Ask The Girl With The Raven Wings

Discussion in 'Diverse RPs' started by EmilyHuene, Apr 25, 2019.

1. EmilyHuene

EmilyHuene The Lightbringer

He would ask her why she was in the dark and that elicited a slight giggle from her. "The lights gives me a headache. It's so much better taking baths in the dark. You should try it sometime."

The scent of the dumplings hit her nose and she moaned. She wanted to eat them, but her hands were wet and full of soap. She pouted as he came close while eyeing them wantingly.

He kissed her twice and smiled before he turned the lights on making her squint. He'd come back and kneel beside her deciding to open up about what had happened. He apologized for storming off, and she'd shake her head before looking at her naked frame under all the bubbles in the water. When he mentioned the bath bombs the childish gigglyness he loved came back. "You have some?!" she then continued, "I just used soap." She laughed and looked back to the seat where her breakfast awaited. "Will you help clean me off? I'm hungry." The other alternative was to feed her and that was not something she'd expect or know how to deal with around him.

2. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

There was that smile. Hearing her giggle immediately brightened him up. He hated seeing her sad or down. She asked him to dry her off, and he replied with a kiss on the lips. He stood up and grabbed a towel, holding it up and waiting for her to stand up. He dried her body and wings off and got a last towel to cover her up as she went to get dressed. Meanwhile he took her breakfast to the living room, setting it down onto the table as he waited for her.

As he waited for her to arrive, his mind wandered once again. He wasn't sure what to do with that info. Hell, he wasn't even sure whether or not he should tell Emily. It might be better to keep quiet about it with her. Dropping something like that, even if he didn't expect her to do anything, would most probably scare Emily. He was deep in thought, not even noticing as she entered the room.

3. EmilyHuene

The two would work together to rinse her off of all the soap and then go about drying her off. he would have to buy more towels for the bathroom if she was going to keep staying her with him. Once she was dry and out of the tub he'd take her food and leave the bathroom. Emily made short whining noises as he took her food from her. She tied her hair up in a towel and followed after him rather than go to the bedroom for clothes.

She'd steal the bag from him with a childish giggle and plop herself down on the couch where he'd been sitting during that awful argument. Emily tore open the bag and squealed when she saw the chocolate. She exclaimed a cheerful thanks to him and then finished setting out the food. This time, she could enjoy them with the soy sauce and not have to worry about making a mess. Though, she was still careful.

4. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

The squealing next to him pulled him out of his trance. He gave her a warm smile as he watched her eat. He was actually getting pretty thirsty as well, now that he thought of it...but suddenly the words of her parents echoed in his ears. Her blood was dangerous, he could kill her, what if he lost control again and she won't wake up like last time. As soon as he felt thirsty it disappeared. He completely lost his appetite from all their worries. They were getting to him.

The smile faded a little as he was left with his thoughts. After a bit he blinked a few times, getting his thoughts together. He looked at Emily who was lost in her meal, clearly enjoying it. They would still have to buy groceries for the house...and he needed to find a source for blood without having to kill anyone. And he needed to stay away from Emily's blood. He had faith that he wouldn't lose control that easily again but he didn't want to only keep her around as his personal blood bag. "As nice as it would be, we can't have you eat takeout every day. We're going to go buy some groceries." he said with a chuckle.

He looked around before gathering up the courage to confess the less important part of today's occurrences. "Just a fair warning, that Serenity girl will be coming around somewhere tomorrow. Your mother somehow managed to get me roped into training her." he said nervously as he looked at her with a sheepish grin.

5. EmilyHuene

While she ate August would make a comment about them needing to buy groceries. It did have a curious thought to it though. Could she even get fat? Technically it wasn't bad tissue. So her body could technically build that up. Unlike aging which was tissue getting old and stretched out. Not that Emily has any desire to test that theory.

She'd simply nod to him with a mouthful of food when he decided to drop another bombshell on her. Confessing the tribred would be joining them Emily's jaw dropped, showing him her mouthful of food. "Are you kidding me?" she'd ask with the food getting in the way of her speaking. She'd then swallow and ask further, "That means I have to start wearing clothes! I don't want her hear! I like my privacy. Give me my phone I'm going to call her back. Give it here!"

6. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

August held his hands up defensively, trying not to laugh at Emily who seemed to behave like an exhibitionist. He quickly snatched her phone and held it away from her as he tired to dissolve the situation peacefully. "Well as nice as it is, you can't be walking around naked the whole day. Besides, I said I'd train her, not house her as well. She and your mother can organise that part."

After making sure that she calmed down he placed her phone on the table for her to take. "And I won't be training her here. We'll be going to the top of the mountain, away from prying eyes. So you will still be able to walk around naked." he finished with a smile, kissing her on the cheek.

7. EmilyHuene

"Give it here!" she argued trying to swipe it back. "Gimme! I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind!"

Standing up she jumped on him trying to get it but her arms just weren't long enough and soon she was wrestling pointlessly with his stone-like, immovable statue of a body. Groaning she finally surrendered and sat back down then plopped another dumpling into her mouth.

"You suck," she'd say with her mouth stuffed again. It hadn't occurred to her the irony of what she'd said.

To compromise the situation, August would ensure that Serenity wasn't in any way going to live with them. That was some reassurance. And it made sense. Emily still had to sleep. August did not. She'd get him during the day, and Serenity could have him at night. Or vise versa. Whatever came best for the strange triangle forming in this household.

Further easing her mind August would inform the angsty woman that they'd be training elsewhere. So her home was still hers. That made her smile and nod definitely. She wasn't about to let some Elf lay her hands on her boyfriend. Wow. Jealousy was hitting her hard. So that's what that was like. Suddenly all those romance novels made sense.

"Well good," she commented after all that. "I don't much care for mother's friends and I don't want them running around here like they own the place. This is why I moved to New York in the first place. To get away from all their insanity."

8. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

It was so cute to see her trying to wrestle him. He didn't even have to do anything to hold her back, he simply held his arm up.

When she said he sucked, he didn't waste a second. "Yeah but I don't see you complaining." he fired back immediately with a snicker.

Judging from her reaction she liked the way he compromised the ordeal. As long as Evelyn didn't come up with some crazy idea to move the elfling into the house, it might just work out nicely.

"Well don't worry. The only one who can go about like they own the place is you.". Something was up. She was being incredibly defensive, more so than usual...was she jealous?

The idea of her being jealous caused a chuckle to escape him. This might just turn out to be quite the adventure...

" In any case, finish up. We have a few places to go visit and stuff to get for the house." he said as he dipped his pinky into the soy sauce and licked it off.

9. EmilyHuene

It was no fair. No matter how hard she tried Emily knew she'd never overpower her vampiric boyfriend. That just sucked. There was no other word for it. Totally unfair. It was one thing if she could win sometimes. Or even better one of those half and half type of deals where it was anyone's guess who would come out on top. Nope. She knew then that she would always lose in a matter of strength. Yet she had a feeling that wasn't going to stop her.

When he retorted back like a bullet with his comeback she dropped her jaw. She'd then bite her lip as she tried to think of a comeback. She could make some joke at his expense about how she was the one who was supposed to do the sucking...but she wasn't sure how that would go over with him. So she merely pouted and succeeded the victory to him.

His next words made her just as speechless, only in an amazingly good way. He said that she could do whatever she wanted in the way that she owned the place. Did he mean that? He wasn't just letting her crash here. He actually wanted her to be a part of his life. At least that's how she took it.

"Ooohhh," she'd sigh with awe. "That's so sweet." Emily leaned in and gave him a kiss and then finished the last dumpling and gathered up the trash to throw away. The candy bar she left on the table for later.

10. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

August's smile never faded once. As Emily bit her lower lip, August's smile only grew. He had an idea over what she wanted to say, but at least she didn't say it.

It seemed that she might have taken what he said a bit too far, judging by her gasp and reaction, but it was fine. He didn't want to burst her happy bubble now and he didn't have a problem with her 'owning' the house, so to speak. She leaned in for a kiss and he met her halfway warmly. He looked her over as she went to throw away the dumpling packet, suddenly remembering he still had to catch a shower. "Hey, Emily, while you're dressing up and stuff I'll be in the shower real quick." he called out to her and moved to the bedroom. He undressed, threw the dirty clothes in the laundry basket and hopped into the shower. He washed up quickly and climbed out. He threw on a simple pair of jeans, a t-shirt sitting a little tightly, showing off his quite well-toned body, and slipped into his sneakers.

He pulled his holster back on and donned his leather jacket to cover it up. He waited for Emily to finish up and in a gentlemanly fashion held the car's door open for her and closed it as soon as she was seated comfortably. He reversed the car and drove off into the city. "Okay, so we'll stop to get some stuff for you for the house, then I'll have to make a quick stop at this downworlder restaurant to get some stuff for me. After that, we can do whatever you want for the rest of the day." he gave her a quick rundown of their stops as he wove the massive car through Tokyo's traffic once again.

11. EmilyHuene

From behind she would hear August mention he needed a shower so she dismissed him with a wave of her hand while she finished up in the kitchen. They passed one another in the hall where she poked his nipple and giggled to herself. In the room, she stopped and looked at the mess they'd made the night before. While it was embarrassing in many ways, the worst of which was her mother had seen the destruction left behind. With a sigh, she started making the bed and cleaning up the ropes. She had no clue how to tie them so she separated them into their own bundles and left them at the foot of the closet.

Searching in her bag she then tried to decide what outfit she wanted to wear today. She ended up choosing a black sweatshirt that hung low down one shoulder. It came down like her white dress, just passing her butt to be presentable. Before putting it on though she would perform her illusion spell and make her usual demonic features vanish. With both if them dressed and ready for the world they'd head to the garage and pull away in their car. Emily made extra sure he was wearing his ring before leaving the house, and then again before leaving the garage.

As they drove he explained the day for them, shopping for her, then food for him, and then whatever else they wanted to do for the rest of the day. "Sounds good," she said while kicking her feet up on the dash like the first time they rode together.

12. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

August drove calmly, resting one hand on the wheel and the other on his lap as he cruised through the streets. They finally reached the grocery store and went inside. August was rather jealous of Emily, with all the produce, meat and other delicious-looking items he could only wish to join in and cook something up, but sadly he was reduced to drinking blood. He also took this chance to spoil Emily a bit, allowing her to buy a few things for herself before they checked out.

Once they were done there they were on the way to some other part of town. August turned the car into an alleyway and soon they were in a big, underground parking lot hidden from view. He locked the car and they made their way to a nearby inconspicuous door and entered. Inside was a big restaurant bustling with activity...only it wasn't for humans. It was filled with all types of supernatural creatures wither chilling by the bar, sitting by tables or relaxing by the pool tables in the back of the floor. August's pupils dilated as he switched to a vision to scan people's heartbeats. Every creature operated differently and over the years he figured out how to spot each type. There were a few vampires in here as well as a werewolf or two but there was way too many scents for either to be able to pick up either his or Emily's scents.

A waiter led them to an open table and they took a seat. While August only wanted a glass for now, he also wanted to talk to the manager for a supply for himself at home. He looked at Emily with a smirk. "So what do you think?" he said, holding his hands up and gesturing to the restaurant. It wasn't all that expensive or exclusive, but it was quite a record setter, being able to house and cater to so many different types of creatures all at once.

13. EmilyHuene

As they drove Emily would fiddle with the radio and hum along with whatever amazingly catchy Japanese band came to the station. She's give him a strange look when the song playing currently started off like some death metal screamo-song and then turned into....well the high pitched girl band one would expect when listening to such culture. It caused her to giggle and wish she spoke the language. It would be even funnier if August explained it to her, for the girls were singing about wanting chocolate.

In the grocery, Emily would pick some more healthier choices to eat, while also finding some lesser nutritious options such as potatoes and rice. There were a lot of options for rice seasoning so she picked a few bottles for flavor. She bought just about every type of dumpling she could get her hands on as well as a few different packets of ramen for the times when August wouldn't be there to cook for her. On a less-prepared scale of things, she also bought some fresh veggies to cook as well as some frozen beef she could cook up on her own. Lastly she got eggs for breakfast along with bacon, chorizo, and pancake mix (for emergency middle of the night dinner options, she'd tell him; strictly NOT for breakfast). When she'd gotten everything she needed, August allowed to get her some things she wanted and she tried not to go crazy and the sweets. In the end she behaved herself, but found a rather generous supply of chocolate for snacks.

Keeping the groceries cold was not something either of them thought of going on this adventure. So they couldn't stay too long in the diner. If she knew more about her witch heritage she could have used a spell to keep them cold, or enchant the trunk of his car to do the same. She tried not to remind herself of the disappointment she'd felt earlier that morning. Walking into the underground doorway they'd come into a oddly large place. Emily had been to plenty of Downworlder hot spots in the recent years, but none in New York were as busy as this place.

They were led to a table and took a seat when Emily noticed something strange. Everyone sitting down here seemed....uneasy. She was used to this feeling when people knew her as a demon. But they were already feeling like this. Someone else had made them uncomfortable. As a menu was placed in front of her, Emily would search for the cause of it. Normally such a thing was hard to miss, but the cause of it was because the person giving everyone the chills was not wearing her usual attire. In fact, her outfit was indeed standing out from the ordinary, but not like it normally would have given different circumstances.

The girl's identity was in her skin. It was near impossible to tell unless one looked at her hands, for the rest of her body was covered by a white and blue kimono with pink flowers in the design that was decorated with gold silk cords to keep it closed. Her hands each had one symbol on it, giving away her identity as a Shadow Hunter (the rest of her body which was currently not seen would have similar runes of varying darkness tattooed on her). Normally a Shadow Hunter would be wearing dark black leather gear which helped fight demons and keep them hidden in the cover of night. They were always decorated with weapons of the angels, swords made of ademis light that could kill a demon with a single swipe. This girl did not appear to have any of those blades, but instead was sitting next to a highly decorate white sheath that housed the hilt of a sword in the same material. Etched into the bottom pummel of the hilt was a symbol of the Lighthawk clan that were famous for their blades.

"I think we need to leave," Emily would say as she realized who the girl was sitting only a few tables behind August.

[​IMG]

14. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

August got comfortable in his seat and ordered a glass of O-negative, but kept reading through the menu just out of curiosity's sake. Emily spoke up, telling them that they needed to leave. He looked up, confused by what she said. "Why, what's wrong?" he spoke, but followed her eyes and looked behind him. His eyes met the woman's and he turned his head back with a groan. "Yeah that sounds like a smashing plan. Let's get out of here." he said in a forced cheerful manner, anxious to get out of the building.

He knew who it was behind him. The Shadow Hunters and Iscariot had run several missions alongside each other or met when pursuing someone. Iscariot was bigger and older, but the SH was their biggest competition. There was a neutrality between the two organisations, but that neutrality was very fragile. It wasn't strange to hear from agents returning from a mission to have almost come to blows against the SH. Their views and missions were similar, but Iscariot would often take a more rational approach in dealing with the supernatural, not to mention they didn't just focus on demons.

August and this girl in particular had their own history. They had run a mission together many years ago in Tokyo but their partnership was always a fragile one. The fact that he was not that far off from a demon himself also didn't help the situation.

August stood up alongside Emily and guided her out, hoping that they didn't catch her attention. "I swear if one more acquaintance or old friend drops in today I'll kill them." he muttered softly to her as he walked beside her.

15. EmilyHuene

The waitress stood there, confused as to what was troubling her new table. She sighed when she heard they were leaving and then waited on confirmation. When their attention was brought to the girl, the waitress would nod and whisper to them, "That's Clara Lighthawk. Shadow Hunter. But I don't need to tell you that. I'll go make that drink to go then." As she walked off August would hear her comment to herself, "Goddamn angels always ruining business for our customers."

The two would make a move to leave and head for the door when August would hear the girl call after them. "August Valerius. A moment."

The young teen, who was roughly eighteen or nineteen, had a very authoritative voice. But most Shadow Hunters carried that confidence. They were bred as warriors as soon as they could walk and grew up believing they were destined for greatness because they were humans who'd been hand-picked by the angels to fight the darkness on Earth. Anyone with that sort of self-righteous upbringing would have an ego the size of a house.

She waited for them to sit down (refusing them wouldn't end well) and then would speak again, "I heard my father talking about a vampire coming into town. You're old friends with my father, are you not? Who's this then that you brought with?" Clara was eyeing the piece of jewelry around Emily's neck which disguised her true form from her, magic runes or otherwise.

16. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

August nodded thanks to the waitress. He knew exactly who it was and he had no desire to interact with her in any way.

But it appeared he didn't have much of a choice.

His name was called out and he came to a standstill right in front of the door. He placed a hand on Emily's shoulder to stop her from leaving. The last thing they needed to do now was ignore the girl on her turf. That confident, arrogant voice annoyed the hell out of him. Even Michael didn't have such a hubris chip on his shoulder and he could mop the floor with everyone in the building, present company included, in a second without breaking a sweat. With a deep breath he turned around and stared at the woman with an annoyed look. "Clara." he spoke flatly to her.

He begged Emily to follow and took his seat at the table, but he let Emily sit beside him to allow Clara to sit across from them. The waitress brought his glass hesitantly and he took a sip from it as she spoke, barely listening to her. "Well given the history of our organisations I wouldn't exactly say we're old friends. That's a bit of a strong way to state it." He said with a fake smile. Of course she would be curious about Emily, but he had no desire to give the girl the whole truth. "This is Emily Larson, my girlfriend. Emily, I'd like you to meet Clara Lighthawk, friendly neighbourhood blasphemer. Her family and I have some history, don't we Clara? the fake smile and happy tone didn't falter once. He was making it clear that he wasn't in the mood for her or her organisation.

"Now, I don't see us having any reason to give you the time of day since this is not a business trip..." he took a long sip from his glass and licked the blood off his lips, not taking his eyes off her once. "So to you, Clara, I say good day." he ushered Emily to stand up and moved out of the seat. He took a last sip before placing the glass down in front of her, with a sip still left in it. "You can have the last sip." he spoke flatly, giving the warrior a final proverbial finger.

He placed his hand on Emily's back and walked forward, undermining the girl's authority completely as they made their way to the exit. While his right hand was on Emily's back, his left was curling around the wooden grip of his pistol, ready to gun the girl down if she tried anything. But odds of either of them outright attacking were very slim. It could potentially spark a war between the two organisations if either of them just came to blows.

"I don't think I can survive any more visits from old friends." he muttered under his voice.

17. EmilyHuene

Emily gave him a worried glance as she heard August's name being called out. It was no surprise who'd done it either. With a gulp, she would follow after August and sit in the booth on the outside, just in case she needed to run for the exit at a moment's notice. Better August be trapped than her; he at least could protect himself without magic like she needed to. Or rather, without undoing her magic spell first.

There was some painfully obvious hatred going on between the two parties and Emily felt like she'd been placed in between it. She already hated Shadow Hunters by default; she'd rather not get personal with one. August was quick to provide a fake alias for her, under the name Larson. She wondered where he'd come up with such a name off the top of his head? A past girlfriend? Some marvellous movie star maybe? She didn't know. Another thing she'd try to remember to ask him later.

Clara though would seem insulted by his words. "Blasphemer? We are doing the Angel's work. And I'm a little offended at what you're implying. Just because my family took part in the purge with Valentine doesn't mean I had any part in that."

The purge had happened about twenty years ago. It meant exactly as it sounded. A group of righteous Shadow Hunters joined together by a charismatic leader known as Valentine. He convinced the group that Alicante had become too soft and slacking in their duties as Holy Protectors. He inspired them to take up arms against the Downworlders regardless of their race. It spawned a whole war between the Shadow Hunters who eventually defeated Valentine and punished his followers with exile.

But old grudges were hard to break it seemed as August wanted nothing to do with Clara. He'd motion for Emily to stand and she had no objections. August would give Clara the finger as they walked off leaving the girl sitting as she had, but a sadistic smirk coming off her lips. What a fun game she was playing.

"Ta ta, Augustus. I'll see you soon."

Emily was happy to leave that place despite August practically pushing her forward by the small of her back. It was rude in some ways, but today she was grateful for his hand on her. It assured her not only that he cared, but that he was still there.

"It might be best to camp out at the house for a few days, don't you think?"

18. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

"See you around, kiddo." August fired back, throwing her a middle finger over his shoulder as they walked out of the door. Emily suggested camping out at the house, which caused August to chuckle. "No we don't have anything to worry about. Unless their order went soft in the head, they won't allow any move against us unless they want to risk starting a war. Besides, it won't matter anyway. I'm willing to bet they will either have some sort of surveillance or an entire squad camped around the house, watching everything and anything in it." he gave a rundown of the situation. The idea of them being watched amused him a little. If that were the case, boy were those poor warriors going to be in for one sinful show.

He chuckled a little at the thought of Clara throwing that mess in his face. "It's actually funny that she would throw that in my face so quickly. I can only guess the rest of her order isn't letting up at all over it. Fun fact: While their little group of demon hunters were trying to figure out what was going on, Iscariot organised one of the biggest mobilization orders since the Knights Templar during the third crusade. Every branch in the world was working to smuggle witches, vampires, fairies, even demons to various locations off the grid to shelter them. Me, Michael and a couple of Regenerators were sent to assist the Shadow Hunters in quelling this revolt of theirs in case it got too out of hand. You would never guess who actually pitched the idea of saving all those downworlders." he spoke proudly, as if remembering some great victory from a time long since past.

He looked Emily in the eyes with a smile. "Yup, Michael. He might have it out for downworlders, but he still knows they are just people. As much as I hate the guy, I can't help but admit his heart is in the right place." He opened the door of his car for Emily and closed it for her when she got in. He slid in behind the wheel of his car, carefully checking underneath the dashboard and other spots for any surprises. It wasn't exactly their style, but he wouldn't put it past them to do something like that. Sure that the car was clear, he started it up and soon they were on the road again. "So, Miss Larson, what's next?" August said with a smirk as he looked ahead of them, only giving Emily a quick glance as he drove through the city.

19. EmilyHuene

After leaving the diner, Emily couldn't help but keep looking over her shoulder for Clara to come charging after them. August would reassure her that it would not be a possibility, but it would be likely for them to be keeping an eye on them. That made her whine with worry. She didn't like the thought of people peeping in through their windows and seeing her in demon form. Her hand would then come up to her necklace and rub the pendant out of anxiety.

Emily was so lost in though she really wasn't paying attention to August's story. Her mind was too focused on having yet another faction knowing her location and the fear of them knowing she was a demon. Her life had gone from complete seclusion to suddenly being the center of everyone's attention. It was now a welcome change.

She was then met with a long silence as August was waiting for her to answer. She didn't have the slightest clue what he'd just said so she shrugged her shoulders and tried to make her guess sound believing, "I dunno.....?" Smooth.

She would then say as they got into the car, "I didn't think he was the type," not knowing at all what they were even talking about. When he addressed her as Miss Larson she almost didn't respond until she realized he was talking to her, "Oh shit. That's me. I'm so not going to get used to that." Emily gave it a quick thought and then replied, "Well, we still need to take the groceries home. And then find some blood for you? Maybe we can go back out later? How long can you......hold out?" She was afraid to ask, but she knew he could always drink from her again. If the need came around.

20. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

She was clearly afraid. He could even smell the fear coming off her and he could hear her heart pounding with anxiety. But it's understandable. People have been hunting her family for centuries for various reasons, the last thing she need now is another hunter to come after her. He wrapped an arm around her and looked into her eyes. "Hey, don't worry about them. They can't touch you. As long as I'm with you, they won't dare to come near you. The fact that you're a demon might make things a little more unstable but as long as you're with me, they'll think twice about making a move against us." he finished with a reassuring smile and a kiss on the cheek then started up the car. In truth the fact that she's a demon might throw relations out the window, but they still knew what he is capable of.

She asked about how long he would be able to hold out and he sat for a few seconds, trying to think of a timeframe. "Well, from that glass in there I'll be fine for a day or so. But we can always come back here or just look for another restaurant that's willing to supply me. This isn't the only downworlder restaurant afterall. But we'll figure something out, don't worry." He shifted into reverse and drove into the main road once again to go home. "Now, to get those groceries home."