Ask  Coruscant The Joker and the thief in the night

Discussion in 'Deep Core and Core Worlds' started by Carthus Phoenix Kira, May 15, 2019.

1. Rao Quel Ran

Rao Quel Ran Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    Fly Your Flag
    Character Profile:
    Link
    If there are bouncers, that’s one step closer to the authorities being called, and that’s a bad day for everyone involved. The rebel in disguise nodded at Carthus’ order and bent down like he was tying his shoe.

“Oddi, you gotta get out of here, now. I dunno how, but now. Follow me if you can.” He whspers before returning above the table.

“That is it! I’m never spending another credit here again! That man has been harassing me all night!” He pointed a finger at Carthus and stuck his nose just high enough in the air that he had to look down it at anyone he was speaking too. Rao tried to put all of these small adjustments in together in a character that the bar would value, a rich snob that could bring business. It’s the little things, he remembered, that led to his persona.

Rao got up and shoved his chair in, about to storm out.

@Jexz @Zanna Black @Croywn Denimore

2. Oddi Xon

Oddi Xon Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Zanna Black
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Oddi was perched under the table, listening to the commotion above her with widened eyes. What were those things? And three of them? It takes three of those things to hunt her down???

She glanced up in time to see Rao’s hand reaching for his stun baton. Then...Carthus suddenly shot up out of his seat, and from what she could hear, he was putting on some sort of drunken act to gain their attention. It sounded very convincing. Even Oddi was impressed. Not only that, but she couldn’t believe her luck in running into these two gentlemen. These guys were willing to put themselves on the line for her???

Rao signaled to her. “Oddi, you gotta get out of here, now. I dunno how, but now. Follow me if you can.”

Oddi peaked up from under the table and nodded. And just to be on the safe side, she morphed back into the form of that chadra-fan with them damn ears. Ouch! Then, to her surprise, Rao joined in on the act, pointing at Carthus in an accusing manner. Oddi took this opportunity to crawl over to the next table, where she tucked and rolled underneath.

Aw, Oddi… you certainly did it this time, didn’t ya? she admonished herself. Ya couldn’t stop while you were ahead. No… ya had to go fer th’ big risk. Great idea… not.

She could hear the three big lummoxes stomping across the floor in authoritative zeal, and they were heading right for Carthus. Rao was poised and ready to walk out. She was ready to quietly fall in line behind him, but she couldn’t help but be concerned for her other new friend. Her heart leapt up into her throat. Aw, naw… now Cathrus is in trouble! Ai Mabara! What are we gonna do???

@Jexz@Fly Your Flag@Croywn Denimore

3. Carthus Phoenix Kira

Carthus Phoenix Kira Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Jexz
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Carthus made a look to act as though he had just been insulted, stumbling up towards the large Houks, he had noticed that the other two were starting to slip away, internally grumbling to himself as the one in front of him appeared to actually have some common sense and not waste all of them on one person.

Jabbing a finger towards the Houks he said loudly

"Your lot should pay for the privilege of having an aristocrat like me! I went to school with several senators all it would take is one holo and I could get this place shut down.........ahh what do I care about the company that man is no good at drinking. But you look good at drinking. How about it? I buy you and your friends a drink?. Then I will go back to my ship in Hanger A28, sure my droid would let anyone on that wants a place to go and party"

He said speaking loudly about where his ship was docked, but he wasn't going to draw too much more attention to it than that. Swaying back and forth some he reached for his pocket and pulled out a handful of chips

"So how much for the glass, and If I pay extra will your ugly friends bathe as well ?"

Carthus grinned at the Houks in front of him, hopefully, that would get at least one of the others attention if not both of them. That was when he felt the draw of something in his mind again, a little gnawing feeling tempting him to pull at it. Something cold but exciting at the same time as a thought popped into his head
    *Why not try your powers on them, could be fun*. Carthus paused for a moment, that thought alone threw him for a few moments before he shook it off.

He glanced over his shoulder to see how far Oddi and Rao had gone, but he didn't turn his head fully, just enough so that he could use his eyes to catch any sight of them.

@Zanna Black @Croywn Denimore @Fly Your Flag

4. The Storyteller

The Storyteller Member DM Account

Dranos was not in the mood for the antics of a small humanoid being at the best of times. The small man's comment about bathing had drawn the attention of Sulga as well, Sulga in his armored appearance was often enough to intimidate most people, that coupled with his short temper made him unpredictable at times. True to form Sulga was not in the mood either as he reached his club like hands to grab Carthus from behind.

"Watcha say, little man !?"

Were the only words that came out of Sulga mouth, his breath was certainly not pleasant, smelling much like garbage that had been left to bake on the desert world of Tatooine.
    Dranos let out a grumble, going to jab the man himself

"PAY and LEAVE! Two hundred Credits !"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krullk was not easily offended, he had been doing this gig for a very long time now and the only reason that Dranos was leader of the group was because of how vocal the Houks would be, not that it took much to make any of them vocal, bad-tempered as the other two were Krullk had learned a level of discipline over the years enough to have just as thick skin as he actually did physically mentally as well.
    Krullk had been watching the table and even as the stuck up humanoid made a comment it did not slow him, almost certain that he saw something, Krullk started to make a b line towards the next table where Oddi had moved under

"Where going !"

Krullk made it sound more of an accusation that a question, his basic very much lacking any finer points to it. He was muscle, after all people didn't pay him to think

5. Oddi Xon

Oddi Xon Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Zanna Black
    Character Profile:
    Link
    ((Changing my color to something more easily read. It’s a little dark.))

Oddi flinched at the site of the Houk pointing her out. There was no following Rao out now without running, and she had very small legs. Poo-doo! It saw me!!! Think fast, Oddi! Luckily, she had morphed back into the form of the chadra-fan before she had been spotted. Now everything depended on how smart or dumb this Houk was.

“My word!” she declared in a higher pitched and almost squeaky tone, hoping to the powers that be that that’s what a chadra-fan sounded like. “I drop one cred stick and one would think that I had offended the Emperor himself!” She stood up, dusted herself off, and straightened out her clothes. Then she walked straight up to the lug and elevated herself on her tippy-toes as best she could to look him in the eye. “I’ll have you know that I am a very special guest of the owners of this establishment! Can you imagine how angry they will be when they find out that their bouncers had harassed the incomparable Tarri Te Razzine, Jatz Musician extraordinaire???” With this, she produced her precious kloo horn… her most valued possession. She hoped against hope that it would convince this automaton that she was not one to be trifled with. Waving her hand about dramatically, she continued her “tantrum”. “Sir, I am taken aback by this boorish behavior! It makes me question whether I should remain the headlining act for tomorrow’s performance!” She folded her arms, persisting with her haughty tone and posturing. “The owners are in the restaurant next door as we speak. Shall I have them summoned here to call off their hounds and send them to the kennels??? Or shall we promptly drop the matter and allow their special guest to leave in peace without further humiliation? Hmmmmm???

@Jexz
    @Fly Your Flag
    @Croywn Denimore

6. Rao Quel Ran

Rao Quel Ran Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    Fly Your Flag
    Character Profile:
    Link
    “Lord, you people are so poorly managed you don’t even know your talent when you see them.”

Rao played into his friend’s act as she played into his. If there’s something that a bar’s bouncers value, it’s their image in the eyes of the customers, which Oddi and Rao were so rudely poking a hole in.

“Well, I’m out of here. You people have the worst customer service I’ve ever seen.” He finished his exit from the bar. If he were to succeed in leaving, he would discreetly await Oddi’s exit to ensure that she wasn’t dragged off to who knows where.

7. Carthus Phoenix Kira

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Jexz
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Carthus caught sight of what was going on, it seemed like all of them were trying a bluff. At least he had managed to gain the attention of two of them. Keeping in character with his drunk act he threw his hands up in the air with an exagerated exhale of air before waving them about

"Alright alright, you great stinking bantha. Two hundred credits it is then"

Even as he was saying this Carthus could feel the temptation deep within to just see what his abilities would be able to do, but he was the one in control of his actions not the voices in his head.

Reaching a hand to his belt he started to fish about in them, pulling out some credit chips that he had stored there and began to count them out

"Fifty.....twenty, that makes seventy. Ummm were was I.....you know if I had a drink this would go a lot quicker, sorry I was on a hundred right ?. Okay, One Hundred and twenty....."

Holding only ninety credits in his hand he was fumbling around in his belt for some more credits, though he knew full well they were there. As he fumbled around Carthus twisted his body to reach towards the other side of his belt, purposefully dropping the credits

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO !!"

Carthus shouted half slurring his words, bending down and pulling out more credits. As he bent down to pick them up he fained slipping on the ground and landing on his side, before curling his legs up. Surrounded by credits and closed his eyes pretending to get comfortable

8. Oddi Xon

Oddi Xon Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Zanna Black
    Character Profile:
    Link
    ((I’m going to keep things going. I hope you guys don’t mind.))

Dranos grunted and hemmed and hawed upon the sight of Cathrus “drunkenly” passing out onto the floor. “No! You no sleep, human! Up now! UP NOW!!! It was to no avail. Cathrus was not moving. Snorting angrily, he motioned to Sulga. “You. Carry him.”

Sulga huffed defiantly. “Me?” But all it took was a snarling from Dranos to do as he was told. Sulga immediately scooped Cathrus up and flopped him over his shoulder.

As for Krullk, he was already taking way too long to process the haughty barrage of words that Oddi and Rao had spewed forth in his direction. But the gist of what they were saying was something like, “If bosses guests treated bad, bosses get angry.” He glanced over at Dranos and Sulga, who were busy fumbling around with the slumbering drunkard. Confused, he looked back at the two. “Huh… uh… Krullk sorry. No tell bosses. Leave. Come back tomorrow.”

Oddi stuck her bat-like nose in the air. That’s what I thought.” she snapped, then motioned to Rao. “Come, Harriton, it’s time to go over our set list.” She began to leave with Rao, but whispered to him. “We gotta get Carthus away from th’ goons. Let’s go out to the common area and I’ll find a way to trip those two up. Can ya catch Carthus when I do that?”

After Carthus had given her such a glorious meal, there was no way she was leaving his butt behind.

@Jexz
    @Fly Your Flag
    @Croywn Denimore

9. Rao Quel Ran

Rao Quel Ran Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    Fly Your Flag
    Character Profile:
    Link
    “Good, at least there’s a shred of civility in this hole in the wall.” He calmed his voice and made the condescending statement with a cold look to his eyes. Making an idiot out of himself just made him want to hit someone or something. Best to ignore that instinct.

Rao turned to Oddi and started walking with her. “Agreed, there’s too much money to waste staying here.”

“Yeah. As soon as I catch him though, we run like hell.” He whispered in return.

As soon as they got out of immediate eye contact with the thugs, Rao pulled his sleeves up shook his hair out, returning to a look more suiting for him. If he spent one more moment in the skin of a pompous prick, he’d scream.

“Also, Harriton was the really best you could come up with?” He scoffed with a half smile and slipped his stun baton into his pocket with no need of it there.

@Croywn Denimore @Zanna Black @Jexz

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  10. Carthus Phoenix Kira

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Jexz
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Carthus made a slight grunt sound as he was picked up and placed over the shoulder of Sulga. He dead weighted his body as though he was completely out cold. Listening to what was going on around him at all points, trying to pick out what it was that Oddi and Rao were saying.

By the words he had picked up on it appeared as though they were going to make it out fine, which was good as the bouncers were now on the move heading towards the backdoor or exit at least. Now would be a brilliant time to come up with a plan but what would the plan be.

Carefully he began to reach out with the force as best he could, pulling at it somewhat wildly now as the voice the temptation returned to fully boom in the back of his mind. As he pulled he began to feel something he hadn't ever felt before, a coldness to the feeling. It nawed in the back of his mind to keep pulling at it, but even with that nawing, there was another part of him that feared what it could be. It was rare that things ever came free in this life, there was often a price to be paid.

As Sluga walked with Dranos only to be shortly joined by Krullk they began to speak in a language he didn't recognize but something told him that they were discussing what to do with him, perhaps where to take him as well.

If the bouncers continued on the route they were taking it would lead them into a poorly lit back alley behind the bar itself.

11. Oddi Xon

Oddi Xon Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Zanna Black
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Oddi glanced Rao over as they headed out toward the common area. Poor Rao… he seemed so uncomfortable in this scenario and Oddi couldn’t help but feel guilty over putting these guys in this type of situation. Ever since she had freed herself from servitude she had done nothing but live for herself, not paying attention to the havoc that she might’ve been causing in her wake. This… this was a wake-up call. She knew she had to survive, but maybe it was high time that she was more selective in her schemes… because in the end, she could be hurting the wrong people. There were good people in this galaxy. These guys were good people. And for the first time in her life, she felt like she actually was capable of having friends.

Oddi smirked at Rao’s criticism of the name that she bestowed upon him. “Hey, it’s th’ first name that came to my mind!” she whispered as she glanced behind her. Indeed, they still had Carthus slumped over the one bouncer’s shoulder and they seemed to be talking amongst themselves. What’re they discussin’, anyway? she couldn’t help but wonder. She slowed her pace as she felt this queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach, as if something was about to go wrong.

And that’s when they began to bring Carthus toward the back exit.

She tugged on Rao’s suit. “Rao! They’re goin’ through that other door!” she whispered harshly. “Come on! We gotta go around th’ side of th’ buildin’!” Losing any chill that she may have had, she pulled Rao toward the front exit, knowing full well that he would probably outrun her in a second.

She crossed her fingers. She really hoped that they were only going to drop him off back there. If not… well… she did have that blaster. Not that she’s ever used it…

@Jexz
    @Fly Your Flag
    @Croywn Denimore

12. Rao Quel Ran

Rao Quel Ran Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    Fly Your Flag
    Character Profile:
    Link
    ‘That idiot’s willing to give himself up for some people he just met.’ The mandalorian mused about how ridiculous it seemed to him. Altruism for someone you barely know, and have no connection to just seemed so against the grain for Rao. For all Carthus knew, the two of them could just leave and never think twice about that strange man they met in the bar. Theoretically, Rao’s mission would be infinitely easier and more likely to succeed if the rebel were to cut ties. He would make his rendezvous point the next morning and be off-world hours after that.

For some reason though, he wasn’t already gone. In fact, Rao was running alongside Oddi after a second of processing what was happening. He was charging to the aid of someone that had stuck his neck out for him. That was enough to ignite the sense of Mandalorian Honor that had branded onto him since a child. It went against what he knew he should do from a tactical background, but it just felt right.

The rebel pulled Oddi alongside, outstripping her almost immediately. As they circled the building, they rounded a pair of corners, separated by a distance that they covered with a wild sprint. If they were to arrive while the bouncers still had their friend, Rao would stop just short of being detected and crouch behind something to hide and regroup with Oddi before launching their ambush.

@Jexz @Croywn Denimore @Zanna Black

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  13. Carthus Phoenix Kira

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Jexz
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Carthus could hear that they were still talking as the pace and jostling from the movement continued. Opening his eyes for a moment he looked around at where he was being taken, he notice that it was the back alley of some of the buildings, it also appeared that the other two Houks were walking in front of the one carrying him.

Grunting and continuing to fake a half snoring sound, Carthus turned his head and upper body, closing his eyes as he did. He held the position until the rhythm and pace felt the same before opening his eyes once again. Now Carthus had some visibility of another one of the Houks. That was when he began to focus towards the belt the Houks was wearing. locking his eyes on it as he began to frown.

The force he had been pooling earlier, all be it somewhat wildly and with limited skill was at least there to be used in some way shape or form and that was exactly what he was going to use now, his mind went to thinking of a hand gripping around the belt Krullk was wearing, it was difficult for him to picture doing something like this, but suddenly he reached out and tried pulling it back towards him.

The first few attempts failed to do much other than maybe the slightest movements, but the fourth attempt had the effect he had intended. The belt jolted back enough to feel as though someone was yanking on it, causing a grunt to be sounded from Krullk as the Houks spun around, Carthus shut his eyes once again, an argument starts to appear to start.

At least they had stopped moving now as they stood in the alleyway bickering with one another.

Soon enough the argument became shoving, as Sulga dropped Carthus, all be it somewhat roughly to the ground.

So now he was on the ground but still surrounded by the three towering Houks.

14. Oddi Xon

Oddi Xon Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Zanna Black
    Character Profile:
    Link
    “Look… that must come from behind th’ bar!”

As luck would have it, the entrance to the alleyway was blessed with garbage cans and several crates and pallets, which gave Oddi and Rao the perfect cover. Also, it seemed as it the houks had dropped Carthus and begun arguing amongst themselves and pushing each other. Unfortunately for the three new friends, and especially Carthus, the houks still surrounded him.

We need to give him a chance to get away! she told herself. Then an idea struck her. They were supposed to be after the youngling that snuck into the place, right? Then… why not dangle that in front of them? It was risky… hell, it was downright scary… but it was better than the blaster option. “Rao…” she whispered. “…how about you be th’ one to trip ‘em up with this garbage? I’m gonna show ‘em what they was lookin’ for in th’ first place.” She then morphed back into the guise of the duros child. “Hopefully they’ll come this way!” She hoped Rao didn’t catch the fear in her voice, as she then leapt out into view and whistled loudly through her fingers. The houks all looked her way.

Grinning widely, she cried out, “HAVE YOU SEEN MY PAPA???”

Dranos huffed savagely as he spotted the duros-shaped clawdite and barked orders to the other two in their native tongue. Still shoving each other, Sulga and Krullk charged down the alleyway toward the so-called-youngling as she waited for the right moment. Dranos stayed behind, with the “drunken” human sprawled out behind him.

Poodoo! One is still with Carthus! Oddi crossed her fingers, hoping he could handle one, at least. Her heart pounded at the frightful sight of two brutish houks coming straight at her, but despite her fear she held tight. Then she leapt to the other side of the opening and signaled to Rao as she hid around the corner. “Now!!!” she squealed, hoping against hope that these bulky bouncers were that stupid.

@Jexz
    @Fly Your Flag
    @Croywn Denimore

15. Rao Quel Ran

Rao Quel Ran Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    Fly Your Flag
    Character Profile:
    Link
    ‘That girl is gutsier than most grown men and women I’ve seen. Either that or more foolish.’

Rao fell into line with her plan quickly. He crept around to a spot where he could flank the two incoming houks as they approached Oddi. A quick look around told him that there wasn’t a scarcity for garbage and transport pallets used for carrying the bar’s alcohol and other various supplies. Several of them were unused and leaning against the wall a few feet from him. He slowly took hold of one and looked at the two unsuspecting brutes.

She gave him the signal, quite loudly, and he hoisted the pallet over his head while taking a few steps to get momentum. In one fluid motion, Rao threw the pallet directly at the head of a charging Krullk. The stunned houk took the piece of wood directly into the neck and fell backwards. That took care of him for at least a few moments. The rebel turned to meet the other brute.

‘Last call for drinks.’ Rao silently quipped with a smirk.

Sulga, whom was originally pursuing the child taunting them, had to quickly change directions to meet his ambusher. With a heavy grunt, Rao kicked the houk in to lower gut, using the half-second advantage he had against the brutish Sulga.

“You just gonna sit there?” Rao yelled to Carthus while fumbling for the stun baton within his jacket. The message could have been interpreted as a taunt to Dranos, which was intended, as to protect Carthus’ “drunk and powerless” cover.

@Croywn Denimore @Jexz @Zanna Black

16. Carthus Phoenix Kira

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Jexz
    Character Profile:
    Link
    A mischievous grin curled upon Carthus lips. Now things were starting to get truly interesting, what a wonderful night this had turned out to be. He didn't need to be told twice to just be sat there as his eyes snapped back open. Carthus rolled onto his back looking up at Dranos who was now watching what was going on and not what was happening below him.

"Morning sunshine !"

Carthus said as he raised his leg delivering a double heel kick into Dranos knees, just as Dranos looked down at him. The impact was enough to cause the beast to cry out in pain. Carthus used the positioning and planting of his feet to roll backward, as he hand slipped to his sleeve pulling out a hilt.

With a flick of his wrist, the hilt opened up. A vibroblade snapped out of the hilt, all be it a short one, but Carthus had no interest in fighting as he turned on his heels making his way towards the other two brutes at full speed, as Dranos was already starting to recover hobbling after him.

"Oi"

Carthus called towards Sulga as he ran towards him holding his blade up high. Carthus hoped it would be enough of a distraction for Rao to do something, it was that or he was going to have to cut into the Houks

17. Oddi Xon

Oddi Xon Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Zanna Black
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Oddi couldn’t help but peak in on the action, and oh, what a show it was! Rao was every bit the fighter that she suspected him to be. But Carthus? She honestly didn’t know he had that in him.

She could see that Sulga had already been bent over from the kick to the gut lovingly gifted to him by Rao. But now his head whipped around as Carthus supplied the distraction, which left him open to another strike from the rebel. Krullk laid comatose on the pavement, reminiscent of an overstuffed rag doll that had been tossed away by a toddler. Dranos, however, was beginning to pick up speed, and if Carthus wasn’t careful he would soon be run down by the coming freight train. Oddi couldn’t just sit there. Her blaster… it had a stun setting, right???

Her little hands shaking, she pulled out her Blastech DH-7 and looked for a button or a switch on the side. There it is… I hope! she told herself as she flicked the switch. She made damn sure that Carthus was out of her shot. Dranos had gotten within ten feet behind him…

*ZZZWHAAAAUUUP!!!* A white circular ray shot forth at the charging bull. Dranos fell forward as a string of drool flew from his lips. He skidded to the asphalt right behind Carthus, as he laid unconscious, his mouth agape and forming a small pool of spittle under his cheek. Gross.

Oddi released a shaky breath. “Yeah… that was stun… that was stun…” she reassured herself as she sank down to the ground in relief. “Definitely gonna learn how to use this thing now…”

@Jexz
    @Fly Your Flag
    @Croywn Denimore

18. Rao Quel Ran

Rao Quel Ran Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    Fly Your Flag
    Character Profile:
    Link
    In their chaotic scuffle, the small group each acted independently and simultaneously in favor of each other, which Rao noted to be quite rare among newly formed teams. As Carthus broke free and fled his captor, Rao was preoccupied with the two separate houks which he had caught by surprise. Sulga was on a crash collision course with Carthus and Krullk was getting up from his daze, quite possibly angry with Rao over the whole blunt-force-trauma-to-the-head thing. And Oddi, as sneaky as she seemed, the mandalorian would have never guessed she was packing a blaster. Most people he’d met were comforted by the protection weapons gave them, but she didn’t give off that aura.

“Hughk!” Rao let out a sickening as an enraged Krullk tackled him with the force of a small speeder collision. He took a few too many seconds to observe the violence around them. As Rao was stapled to the wall, he finally ripped his own weapon out from the once nice jacket he was adorned with. The young man strikes the houk multiple times, eventually sedating him after the fourth or fifth strike, he couldn’t remember. Rao takes a look around to see what's happened in the few moments he's been busy.

19. Carthus Phoenix Kira

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Jexz
    Character Profile:
    Link
    As Carthus ran he could be heard the pounding of feet gaining on him, seemed that this beast would catch him before he got close to Rao. That was until the all too familiar sound of a stun bolt sored through the air and hit the beast behind him with a loud grunt.

Carthus kept his speed up though looking over towards Rao seeing the fight that had broken out over there, not only that but it appeared the one known as Sulga was heading towards him, as Carthus ran towards the beast head-on, his eyes were looking at what was around him, truth be told he didn't want to really use his vibroblade to attack as those tended to leave damage, and in this situation they had been the aggressors, so he snipped his blade closed.

Suddenly an idea came to mind, all be it slightly crazy

"Oddi shoot another bolt me !"

Carthus shouted as he skirted sidewards slightly when the Houk was closer into range, kicking off from the wall, using his acrobatic skill, all bit on a full stomach, to gain height. Carthus threw both of his arms upwards with the momentum.

Sulga swung towards Carthus in the air, but though this beast might have the strength it certainly didn't have the speed of many other races in this galaxy.

Gripping the hilt now with both hands, he threw both his arms around the head of the Houk so he made a hold on the beast, aiming to blade the padded metal part of the hilt around the throat of the Houk.

The Sulga bulked at the pressure to his neck, thrashing back and forth for a moment before it began to reach up towards the hilt of the vibro blade, pulling the human away by the piece of metal would be nothing but childs play. Sulga just needed to get a grip on it.

Zanna Black likes this.
  20. Oddi Xon

Oddi Xon Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Zanna Black
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Oddi, still spooked from actually using the blaster that she had been carrying since her last owner passed, snapped out of her momentary pause when Rao and Carthus delivered their strong and swift moves versus the houk assailants. Do all humans fight like this??? she found herself wondering. She was nearly spellbound by the action until she heard Carthus say, "Oddi! Shoot another bolt me !"

Another bolt??? Is he crazy??? she yelled internally. She figured that Carthus was the unorthodox type, but… what???

She glanced over at Rao confusedly and looked back at Carthus. “Um… o-kay??? she responded, half inquisitive and half incredulous. She shrugged and released another bolt, aiming right at Carthus.

I hope you know what yer doin’, Carthus! she thought as she pulled the trigger once again.

*ZZZWHAAAAUUUP!!!*

@Jexz
    @Fly Your Flag
    @Croywn Denimore

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019