1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Speculation Who is snoke?

Discussion in 'Episode VII and the Sequel Trilogy' started by Brick, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Arclight

Arclight Active Member

We have seen in the Darth Vader (2017) comic that darksiders corrupt crystals with the force, reliving their most painful moments and resolving their commitment to the darkside. I would imagine he found or was given a crystal and turned it red through a similar method.

Taz and Brick like this.
  2. Brick

Brick For the Greater Good of the Company

Did Snoke give him the crystal? And what did he do with the light saber that Luke gave him? Did he destroy it?

3. Logan

Logan Lore Administrator RP Administrator

in new canon kyber crystals become red when their masters become corrupted. so kylo had a normal saber, turned dark side, and his became red. pretty straight forward explanation for that one.

there's def a 0% chance that snoke is mace windu. like, i'd be willing to easily bet my life on that one.

4. Brick

Brick For the Greater Good of the Company

Gotcha Ok so I guess I'm done here until the movie comes out. Well you guys can keep posting

5. Shax

Shax Magician of Wumbledoon

I’m gonna be honest, I’m gonna be angry if the Sith appear as anything more than a flashback. If they are still alive, it would kinda render Anakin Skywalker as a character pretty worthless. His entire purpose was to destroy the Sith, and bring balance to the force. it would make a large part of the last six movies pretty pointless from a character standpoint.

Arclight likes this.
  6. Gamov

Gamov That Guy

Maz Kanata mentioned them during her meeting with Han, Rey and Finn. Additionally, Lor San Tekka mentioned that the Empire was "born of the Dark Side." While that in and of itself doesn't explicitly say "Sith", it is an important distinction to make considering he was born prior to the Clone Wars.

As far as the original question of the topic as to who Snoke is... I haven't even bothered to speculate, to be perfectly honest. I just hope he is a new and original character rather than an old face making a new return. My best guess though is that he was somehow tied to the Empire, perhaps as an Inquisitor.

Brick and Shax like this.
  7. TAC

TAC Active Member

Fine theories.

But there is only one true theory of who Snoke REALLY is. Link.

[​IMG]