Well, well, well

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members!' started by Stubbins, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Stubbins

Stubbins New Member

Hey there, my name is Andrew. I've been lurking around here for a few days now reading different threads, rules, guide lines, and coming up with some character ideas. I figured it's time I make an account.

I've been on a few different roleplaying forums, mostly anime and video game based, but this is my first Star Wars forum and I'm pretty excited to make some new stories with other people. I don't have any questions yet, but I'm sure that'll be coming soon enough!

2. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light Dapper af New Members Mod New Members Moderator

Welcome to our lovely home! If you need anything or have any questions do let us know! Can't wait to see your character :)

3. TWD26

TWD26 Member

Nice to see you here from Yappas, I remember your profile picture! Let's RP, what characters are you thinking about making?

4. Stubbins

Stubbins New Member

Right now I’m making a Zabrak Sith Warrior, I always thought Darth Maul was awesome lol. I’m also playing with the idea for an Imperial and Republic officers, but those will come after I get comfortable with how everything runs around here. I’d be thrilled to RP with you again!

TWD26 and Faster Than Light like this.
  5. TWD26

TWD26 Member

Cool, let's do some RP. I have a peaceful Jedi that can clash sabers. I'm thinking about making a sith, down for some friendly rivals?

Stubbins likes this.
  6. Stubbins

Stubbins New Member

I am all for a friendly rival!

TWD26 likes this.
  7. TWD26

TWD26 Member

I will let you know when I get mine up!

8. Commodore

Commodore It’s so overt it’s covert

Welcome to the site man!

Cheers

9. Stubbins

Stubbins New Member

Thank you! Haven't done much besides bother the staff, but that should be changing very soon.