1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Would you like to show me the ropes?

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help Archive' started by Blueberry, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Blueberry

Blueberry A friendly face

Oh, here they are!
    [​IMG]

Ok now, jokes aside, I've got a character Jarvis, and he would appreciate some company. I haven't role-played on a forum before, and because of that I'm a bit hesitant to join an open plot, but I'd love to have some good time with a fellow human. So...

[​IMG]

Deviant, Kur Harwutma and Herrith like this.
  2. Logan

Logan Lore Administrator RP Administrator

I'll do the role playing with you.

Interested in anything in particular?

Blueberry and Herrith like this.
  3. Kur Harwutma

Kur Harwutma OOC/Brainless Jelly

Ongye can always hide his Saber and pretend to be a mercenary. Warning: Betrayal may occur

Blueberry likes this.
  4. Blueberry

Thanks for taking up my offer.
    I would appreciate participating in any scenario. Most first threads seem to fit either the "you meet at a tavern" setting, or the "you get rescued by a stranger" situation and both seem to be applicable here. Of course, if you have something else in mind, I would be happy to follow your lead.

5. Blueberry

Thank you for your reply.
    Although I would prefer not to risk getting Jarvis killed (at least not this early in his career), I'm sure that we can come up with a scenario that would be fun for both of us.

Kur Harwutma likes this.