You're My Only Hope

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help' started by HistNat, Jan 16, 2019.

1. HistNat

HistNat New Member

The title makes this sound slightly more dramatic than it is but I never was any good with titles or naming things. . .

I created a character a few weeks ago, Artus Varik, for the Old Empire and then kind of disappeared. It has been a long time since I was involved with any kind of RP'ing and just need a little guidance to get back in the swing of things. Any simple stories/threads that could accommodate someone who is extremely rusty would be greatly appreciated.

2. Alejandrø77

Alejandrø77 A man of both sides

I have an old empire sith that could RP with ya, so what kind of thread you thinking?

3. Foxfire

Foxfire Old War Dog

I could help as well, if you need another player.... count me in.

4. Tundra

Tundra New Member

I have a similiar case with my Old Empire character. Would love something to do for him. So he can easily take part if we all get something going.

5. Alejandrø77

6. Tundra

Tundra New Member

Potential plot line? Not sure what reward or to what exact end. 4 Acolytes seek the legend/rumour of an old sith tomb somewhere? Delve deep. Bite off more than they can chew?

@Alejandrø77 @Foxfire @HistNat

7. Foxfire

Foxfire Old War Dog

Kal Bron is untrained in the force if that matters. Yet he is a very skilled bounty hunter who relies on the force touch that he has.

8. Alejandrø77

Hmm that would be interesting my sith Alek Varsan has just raided one, so doing another should be fun