Ask Plot Mircir

Talon Vizsla

Character
Independent
Rank
Bounty Hunter
Character Profile
Link
OOC
DarkSaber
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
194
Reaction score
188
Previously...

Talon stared stumped at the warehouse before him, at a loss of what they should do. Automated defenses, at least four of them, guarded it extensively.

There were two life forms inside, and one had to be Kera, but they couldn’t be sure who the second was…could be some friend or else some bruiser.

No matter; first they had to get inside. He turned to his friends. “Any other ideas?”


@Kenico @Timmen @Darasuum
 

Dolworth

Character
Independent
Rank
Unranked
Character Profile
Link
OOC
Kenico
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
259
Reaction score
136
Dolworth just stared at the warehouse, looking over at the other two as Talon asked if they had other ideas, "Well we have options" he said standing up, his poncho now flowing in the wind, "Door Number 1: We go with the tried and true method of kicking in the front door and hope like hell we and the acquisition get out of that shite alive. Door Number 2: We roll the dice and hope like hell those automated defenses don't shoot us and try to convince the acquisition to return with us peacefully. Door Number 3: We Try to disable the automated defenses, sneak into the warehouse, subvert whoever the hell else is in the warehouse with the acquisition and return the bounty to the client." Dolworth dragged in a gust of air before finishing, "And Finally Door Number 4: we wait till they come out and out of range of the guns, snatch them both up and be on our way. So Brute Force, Diplomacy, Stealth, or Patience?" he asked Talon and Adenn, "There's a Fifth Door but that basically is Plan B to Door Number 1 if shit goes really bad" he said chuckling...
 

Adenn Rytt

Character
Independent
Rank
Unranked
Character Profile
Link
OOC
Timmen
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
145
"Seems to me any way we cut it we might have trouble with those Turrets, aside from the 4th option. Perhaps our safest bet would be to wait her out."
Adenn Sighed, he really hated the Idea of having to wait them out. And yet getting into a battle with automated blaster cannons was even less his cup of tea.
"I vote for door number four"
 

Talon Vizsla

Character
Independent
Rank
Bounty Hunter
Character Profile
Link
OOC
DarkSaber
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
194
Reaction score
188
Talon shrugged. "If you two wanna go door 4, that's perfectly fine with me; I'm naturally attracted to the stealth choice but I don't want to get any Vods killed." He paused. "Let's wait em out, if that's fine with you Dol."

He didn't want to sit there all day, and he didn't want this to be too easy; nevertheless, these were cannons, not some weak-ass five syndicate low-life trying to blow their buckets off.

They needed to be careful, to test the waters...or maybe Dol could just blow everything up. Who the kriff knew these days?

@Kenico @Timmen OOC: Let's close this one out so we can be done with it :P
 
Top