Star Trek RP - Inspired by Voyager

Discussion in 'Diverse OOC' started by Dread, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Dread

Dread Lots of Love

I haven't brainstormed too much for this since I don't know if there's many if any Star Trek fans here, let alone ones that would be interested in this role play.

I'd like to do a Star Trek role play inspired by Voyager. Basically, a Federation ship lost in the Delta Quadrant, trying to find their way home. I'm thinking of doing threads in "episodes". Basically the first thread would be Episode One, with them either being swept away into the Delta Quadrant, or starting lost in the Delta Quadrant. We could have a few things happen in that episode, like an attack on the ship or them exploring an alien planet and getting into some trouble. Maybe our main characters get split up from the away team.

This could work with just myself and one other person. We could both NPC the crew but focus on our main characters.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Talon maara and Die Shize like this.
  2. Lost Hero

Lost Hero Member

I’m not a huge Star Trek fan, only seen the reboot trilogy and a bit of next generation, but what you have so far sounds fun so I’d be down for some Star Trek rp :)

Talon maara likes this.
  3. Great Jamie

Great Jamie Great Jamie

Oooo. I'm getting into Star Trek, and this would be cool. What time period do you have in mind?

4. Panda

Panda Tired Old Man

Hmm...I didn't like Voyager, I was more of a Deep Space Nine guy, but still, I am interested :)

What do you have in mind?

Talon maara likes this.
  5. Great Jamie

Great Jamie Great Jamie

I was an Enterprise guy. Best intro easily

Talon maara likes this.
  6. Talon maara

Talon maara Swordmaster

Is this still going to be a thing???

Die Shize likes this.
  7. Die Shize

Die Shize The Drifter

I'll echo Talon. I'm in if so.

I'm currently on my second watch of Voyager. Seen Next Generation, DS9, Enterprise, if that helps. Definitely a Trek fan here!

Talon maara likes this.
  8. Talon maara

Talon maara Swordmaster

Ya. I seen those and actually been watching discovery on Netflix. Different yet still interesting.