1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

The enclave within all shadows writeup (overhaul)

Discussion in 'Factions and Organizations Archives' started by Maria, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Maria

Maria Acolyte of the sith

(Independent of the old empire) (wip)
    History: (Will update with time)
    The enclave within all shadows is a secret group who does whatever they want . They were formed by the sith acolyte, Maria sloviaena. The enclave gained early members through private meetings. They began planning their . This operation is yet began but preparations are completely finished. The enclave secretly operates itself out of a base hidden in the mountains of thila.

Organization:
    The enclave within all shadows is currently split into 2 department: enclavia and high command. They pledged allegiance to the Old empire but are not directly apart of the empire.
    Motivations and Goals
    - To create a unified sith empire

Key Ranks:
    High command:
    Consul:
    The leader of the faction

Enclavia
    The main body of the enclave composed of Troopers, agents and other low ranking personnel.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. Brick

Brick For the Greater Good of the Company

just saying but this should be moved to player Workshops if still in progress.

3. Maria

Maria Acolyte of the sith

Not really I was told to shorten it and I have Only minor adjustments until I grows

Brick likes this.
  4. Aberforth

Aberforth Technical/Org/S&P Admin Backend Administrator