Ask The Temple Lost

Discussion in 'Unknown Regions and Wild Space' started by Koedi_Se'Roc, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Koedi_Se'Roc

Koedi_Se'Roc Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Knight
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Without a sound, Koedi was standing once again in the doorway behind the cockpit, stealthily watching Midnight do her work.

He broke his silence with words, "You now understand why I need you?"

The cabinets had not been the most comfortable bed, but Koedi had slept on far worse. Those wooden boxes and that small piece of carpet were like a hotel suite on Sereno compared to the rooms that apprentices on Korriban received. Koedi would have spoken more, but instead of his mouth doing the talking, it was his stomach. It seemed that Midnight was not the only one who had been a little hungry last night.

Anyone could have told you, based on the stark differences in behavior from Se'Roc just one day earlier and now, the young zabrak seemed like a completely new person. He even let out a little chuckle when he heard the sound of his hungry stomach churning. The change in surrounding and company had most definitely impacted the entire livelihood of Koedi.

"You wouldn't happen to have something to eat maybe?" the young zabrak asked the half human, half fras with a toothy grin.

2. First Mate Midnight

First Mate Midnight Character

Hutt Cartel
    Level 1

Basadi
    OCC Account:
    Emily Huene
    Character Profile:
    Link
    "You now understand why I need you?"

What came next was a loud shriek as Midnight jumped in surprise. She turned around and saw that it was him; her hand went to her heart in shock. "Wow you scared me! Don't do that!"

It wasn't often that people got the jump on Midnight since she had highly-sensitive ears. She shook her head and exhaled loudly as she tried to calm down her fright. Looking back to the view ahead of her she began to consider the best way to plot a course through it all. Her thought was distracted by the rumbling of his stomach which she did hear. Midnight's ears twitched and she looked back to him as he spoke again.

"You wouldn't happen to have something to eat maybe?"

"Sure," she'd reply. "Help yourself to whatever is in the cooler."

If he really wanted, she would cook him something, but the man should be more than capable of doing it himself. Either way, she would discover she too was yearning for something to eat and go to join him in the kitchen area shortly. For now though, she brought up the controls and turned off the auto-pilot. She wasn't going to go flying into the mess just yet, but she also knew she couldn't stay here.

Turning the ship she moved it out of the random space and over to the nearest star within range of the temple. She aligned the ship against the orbit so they'd be safely out of sight from any other vessels that might be traveling by -unlikely- but also from any asteroids of debris that might otherwise hit them where they'd been previously. Once that was done she opened up a program within the ship's computer and began to have it scan and map out the cluster of rocks all orbiting their destination.

"Alright," she said to herself, and Se'Roc if he was still there per her offer to cook, "Nothing else left to do but wait."

Getting up from the pilot's chair she left the cockpit and headed over to the kitchen to figure out what there was to eat. She had a few eggs left, but there was an abundance of different types of fish and not much else. Se'Roc's choices were slim.

3. Koedi_Se'Roc

Koedi_Se'Roc Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Knight
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Se'Roc made his way to the cooler. He opened it to find, well, a bunch of foodstuffs you would expect a Fras to eat.

"I suppose I could make some eggs." Se'Roc said before he grabbed a container and started to work on making himself some. He fumbled around in some drawers before finally finding where the pans were kept.

He could feel Midnight watching him as he cooked. The young zabrak got this sense of fearfulness and uncertainty from her still. She did not have physical marks on her neck from last night, but she most definitely had emotional marks there. Philosophies of the galaxy were often stark in contrast with each other. The Sith obviously teach their students to embrace all negative emotion. To let their hate, their anger be their strength. The Jedi however, from what little Se'Roc knew of their ideals, were told to abandon all emotion. Jedi do not hate, do not fear. Jedi think that without emotion, one can harmonize with the force.

Deep down in the mind of the young Sith there was an aching for a simple reasoning. Both sides neglected compassion, and compassion was something desperately needed in the galaxy.

Unfortunately, these deep down thoughts of Koedi were somewhat completely masked by the more upper teachings of the Sith. He was brainwashed and forced by torture to obey. His fear of his own life helped him to be strong. What a prison it was.

Soon enough Se'Roc was quietly sitting and eating his eggs. He did not look up from his meal at all really. He did speak though.

"Do you think you can navigate through this mess? I know that I can use the force to help guide us, but that requires me to go meditate on the dark, and I don't think you will like the man who comes out of the meditation."