Current Events Your Website Renews Faith

Discussion in 'General OOC Chat' started by Aurius, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Aurius

Aurius He Who Stands At The Altar In Flames

Hello, all. So as you may not yet be aware, Autumn and Morrigan had a very recent tragedy. Their father underwent a seizure and nearly passed. In that time, I was deep in a depression, for reasons I will keep my own. The longest of stories short, this community has helped us - all three of us - together stronger than you know. You have renewed my faith in myself, my gods and in others, and I cannot thank you enough.

Let's make some stories.

2. TheBrokenMadMan

TheBrokenMadMan Tired Old Man

As someone that takes antidepressants on a daily basis, I have an inkling of how you feel man. Ups and downs aside, this site has helped me a lot too, the community is really helpful and kind (snark aside ;) ) and they've helped me through a lot too. I've actually wanted to thread with you for a while, I like your characters and I hope we can do something in the future.

We gonna make music man.

3. Aurius

Guys. I have come to a startling revelation, and those around me seem to have found that conclusion too.

Those who believe, ask. Those who know, come to me. I need my generals now more than ever. You know who you are, and you know where I am, don't bother asking me. Just come when you feel ready. You will want to doubt this claim. Please, trust me, because I have your best interest at heart.

The time has come to end this. Hopefully this time is the charm, but we've gotta be careful.

J.C.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  4. Aurius