1. A new timeline set some 500 years after the events of the current timeline will be launched sometime mid-December!

Pending  Independent Skar-Lo-Rex

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Nommie, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Nommie

Nommie Bananas!

[​IMG]
    NAME: Skar-Lo-Rex
    SPECIES: Tiss'Shar
    FACTION:Independant RANK: LV1
    HEIGHT: 1.5 Meters
    WEIGHT: 36 KG
    SCALE COLOR: Black, Red, Cream
    EYE COLOR:Red
    FORCE: No

STRENGTH: █████████ DEXTERITY: ████████ STAMINA: █████████ INTELLIGENCE: ████████ WISDOM: █████████ CHARISMA: █████████

• Born and raised on Tiss'sharl, Skar-Lo-Rex was one of four hatchlings thst hatched. But being the oldest meant that he will be the one to inherit his father's business. So there was a lot of expectations on his shoulders. He wasn't allowed to slack off in classes or let his grades slip.

By the time of graduating, Skar was at the top of his class. Even during his college years he was at the top and graduated with honors. Upon graduating he helped his father run the small and unknown family business of producing and selling vehicles, droids and weapons. Do to limited funds the Raptor.can only produce a small amount of products. Ship contruction can take a few months or longer.

Then one day due to his health starting to fail due to severe arthritis and getting a bit too old to travel. Ownership of the small family business was passed on to Skar.
    • Skar's appearance is that of a typical Tiss'shar. He has some light feathering on his head and elbows. His scales on his back are a dark blackish grey with a blue streak that starts just behind his eyes that run down his sides to his hips. His belly scales are cream in color. Skar's eyes are a peircing red.

Standing roughly four foot and eleven inches tall he is not very scary to some in regards to his size. Though some other beings may be frightened because of his appearance and what he is. He always looks like he is observing something or someone in front of him.

• Cunning yet respectful. Skar always watches what he says and how he speaks to another or his kind or another race. He knows how judgemental some can be and doesn't want to tarnish the reputation of his species.

Skar is a gentle soul who would rather talk out a disagreement instead of using violence. Though if attacked, Skar will respond in kind, and will do so with quick calculations and brutality. Though he will not strike a fatal blow intentionally unless he has to do so.
    • TITLE — Short description [LINK] ● (thread status) TITLE — Short description [LINK] ● (thread status) TITLE — Short description [LINK] ● (thread status) TITLE — Short description [LINK] ● (thread status) TITLE — Short description [LINK] ● (thread status)

GEAR
      YG-1313 Light Freighter
      50P Unit Protocol Droid
      XTZ-700
      Vibo Staff

Template by @ZayPat

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 12:17 AM
    Real_Russian likes this.
  2. Darasuum

Darasuum Skilled-Scrub

*tiss'shar
    *tiss'sharl

only 33 pounds? are you sure you don't mean kilograms? it seems like you go back and forth between imperial and metric here and there. In my opinion metric is best but it's best to stick with one and not flip flop between the two.

stamina and wisdom characteristics look like on big level bar.

3. Nommie

Nommie Bananas!

Yeah I meant kilograms.

I made some edits that hopefully make a bit more sense.

4. Dread

Dread Community Admin RP Administrator

The SC-01 Blaster Pistol is advanced tech and requires a plot to obtain. Unless you can link me to a completed plot, you'll have to remove it from the profile. Also please add in somewhere that the family business is small and new, as level ones can't start out with anything more than that. I'd request a lore write up for the business, but since the lore forum is closed and we are close to a new timeline it's pointless and not possible.

Tag me once these issues have been addressed and I'll review the profile again.

5. Nommie

Nommie Bananas!

6. Dread

Dread Community Admin RP Administrator

The XTZ-700's link is broken so I can't verify if it's advanced tech or not.

7. Darasuum

Darasuum Skilled-Scrub

XTZ-700 blaster pistol (generic tech section). based off of the TS-2 shot