The Good Doctor
- Jul 4, 2017
- Reaction score
April 1, 2023
Information · Story Spotlight · State of the Galaxy · Current Events - Expanded
Welcome back (again) to the SWRP newsletter!
Site Changes & Information
General Time Reminder
- It is currently 121 years after the Battle of Exegol, we are in 156 ABY (After Battle of Yavin).
- @Hera "The Joyful" Albion is now equal in power to a Jedi Councilor!
@Levik Karn is now an Imperial Commander!
- Congratulations to the Yellow Team, winning 2-0. @Altair Din @Hera "The Joyful" Albion @Jurgen Krusk
Click a tab below to begin reading the section
- ISC-Sith War
War of Two Giants
- Just as the galaxy was on the cusp of peace after the FWA affirming a ceasefire, leaving the Sith Empire and the Jedi to do war. The rest of the galaxy could have peace… until the Sith Empire attacked the Independent Systems Consortium.
- The Sith Empire, at the whim of Empress @Darth Anaris launched a massive invasion of the key ISC world Corellia.
- ISC's advanced droids and well trained troops were easily able to repel the Sith on the ground, easily cutting through their troops and even their force users.
- ISC President @Emryc Thorne made it clear that the ISC was at war with the Sith, accepting only unconditional surrender from the Sith. And then the Sith and ISC would battle across the galaxy.
- Shortly into the war, he Sith have lost their grip on their southern territories, losing key worlds of Bespin, Sluis Van, Mustafar and others. The war is taking it’s toll on the ISC, as some of its territories in the Core Worlds have been looking to cede from the Consortium.
- After a mishap with the Hutts, @Darth Draugr was captured by them, given to the ISC, and then executed when President Emryc Throne invited Jedi over, and then after Dragur resisted despite his restraints, he was ultimately executed by the Jedi, beheading him. What must be done indeed.
- The ISC made great use out of the holonet suffice it to say. Not for nothing, the ISB rapidly censored such media, although they couldn’t censor everything, and also did made moves of their own to mitigate the damage.
- Sith-Imperial Split
- Fed up with the Sith Empress' terrible decisions that have been bringing ruin to a great empire, pro-Imperial feelings would fester and anti-Sith resentment would grow and grow.
- This all culminated where when the Sith Councilor @Darth Trelain challenged Sith Empress Darth Anaris to a duel of death. It was a gritty, brutal duel that pushed both the powerful Sith to their limits.
- But it was all for nought as Warmaster @Altair Din, in command of a mighty Star Destroyer, gave the order to bombard the palace where the duel was taking place, atomizing both.
- With this power vacuum, this left Altair Din to be the de facto leader of what remains. The Declaration of the New Order was made. He would then kick the Sith Order out of the Empire, giving them a short timeframe to leave or else.
- Altair showed the galaxy he meant business when he humiliated Sith Order members on holonet who attempted to plot against the Empire in their own territory.
- This was dubbed the Sith ‘Walk of Shame’. It was a great propaganda coup for the Empire.
- After making good on his words to kick the Sith out and kick them to the curb, Altair made a statement on the holonet, declaring surrender to the ISC.
- The Killiks
- As if things in the galaxy weren’t eventful enough with the Sith-ISC War and the Sith-Imperial Split, things became even more eventful, although at the expense of the ISC. Supreme Chancellor @Alexander Xerxes then made a holonet, letting the galaxy know that the FWA world of Tanaab has been bombarded by the mighty Republic Fifth Fleet.
- The agri-world was indeed put to the torch and razed not too long after previously making a statement that he is going to enforce conscription and be ready to battle against the Republic's enemies.
- In the aftermath, Republic Senators came to the conclusion that the Chancellor was Joined by the Killiks years ago on Ruusan and the Fifth Fleet is rogue and is Joined as well.
- After slow initial response from both the Free Worlds and the Republic, the Chancellor bombarded Commenor, cosigning many people on the popular trading world to oblivion.
- Taking matters into his own hands, the Senator of Kashyyyk @Aezzairrfhowrrhudrrl along with other contributors (@Yossk, @Trina Kalist @Jin Vaisra) took their fleets to try and intercept the Fifth Fleet.
- After a hard fought battle, the Joined Fleet was beaten and destroyed after the Dreadnought acting as the backbone of their fleet collapsed and fell. The Wookie Senator broadcasted the news to the galaxy.
- There is now lingering paranoia in the Republic, if the Chancellor and a whole fleet managed to be assimilated, what else has been?
State of the Galaxy
Click a tab below to begin reading the section
- HoloNet Highlights
What's Trending on the HoloNet?
- Belasco Stays in the FWA, Doubles down on full support
- Jedi Temple on Ithor has never been more safe
- Ilana Morata, founder and former CEO of MorataCorp has never lived better
- Definitely no weird stuff going on in the Force
- Key Galactic Happenings/Need to Know
- After getting kicked out of their home on Yavin IV, the Jedi fled to one of three locations: Brighthome, the Jedi temple on Ithor, or the Jedi mobile fleet. Seeing as it is the most comfortable and “central” location between the three, Ithor has been the more popular choice, especially for padawan learners.
- @Hera "The Joyful" Albion steps up and joins the Jedi Council.
- Hera wastes no time taking a big undertaking into mobilizing the Jedi to tackle longstanding Killik threat once and for all, looking into locating them so they can be dealt with
- The Sith and the Empire are separate factions. See the Sith-Imperial Split above for more details.
@Darth Tempest, @Val Varthra, and @Celeste Stythani captured by ISC authorities on Manaan.
Interrogation Threads: Here, Here, and Here.
- The New Republic declared war on the Free Worlds Alliance, and battles ensued. After a bit it was discovered that the New Republic chancellor had been joined with the Killiks.
- Currently, the New Republic is in a downward spiral as panic and paranoia ensues.
- The future of the Galactic Senate, the New Republic, and Free Worlds is in doubt after the Killiks/Fifth Fleet attack.
- Chancellor @Alexander Xerxes still missing.