1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Weapon Vengeance and Redemption

Discussion in 'Generic Technology' started by Faded, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Faded

Faded Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Vengeance and Redemption

AFFILIATION
    Roman Antilles

MANUFACTURER
    Custom Built - Hand Crafted by Sith blacksmiths

SIZE
    30 cm

WEIGHT
    1.8 kg

COMPOSITION
    Chromium, Bone, Stamped Durasteel
    WEAPON TYPE
    Blaster

DAMAGE TYPE
    Medium

AMMUNITION CAPACITY

FIRE SELECTOR
    Semi Automatic

MAX RANGE
    50 m

DESCRIPTION
    Vengeance and Redemption are the twin custom side arm pistols for the Sith, Roman Antilles. The two sister weapons are identical in appearance and were hand-crafted and custom built on the Sith's orders. The weapons are constructed from a mixture of elements and rumored to have been force forged and imbued with the essence of the dark side. They in fact contain metal melted down from the lightsabers of his victims and are recognizable with a faint but ghastly green glow that encompasses the contours of the weapons. When fired, they release a scream of a howling banshee along with a pure green bolt.

LEGALITY
    The blaster pistol is legal nearly everywhere in the galaxy where personnel are permitted.

INTENT
    I wanted a custom appearance firearm for my character, and I did not like any of the current images of generic tech. This is a complete re-skin of the Strill Blaster Pistol.

ADVANCED TECH
    No, this is in all manner identical to a Strill Blaster Pistol.