- Jan 2, 2019
- Reaction score
- List of Threads
1. Guns for Hire - Completed
2. Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me - Completed
3. Into the Unknown - Inactive
4. Digging-up-danger not all treasure is beskar and spice - Completed - Pyke Job
5. Setting up Shop - Completed - Zann Consortium Job
6. Falling Light or Rising Power? - Completed
7. Making a Home for Herself - Completed - Pyke Job
8. Halt Citizen! - Completed - Pyke Mission
9. The Material Has Become Immaterial - Completed - Pyke Mission
10. An Old Opportunity - In Progress - Pyke Job
11. Dungeon Crawl - Completed - Pyke Mission
12. Terror Campaign - Completed - Pyke Job
13. Scum & Villainy - In Progress
14. The Wolf and the Throne: The Vanguards - Completed - Pyke Mission
15. Time to Rob Pzob - Completed - Zann Consortium Mission
16. Gainful Employment - Completed - Zann Consortium Mission
17. Intimidation! - Completed - Pyke Mission
18. Capital Ship Needed - Completed - Pyke Mission
19. The Fake Out - Completed - Pyke Mission
20. The Battle of Syvris - Completed - Pyke Mission
21. Taking a Slice; Dubrava - Completed - Pyke Mission
22. Forgive Me Daddy, For I Have Sinned - Completed
23. Those Left Behind - Completed - Zann Consortium Mission
24. Instruction! - In Progress - Pyke Mission
25. Gadgets and Such - In Progress - Pyke Mission
26. The First Batch - In Progress - Pyke Mission
27. The Set-Up - In Progress - Pyke Mission
28. Arami the Slice - In Progress - Pyke Mission
- Trinity Pirates
1. Maddie Dawnstar
2. Rex Wolfbane
3. Maez Tecono
- Trinity Station
The personal home base of the Trinity Pirates.
DESCRIPTION AND LAYOUT Trinity Station is a fortified landing station located in the foggy cliffs of Teth. The station serves as home base for the Trinity pirates as well as their spaceport front. The station allows them to restock, resupply, and repair between jobs. Due to the fact that most of the lawless know of its location, so do those of more law-biding attitudes, naturally. To cover the main use of the base, a small star-port at the top and more visible part of the cliff was created to hide what is not seen in clear view underneath the thick fog cover.
The star-port at the top has seven bays around the center cliff cut into the cliff walls themselves. These are large enough to hold light freighters. It also has two sky platforms allowing larger ships to dock at the station. The interior of the star-port is the same as most others like it in the galaxy with nothing of note standing out.
The smugglers den and pirate base at the base of the tower cliff has a single large hanger able to fit multiple light freighters at once, as well as a large platform outside of the cliff to allow a single ship of much larger size to land. The interior of the base consists of mostly warehouses and crew space.
A large and highly secured freight elevator connects the port and the pirate stations for quick illegal merchandise exchanges.
HISTORYTrinity Station or Teth Sibal as it was known at the time, began as a small waystation or smugglers hold in the vast Hutt spice network, letting smaller vessels stash cargo, pickup deliveries, refuel, and repair between larger stops. The station was lightly manned with a garrison of Hutt guards to ward off local interlopers and a largely droid-based pit crew to handle cargo and ship repairs. It was not, in and of itself, vital to the spice trade, but stations like it helped to distribute the spice network and keep authorities from cracking down on one central warehouse or smuggling port. After the death of Jabba the Hutt and the dissolution of his empire, however, it and other stations like it were left to their own devices, and so the Hutt mercenaries decided to continue running spice through the station for themselves. Since then the station served as a pit stop for smugglers on Teth, until it was captured by the Trinity Pirates under the support of the Five Syndicates.
INTENTThis is the lore article for the Trinity Pirates to meet and build their small pirate organization. Expect updates or abandonment as they grows their criminal empire.
- List of Crew, Wingmen, and Droids
1. Taz, Rork, and Mog Mirgor. 3 Brothers originally part of Rex Wolfbane's Crew but are acting as crew for Maez Tecono while Wolfbane is working a large mining and salvage operation.
2. Michael Corvinus and Seansaho Mort'il, both wingmen for Maez Tecono.
3. Jim Ronin and Fin Gortar, both acting crew for Maddie Dawnstar.
4. Zeke Zomora, Squido Deflor, Pia, Blaze, Kort Albez, and Razor Glordon. All aquired by the Trinity Pirates here.
5. 21 x P1-D3S which were taken here and are all but 1 used as security at Trinity Station. The 1 being a custom modified version for the sport of droid cage fighting.
6. 1 x Re-designed Droideka Mk II, used as a breach point attack unit. This droids distance rolling movement software is missing so is only used as a stationary weapon turret with minimal movement via its tiny legs.
7. Forty(40) NPC Scoundrels Acquired here
8. Nine(9) NPC Scoundrels Acquired here
Platoon of forty (40) Zann Consortium NPC mercenaries here
10. One-Hundred and Twenty(120) NPC Scoundrels Acquired here
11. Fifteen(15) NPC Enforcers Acquired here
Fifteen(15) Zygerrian deserters Acquired here
13. 2x Scorpenek Annihilator Droids
14. 140 NPC Scoundrels Acquired here
15. 35 NPC Enforcers. Acquired here
- List of ships of the Trinity Pirates
- 24x X eighty-three TwinTail starfighters
- The Wolf
- The Boomer
- 5x Outer Rim Gun Boat MK III
- 2x TL-1200 Light Freighter
- 1x A-Z-Z-3 Light Freighter
- 2x M12-L Kimogila Heavy Starfighter
- 1x Nu-class Attack Shuttle
- 10 x VCX Starfighter
- 1x Conductor-Class Starlaunch
- 1x Pyke Wayfarer
- 2x VCX-820 Escort frieghter
- 1x Type 334 Patrol Cruiser
- Other Image references