Interest Check Take Korriban Back

Discussion in 'Story OOC' started by Faster Than Light, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light Gentleman Community Admin RP Administrator

[​IMG]

For far too long Korriban, the birthplace of the Sith Empire has been infested with the Mind-breakers after they have driven us off the world and killed our last Emperor, Varyn Rask. Emperor Rask fought valiantly to the end and took his killer down with him. With the fighting slowing down, this is the perfect chance for our forces to rally to take back what is rightfully ours, avenge the late Emperor, and show the Mind-Breakers they made a serious mistake attacking the Sith.

Basically this is an interest check to see who is interested in a short (but sweet) plot to take back Korriban from the Mind-Flayers so the Sith can claim it once again. What I have in mind are two OPEN threads that any Sith or Sith-friendly character can jump in and make themselves part of the story. They would that both have a DM behind them to help drive the story along.
    I don't have a concrete plot outline or thread listing yet, only vague ideas with thread, both of which include fighting things like abominations, cultists .etc while trying to take back the temple and the planet. But if the interest is there I will ponder on it more and make a more concrete plan.

Post below with your character is you are interested. If there is anyone interested in potentially being a DM as well you can post below as well.

2. Raven_41

Raven_41 I member!

@Irolia Shen is down for retaking the planet and temple

Faster Than Light likes this.
  3. Caught in Strangereal

Caught in Strangereal Creatively Addicted

Definitely @Amur is down for taking back the holy land, for korriban and it's temple. I was bummed out I missed the fall of korriban thread

4. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REDEMPTION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mid Samekh will be lining up. High time for a good crusade...

5. Ediwa

Ediwa Godspeed

6. z0pu

z0pu New Member

@Cinder Would definitely be in.

7. Faster Than Light

Alrighty, I’ll submit this plot when I get home after work after my time sensitive threads are posted in. This will be fun :)

Caught in Strangereal and Ediwa like this.
  8. Faster Than Light

I didn't forget about this. Plot is approved and threads will be up during the weekend, aiming for tomorrow. :D

Caught in Strangereal likes this.
  9. Faster Than Light