Open  Nar Shaddaa Smugglers den

Discussion in 'Outer Rim Territories' started by Denise Macko, May 15, 2019.

1. Denise Macko

Denise Macko Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Sabrina
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Denise was in a bar on her homeworld, trying to decide what she should do next. She just got a ship recently and a crew, well a group friends. She needs to earn a living, so she keeps her crew together. They were not in the bar, as the two gunners, were busking and the Wookiee was getting himself groomed. She almost joined him, but she did not want to see how much fur came of him.

She was sat in the corner, drinking a beer. She hoped to make some contacts here, someone who needed freight hauling, or a data terminal slicing into, or even a smuggling run. She was not too fussed what, as long she did not have to kill or sleep with anyone. She was keeping an eye on the bar, to see if any notable people came in, as she sipped her nice refreshing beer. The background she could hear, hustle of bustle of her home world. She knew this place was not the best place in the galaxy, but it was home.

She was hoping they might have a buskers ball on later, so she could have a go with her flute, and see if the locals liked it. As she waited for someone of note to come in, she made a little bird out the paper napkin.

2. Irolia Shen

Irolia Shen Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    Raven_41
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Irolia had never actually been to Nar Shaddaa, she was curious what kind of planet it was. The big city planet came into view when she exited lightspeed. "Look Parrot, Nar Shaddaa," said the blue-skinned Sith to her little flying droid who beeped curiously. It didn't take long to get down onto the planet and find a landing path. She paid a dirty looking alien to have her ship parked on his landing pad and went into the city. If it hadn't been for the many poor people in the street, would it almost have been impressive.

For a good chunk of the time on Nar Shaddaa, she looked at many of the stores and all the strange and interesting stuff people had. Though she didn't feel like buying anything. One even had the audacity to give Irolia a price for her droid, her Parrot. She almost wanted to flay the man alive for even thinking she would sell her Parrot. Never-the-less, she left the shop area and wandered further down the streets, till she ended up in front of a bar. Her crimson eyes read the name of the bar. Normally she wouldn't go into a bar and she wasn't much of a drinker, she found that out with Bob.

She has a choice now, keep going, or enter and have a drink and see a bit of the local people. Bars seemed to be a place to go if you really wanted to see the local. So that was what she did and walked in. The bar had an alienate kind of music she'd never heard before. Her droid Parrot, landed on her shoulder, beeping to its master in a low sound. "Don't worry buddy, I'll kill anyone who tries to take you" reassured Irolia her little droid. She got her drink, a very low alcoholic drink and looked for a table to sit.

@Sabrina

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Sabrina likes this.
  3. Denise Macko

Denise Macko Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Sabrina
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Denise saw a blue lady come into the room, she wonders if she was Chiss or Pantoran, and decide to find out, as she was not brilliant at telling the subtle differences for each species. She decides to go over and talk to her and find out what she was. Though she would have to be subtle about it, so not to appear ignorant. She was also curious about her droid, it was a weird looking thing. She finished her beer and moved to the bar, she was overcome with shyness to say anything to @Irolia, so she orders another beer. Can I order another, half of beer, please? The barkeep pulled her half, in her old glass, as he handed it back she noticed her smudged lipstick on the rim of the glass.

@Raven_41

Raven_41 likes this.
  4. Irolia Shen

Irolia Shen Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    Raven_41
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Irolia was rather used to get looks from others, especially humans. It got really bad at her training in the academy, but that was mostly because the other human students hated aliens. Being on Nar Shaddaa at least had a good mix of all races, mostly. Just as Denise got her beer, Irolia walked over til at free table, where the blue Sith sat, planting her alcohol on the table. With her back to the wall, she had a good view of the whole bar and tried her drink. Looking down at her drink, debating internal weather she would try it or not by rotating the glass gently in half circles.

In the end, her other half won the debate and she sipped her drink. If you've ever seen someone regret a decision, Irolia was the one. Her mouth twisted in disgust at the taste, *the one who thought up the mix should have been shot! yikes, that is bad...* Irolia thought and placed the drink further in on the table. Great, now her mind on alcohol would most certainly be ruined, which already wasn't very high, to begin with. Parrot, her droid, beeped in a low tone, crawling down its owner's arm like a spider and sat down on the table. Its hologram projector lit up showing a hologram of a book. Irolia smiled a bit to her droid, "You always know how to cheer me up buddy" said the blue Sith. It was one of Irolia's favourite books to read and was almost done. Real books were quite the rarity in the galaxy, so she uploaded different books for her droids to show as holograms when she felt like reading.

Beside Denise, stood two men, leaned at the bar counter looking in the direction of Irolia. "Damn, I wonder if she's Chiss or Pantoran," said the first one, looking particularly interested in the exotic look the blue sith gave off. "Bet she's a Pantoran," said the other one as he took a sip from his beer. "No way did you see those red filled eyes? Most definitely a Chiss. What I wouldn't give to taste her" replied the first one, looking hungrily at Irolia.

@Sabrina

Sabrina likes this.
  5. Hask Jen

Hask Jen Character

Independent
    Level 2

Mafia Caporegime
    OCC Account:
    KinkyPrawn
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Saying that Hask was depressed was an understatement. The Hellion, his ticket to freedom, his home and his most prized possession, was gone. At least the money that came in from the job was enough for him and Aurie to get a new ship.

And of course, like any depressed guy, he was set on drowning his sorrows with what little money he had left. What made him decide to come to Nar Shaddaa, one of the most dangerous places for his kind, was beyond him. But with the new set of armour and long trench coat both his pistols and lightsabers were covered up along with all his Pureblood features. He walked through the streets, making sure to avoid the odd Mandalorian guard here and there. He had enough of Mandalorians for now. He found himself in some bar that would probably give him some sort of infection if he touched anything, but it didn't matter. He needed a drink and he didn't care where he got one.

He walked over to the bar, oblivious to the slicer a few stools to his left and the blue figure at the table behind him. He took his helmet off, placed it on the bar's countertop and ran his metallic left hand over his red face with a heavy sigh. "Hey, bartender. Pint of Tarisian ale, please." he called out to the man and the barkeep obliged. Hask took a long sip from his glass before overhearing two men talking about someone who seemed to be either a Chiss or Pantoran. He set the drink down and turned to look around. Almost as soon as he saw her, he felt her presence in the Force. She was strong in the Dark Side, that much was certain.

He turned to look at the two strangers next to him. "If either of you valued your lives, you would steer clear from that one. She's dangerous." he spoke as he picked up his glass and took another sip. This girl probably had a death wish along with himself, being so far into Mandalorian territory. At least they weren't force sensitive so she would still be flying under the radar. What was probably the most peculiar thing of this blue sith, however, was the fact that she was...reading a book? In a bar?

Figuring he was still too sober to figure out the situation he downed his pint and ordered another.

@Raven_41 @Sabrina

Raven_41 and Sabrina like this.
  6. Denise Macko

Denise Macko Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Sabrina
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Denise sat down with her half a pint of beer, and overheard the men talking about the blue woman. They wanted a taste of her, part of her was jealous they did not notice her, other was a little creeped out how brazen they were about it. She then saw a sith enter the cantina, not just a sith but fething pureblood, she wonders if this was some type of death wish. This planet is owned by the Mandalorians, and they hated sith. She could not bring herself to hate sith or anyone, it was just not in her nature. He then did a curious thing, was this a suicide pact, he outed the blue lady a force user, that meant she was a Panthoran, as Chiss lose the ability to use the force.

She sat and watched, wondering what will unfold, as this was interesting. Though she nervously made a paper starfighter out her napkin, as watched wondering what would happen.

@KinkyPrawn @Raven_41

7. Irolia Shen

Irolia Shen Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    Raven_41
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Both men looked at Hask, the blunt one of them gave him an annoyed look, "nobody asked you boneface" said he rudely, referring to Hask's sith pureblood features. The other seemed to have a bit more brain cells, or maybe he just wasn't drunk enough, "come on man, not worth it. I'll buy us another round" said the other man to his friend, trying to get him to stop. Unfortunate the more drunk friend seemed to be determent on getting a shot with the blue alien. The friend just shook his head and ordered another drink, not wanting to be part of whatever his friend tried.

With a half-full glass, he wanders towards the table where Irolia sat. Irolia felt the man's present the instant he got near her table but paid him no mind. "Hey there hot stuff, why don't you drop whatever you're doing and go home with me?" he asked tipsy with a wide stupid smile on his face. When Irolia didn't react, the man got annoyed. "Hey, I'm talking to you, don't ignore me!" He said and planted his hand harshly down on the table, so beer splashed out of the glass. Some of the alcohol landed on Irolia's hand and that was enough.

A loud crack filled the bar, followed by a scream, silencing the bar. Everyone had their head turned to the commotion. Irolia had broken the man's nose with her right hand. Chairs and a table was toppled over in the man's fall. "Aargh! You bitch! You broke my nose!" He cried out. The blue sith's droid had crawled down from the table and tried to pinch the man for pissing its master off. The man freaked out, not expecting it to act as a spider when crawling. "Piss off," said Irolia coldly, glaring down at him with her crimson eyes. And just like that, she sat down again to continue her reading.

The man on the floor did not take kindly to Irolia's cold demeanour towards him and got out. He planted a hand on her shoulder, sending the other hand in for a punch. Maybe it was because Irolia didn't expect him to be this stupid, that she didn't expect him to actually hit her. But none-the-less, she felt the punch, right in the cheek and some of the lip. Irolia was filled with rage directed at him for hitting her. Dodging another punch from the man, she counter-attacked and landed a knee in his groin. The man fell over, making low whimpered sounds as he grabbed his groin in pain.

The other friend quickly got to the man and before anyone could say anything, left the bar. It was first when the fight was over, she felt her sore cheek and the minor metallic taste from her lower lip. Walking up to the bar, she made a mental note to kill the man, if she ever saw him again. She took a napkin from the counter for her lip and ordered an ice pack for her cheek. While waiting for the ice pack, Irolia sat by the bar, dipping her lip with her napkin.

@KinkyPrawn @Sabrina

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    Sabrina likes this.
  8. Hask Jen

Hask Jen Character

Independent
    Level 2

Mafia Caporegime
    OCC Account:
    KinkyPrawn
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Hask ignored the man's insult completely. In the corner of his eye he saw the man walk over, but simply smiled and slowly shook his head. Barely a few seconds later the man was crawling around on the floor next to him, his face bloody and his nose broken. He was lucky he got it that easy. Hask knew from experience how dangerous sith women can get, and this guy was not nearly capable enough of taking her on.

The man stood up and walked over to the woman again and this time Hask was curious enough to pay attention. He turned in his seat just in time to see the man's fist collide with the girl's jaw, immediately putting him on edge. If she pulled her lightsabre now, the bar would be filled with Mandalorian troops in less than a minute. But it appeared this girl was smarter than that. She dodged another hit and brought the man down with her knee to his groin. As the man's friend came to his aid and carried him off, Hask chuckled, slightly bouncing up and down in his seat. "I warned you." he said as they walked off.

He turned back to face the bar and took another sip. A few moments later the Pantoran sat down next to him and tried to nurse her busted lip back to health. "Not bad. You seem to handle yourself pretty well. I'm impressed you didn't pull out your lightsabre like others tend to do." He took another sip, not even turning to look at her as he spoke just loud enough for her to hear. No need to alert the other patrons of her little 'secret'. "So what brings you all the way to these parts?"

@Sabrina @Raven_41

Raven_41 likes this.
  9. Denise Macko

Denise Macko Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Sabrina
    Character Profile:
    Link
    She watched the events unfold, it was cringing worthy. The man answered back at the pureblood, that was never a good idea. Though he just ignored him, which was very reserved from a pureblood. Then one with a fair bit of bravado went over to now known sith lady and called her hot stuff. She ignored him, which was fair. Then he pushed it too far, she reacted by breaking his nose which was well deserved. She secretly grinned, but she hid it while drinking. Then he did something more stupid, he punched her back, who in the right mind would punch a sith. She got ready to bolt under her table, as she had images of him being sliced and diced, and Mandos running and killing everyone, just to make sure they got her. The woman's reaction was not what she expected, she just floored him instead. He got up, and head to the toilet possibly to clean himself off. Then as he passed the sith pureblood, he said I warned you, and she just thought yes you did. Then he heads to the seat next to her and strikes up a conversation.

She then began having a sip of her drink, the man the came out of the toilet. He did not just leave, he made a beeline towards her. Oh Feth, how do I deal with this, as she was no fighter, He sat down, the blood and stopped running down his nose, he obviously used a medkit. He had decided she was the second choice, which was A insulting and B erm I don't like you. He said Hi, sweet cheeks. She did not know how to reply, she was not good at this. She looked at him in the eyes and said Erm I need to pop to the ladies. She chickened out, and head to the toilet. The man, decide to slap her on the bum, as she passed, and giggled. She wanted to stun him, but she was not so bold as the sith. She quickly made it to the toilet and hoped he did not follow her.

@Raven_41 @KinkyPrawn

Raven_41 likes this.
  10. Irolia Shen

Irolia Shen Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    Raven_41
    Character Profile:
    Link
    She felt the Pureblooded Sith as she sat down, but didn't give him enough thoughts. It was first when she talked to her, he got her attention. A small but amusing smile formed at his comment. "I was raised by a Mandalorian before I was a Sith. I learned how to fight barehanded before holding a lightsaber," told Irolia the red-skinned man. "It hurt his ego more this way and if I'm lucky, he'll try and come after me, giving me the chance to kill him" continued Irolia and hissed as she placed the ice on her cheek. Irolia turned in her stool, facing the Sith. "You're quite the talkative one, aren't" joked the blue Sith and turned back to face the bar. "Guess you could call it curiosity, never been to this planet," answered the blue woman. "What about you? You're quite the rare species in these parts. Think the last time I saw one of your kind, was back at the Academy" Asked Irolia a bit curious now.

But her curiosity would have to wait, the same bloody bastard seemed to come back for more? Did he seriously not learn? But no, although he didn't go after Irolia again, he did go after another girl. Cute girl, very beautiful human. Before she could teach the asshole a lesson, he had followed her into the bar's toilet. "Hold that thought, I'll be right back" said Irolia to her new acquaintances and left the bag of ice on the counter. With her droid on her shoulder, she walked right towards the toilet.

The man with the bloodied nose had followed Denise, not giving a damn what toilet he went in. "Hey, cute-stuff, where do you think you're going?" The man asked, walking over to her. With a hand firmly planted on the wall behind her head, she stood in a menacing position. He started to caress her soft cheek while having foul alcoholic breath. As if it wasn't bad enough for Denise, he began to insinuate for them to get physical with his kneel trying to split her legs.

The drunken man started to get impatient with Denise, "just drop your damn clothes, slut!" he commanded forcefully and tried to strip her. He never got that far. The drunk suddenly fell to his knees, gasping for air. His eyes went wide and tried to grab at something, but fell, due to not air getting to his lungs. By the door, Irolia stood with an outstretched arm. Her crimson eyes pierced at the bastard on the floor, slowly getting closer and closer to death.
    "I told you to piss off," Said the blue Sith, walking over where Denise and the man was. Kneeling down by the man, they eye's met, one of fear and the other with deep hatred filling her very core.

Irolia looked up at the young woman, probably a bit younger than herself. She gave Denise a sweet smile as if had a normal conversation together. The drunken man slowly stopped making gasping sounds and quickly after laid dead on the floor. Irolia got up from her kneeling position, giving a very sweet smile to Denise. "Try not to get yourself into trouble, beautiful," she said, turned around on her heels and walked out of the toilet, leaving Denise and the dead man. Going back to her seat by the counter, she placed the bag of ice on her cheek again. "You were saying?" She finally asked the pure-blooded Sith, as if everything was normal.

@KinkyPrawn @Sabrina

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    KinkyPrawn likes this.
  11. Hask Jen

Hask Jen Character

Independent
    Level 2

Mafia Caporegime
    OCC Account:
    KinkyPrawn
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Hask raised an eyebrow as she spoke. "Mandalorian, huh? That explains a lot." he quipped with a chuckle, taking another sip of his drink. He didn't mind killing a scumbag like that, but for people like him and this girl the act of just outright murdering someone would most likely not go down that well. She then proceeded to give him her reason as well as asking for his own and seemingly relaxing a bit. "My reason? Well let's just say it's a slight case of self pity with a pinch of suicidal tendency..." he spoke casually, explaining his sad state of affairs, but she suddenly cut him off, telling him to hold his thought.

She rushed off and Hask leaned back a little to see where she was off to and immediately saw the issue as he spotted a glimpse of the man in the ladies' bathroom. He shook his head and downed his glass, ordering another.

His new glass was half empty by the time the Pantoran got back, acting as if nothing happened. He turned his head to look at the girl. Not bad looking at all, but he had no desire to chase tails now. "You know, as nice as it is to get rid of guys like that, there are more...subtle ways to deal with them. Take my advice, it's best to not always let your emotions run away with you. Not in the Empire." his voice got more serious as he spoke, clearly getting a little philosophical. Maybe that ale was stronger than he remembered.

He cleared his throat and turned to face her with a smile. "My apologies, where are my manners? Hask Jen, merc for hire and friendly neighbourhood Pureblood. At your service." he held his right hand out for her to shake as his left gripped his glass.

"And you are?"

@Raven_41 @Sabrina

Raven_41 likes this.
  12. Denise Macko

Denise Macko Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Sabrina
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Denise was stunned how brazen the man was, she was walking away. She ignored his slap on her arse, as she did not want to give him any false expectations. The sith came to her rescue, that was not a thing she expected. She thought the sith would be the last person to help her, as they were not known for helping others. She then left her with her attack on the floor, he was dead. She did not want him dead, as he was a drunken idiot, sure he needed to go prison for what he had done, but dead. She did not know what to do, she had a corpse in front her, a hero killer out their, killer none the less.

She was starting to panic, she just wanted a quiet drink, and to play her flute. Now she has a dead man in front of her, and she needed to get the feth out of here. She walked out and saw the two sith talking to each other. She said to the woman, Thanks, as she did not want to seem ungrateful to a person who can just kill someone. She was very nervous, it not that she not seen some dead before, it was more than she not seen someone just killed before, and the killer just sits down for a drink. They normally run, as dead people tend to attract attention. She then moved to her booth, she saw two pieces of paper she had made one was a starfighter, and the other was a little bird, they symbolized it was time for her to fly out of here. She picked up her flute and made her way out of the bar.

@Raven_41 @KinkyPrawn

Raven_41 likes this.
  13. Irolia Shen

Irolia Shen Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    Raven_41
    Character Profile:
    Link
    "Its easier said than done, I'm afraid" replied Irolia, feeling the cool on her cheek. It had been quite a bit since she had her last nightmare... or for that matter, hearing the voices in her head. She just hopes the voices wouldn't come back anytime soon. "Besides, I find a more 'hands-on' approach to be more satisfying, to be honest," said the blue Sith with a smirk. Irolia glanced at first at him and then his hand, before taking it with her left hand. "Irolia Shen, a pleasure to meet you, merc for hire. Oh and this is Parrot" as she shook his hand, introducing her Droid companion who felt left out. Hask seemed rather atypical for a man of his kind, which was a bit weird to her. Her time at the academy, the pure-blooded Sith there was nothing but a bunch of elitist assholes. They always saw them better and more pure Sith, than any other races at the Academy and in the Empire. "You're very... How should I put it, pleasant to talk to. A lot of your kinds are nothing but a bunch of assholes with their nose way too far up their asses" admitted the Irolia. When a voice sounded behind her, she turned in her seat.

It was that cute girl again. She gave her a sweet smile and "want to sit sweetie? We don't bite, well I don't, not sure with our friendly Pureblood here" Irolia asked with a bit of joking tone and padded the chair on the other side of her, as Hask occupied the left side. But the girl seemed very keen on getting out of this bar, so Irolia turned her attention back to the pure-blooded Sith beside her. Unfortunately, Denise never got allowed to leave, 'cause two men blocked her path. They looked like mercenaries or those who worked under the local crimelord, running things. "You're not leaving anywhere, get back," told the first man with a commanding voice and pushed Denise back.

"Oh come on, I've already paid for this month's protection!" outburst the owner behind the bar annoyed. "Relax old man, we're here because of a man, who owns our boss money" explained other of the two. "Okay listen up everyone, we're looking for a man who looks like this, has anyone seen him in here?" Asked they everyone at the bar. Both men were heavily armed, wore weathered trenchcoats, which hid their blasters. They both carried military grade rifles and duresteel armour pieces. Everyone was quiet until one in the back yelled, "he went into the women's bathroom, after that girl there" and pointed at Denise.

Irolia had stopped her conversation with Hask and glanced in the direction of the two men. "Alright little miss, you stay right there" commanded the first man, still standing in the way of the exit. Irolia was curious about how this event would unfold and followed the man who went into the toilet with her eyes. After a few minutes, the other man came out again, "someone killed our man" said the man angry. The one, who waited by Denise, grabbed her shoulder harshly. "You're coming with us, little girl! Our boss would want a word with you" explained one of them.

@KinkyPrawn @Sabrina

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  14. Hask Jen

Hask Jen Character

Independent
    Level 2

Mafia Caporegime
    OCC Account:
    KinkyPrawn
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Her reply was very simple, but Hask could feel the anxiety slightly coming off her. That simple answer meant a lot more than it seemed, but this was neither the time nor place for them to get into heartfelt chats and she didn't exactly seem like the type to have that kind of talk to anyway. She gave another reply and he chuckled at the comment. "Yeah, hand-on is a bit more fun, I'll admit.". She shook his hand and gave her name. Quite an interesting name, to say the least.

She introduced her droid and Hask held his left hand out for it to climb onto. He looked the droid over, inspecting its parts and workings and giving its head a light scratch with his other hand. "Pretty interesting design, I must say. You build this? Not bad at all." he spoke as he looked it over. She then gave another comment that Hask could only sum up as a compliment...from an Acolyte? Peculiar sith indeed. He set his hand down to let the droid get off and looked back at her. "Why thank you, I try my best. You're not so bad yourself. Other Acolytes are usually a lot more of a handful to work with. As for the rest of my kind, yeah I never exactly fit in with that crowd. Part of the reason I left in the first place."

A girl came to thank Irolia, most probably the one she helped earlier. He gave a sly grin at her comment. "Well I do, just under different 'circumstances' so it's all good." he said with a chuckle, probably not the best joke for the moment but sometimes he just couldn't help himself. The girl walked straight for the door, but was stopped by two big thugs with pretty serious gear. The bartender tried to shoo them away, but they were apparently here for someone else. Hask turned in his seat, his body facing Irolia as his head was turned to look at the men. His left hand brushed his coat aside and gripped his pistol, exposing his silver lightsabre ever so slightly to the sith next to him.

Someone gave up the perpetrator's whereabouts and one went to check out the bathroom. Not even a minute later the guy emerged and proclaimed their man was dead. The one still by the door wanted to drag the girl off and Hask gave an annoyed sigh. "Oh can this day get any better?" he muttered to himself. He let go of his pistol and the coat covered his weapons up again. "You want to take care of this or should I?" he asked Irolia as his eyes were locked onto the strangers. That girl was definitely no match for those guys and if she or someone else pulled a gun or something, all hell would break loose.

@Raven_41 @Sabrina

Sabrina and Raven_41 like this.
  15. Denise Macko

Denise Macko Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Sabrina
    Character Profile:
    Link
    She was stopped at the door by two guys, who wanted to collect protection money. They stopped her from leaving, then they looked for the man, that the sith woman had killed. As they did she put her hands behind her back, she was nervous as she knew they find a corpse. She took her blaster in her hand, it was always set to stun, so she would not kill them. As he grabbed her shoulder, she fired a shot into the soft skin on the underside of his chin. The blast sent him straight down, he was not dead, but he was out for the count. The second went for his blaster, as he did she shot him in the face. He fell back and is knocked out body fell flat in the ladies toilets. She turned to the barkeep and said Sorry. She then ran from the scene as stun bolts don't last forever.

------Exit Thread------

@Raven_41 @KinkyPrawn

16. Irolia Shen

Irolia Shen Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    Raven_41
    Character Profile:
    Link
    It all happened so fast. In one moment the two men were pulling the young woman with them, the next moment both men landed face first on the floor. Before anyone could do or say anything, she was out of the bar and gone.
    "I think she handled it pretty well," said the blue Sith, leaning a bit back to get a look at the two men laying on the floor. The barkeeper rushed to the two men to get them to wake up. It was his bar and it would suffer if the men woke up and he didn't help them. After the stun wore off, the two men were extremely pissed off and by directions from the barkeeper, the men stormed out to find Denise.

Irolia turned back her attention to Hask. "Where were we? Oh yea, my droid. Yes, I modified and changed the design of the ID-series bibliomech, back at the academy" explained Shen smiling, caressing her droid, who crawled up her arm. it stopped when it found a comfortable spot on its owner's shoulder. "The ID-series bibliomech is quite helpful for lonely girls at the academy, who spent much of their time at the library. So I got myself one of the small droids and redesign him, before heading off on my own when I finished at the academy" explain Irolia and smiled warmly to her droid. The droid beeped in a cheering responds for getting so much attention.

@KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn and Sabrina like this.
  17. Hask Jen

Hask Jen Character

Independent
    Level 2

Mafia Caporegime
    OCC Account:
    KinkyPrawn
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Hask was getting ready to help out, but the next thing he knew the girl had stunned both thugs and ran off. Irolia commented next to him as the barkeep rushed over to help the two men. "Damn. Not bad." he said with a chuckle. "Couldn't have done it better myself." He turned back around when the thugs ran off after the girl, but on the streets of Nar Shaddaa, there was no chance in hell they would be finding her any time soon. Especially not in night time.

He looked back at the Pantoran as she spoke. She was clearly quite fond of her little droid, having put so much effort into the little guy. "Quite a useful way to utilise those little guys. They always annoyed the hell out of me but when you're having trouble finding a book or looking for something specific, there's very few others that know those old shelves better than them." he spoke casually, finishing his glass. Her next comment drew a chuckle out of him. "Quite helpful for lonely girls you say?" he spoke through the chuckle, his tipsy mind getting the better of him once again. The chuckle faded to a simple smile as he watched the little droid beeping happily at it's owner. "You seem to be quite attached to the little guy. I take it you two have come a long way together?"

@Raven_41

Raven_41 likes this.
  18. Irolia Shen

Irolia Shen Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    Raven_41
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Irolia gave off a small smile, "you could say I wasn't the most stable girl or the most liked one at that back then" replied the blue alien. She had a distant look in her eyes like she tried to see something at the wall in front of them. Thinking back to her days at the academy. She had such an uncontrollable rage and hatred in her, then again she couldn't really blame herself. back then she acted more like a wild beast than a girl, due to her upbringing. Of course, it has gotten better with each passing years.

I snapped out of her own thoughts, "I'm so going to regret this, but barkeeper, I'll have one of those" said the blue Sith and pointed at a picture of an alcoholic drink. She would never get used to alcohol, ever, but she had a good time with this pureblood Sith. By taking a big sip from her drink, her face twisted in disgust but troopered through her sip. "Yuk... how do people even like shit?" commented and funnily enough, took another big sip. "Anyway, killing a fellow acolyte in the open, tend to get you into trouble. My second day there. I don't think the instructor liked me very much" joked Irolia with a small giggle. *Druk, did I just giggle? I might be a bit tipsy...* Thought the blue Sith. "But yea, he's one of my few truly loyal friends I have, at least I know his loyalty is always to me" explained the young Pantoran. "I was this close to flaying this farkler alive earlier today, for thinking I would ever sell Parrot," told Irolia Hask rather carefree and she leaned on the counter with her elbow.

The old-timer must be so proud of her... she actually sat in a bar, drinking, even though she've always hated alcohol. She emptied her drink while twisting her face in disgust.

@KinkyPrawn

19. Hask Jen

Hask Jen Character

Independent
    Level 2

Mafia Caporegime
    OCC Account:
    KinkyPrawn
    Character Profile:
    Link
    She gave a slight glimpse into her early life into the Empire. She seemed to be pretty much the polar opposite of the Pureblood, yet also the same. But this one probably came into the academy after he was out on his own, because he would have remembered this peculiar girl. When she ordered a drink that was most probably too strong for her, he raised his eyebrows as he looked her in the eyes. Deciding to join the girl he ordered another ale, but something told him that he'll be outlasting this girl by quite a bit.

"You know there's a reason why they call alcohol 'the devil's drink'." he said with a small smile. His glass came and he took a big sip of the drink. She giggled at her own comment and his smile widened. She was most certainly not going to last very long. "Yeah killing the other acolytes might get you into quite a bit of trouble...but only if you get caught." he gave a little piece of insight that might just be the death of her, but right now he wasn't thinking like the rational, cool-headed mercenary. He was thinking like the impulsive, passionate Pureblood. Never a good thing because whenever that happens he tended to regret it the next day, whatever the consequences of his actions. And of course the alcohol wasn't helping at all.

She leaned on her elbow and downed her drink and ordered another, her face twisting in disgust all the way. That will most certainly be going straight up in a few minutes for the lightweight Pantoran. His glowing golden eyes met her blood red eyes and he gave a smirk, amused by the girl who was most certainly not an alcohol drinker. "You know, no one's forcing you to drink that stuff. There's more than one way to have a good time than with alcohol...though it does help a bit." he spoke casually and smoothly...and instantly regretting his words. He was in no right state of mind to be holding an intelligent conversation with this girl and given what she's done earlier, talking like that might not go down well. But then again, the alcohol might make her a bit more relaxed and easy to work with...but he was in no condition to be talking to a woman now, especially with this particular woman. If he wasn't careful, something might happen that he might regret...

@Raven_41

Raven_41 likes this.
  20. Irolia Shen

Irolia Shen Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    Raven_41
    Character Profile:
    Link
    "I got some devils of my own, I would like to get rid off... You never know, maybe the alcohol will fight to the death" commented the rather heavy tipsy alien with a sweet but small laugh. It was very clear that getting drunk was the first time for her. "Funny, that was sort of what the instructor said as well! Just with a lot angrier tone. I guess stabbing another acolyte in the eyes with a fork in daylight, is being a bad bad acolyte... hihihi... though it was amazing to see him scream with blood everywhere" replied Irolia with a satisfying grin on her lips. If the barkeeper hadn't been used to hear all kinds of weird and crazy stuff from customers, he would have been scared to death.

Getting her third drink this night, she didn't react with nearly enough disgust to the taste of the drink. It might have something to do with her getting more over on the drunk end. Irolia turned her whole front to Hask, still with her drink in hand, which rested on the counter. "Really... Like what?" Asked the Pantoran woman with curious eyes. Her crimson eyes looked at the pureblooded Sith and jumped down from her stool. She placed her hand on the counter of the bar to support her sudden wobbliness. "Woaw, why did it suddenly get so shaky?" Asked Irolia a bit oblivious.

"I got it, I'm okay!" Said the Sith when she got her balance under control, for the most part. She looked at her new friend and giggled with another small sweet smile.

She took a small step and stood right up at Hask, from where he sat. She was about the same height when he sat on the barstool. She bit her lower lip, slowly moving her hand up to Hask's face. Her crimson red eyes never left Hask's bright golden eyes, waiting for him to stop her. If he didn't, she would slowly move her index finger down the bones protruding from his chin under the skin.

@KinkyPrawn