Sith Empire Shikari Gale

Discussion in 'Approved Character Profiles' started by Yuan, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Yuan

Yuan Dominuce of Megadeuce

[​IMG]

NAME: Shikari Gale

FACTION: Imperial Republica

SPECIES: Pantoran

HOMEWORLD: Pantora / Nal Hutta

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes / Trained

DIMENSIONS: Height - 1.74 m, Weight - 63.5 kg

APPEARANCE:

Shikari bears all of the tell-tale markings of a Nal Huttan gangster. From her borderline appropriate manner of dress, to her EL-Tats, to her somewhat abrasive personality, most everything about Shikari screams criminal. Despite all of this, when it comes to her position as a knight in the imperial court or leadership of her armed forces, Shikari is an effective military leader, and her persona is fitting of a conquering general, or even royalty. Still, her appearance seems to clash with the formality of most of the imperial elite, especially those who follow the old ways in the Old Empire. Rather than allow her peers to look down on her for her lowly origins, Shikari flaunts her uncouth ways over her contemporaries to remind them that one with such a sordid pedigree such as herself may still hold power over them.

ATTRIBUTES:

Violent - Many of Shikari's associates would describe her as such. Not so much that she flies off the handle or looses her temper. More that she usually plans for violence and even causes it when it suits her fancy.

Greedy - A common trait amongst Sith, Shikari wants everything for herself. If she can’t have it, she will usually destroy it so no one else can have it.

Driven - Shikari is driven by her desire to gain more power and rise further through the ranks to destroy her enemies both foreign and those that may exist within her own faction.

[​IMG]
    PERSONALITY:

Shikari is a peculiar specimen, especially within the sith empire. Shikari's past is marred by scum and villainy, herself having been a street rat and a gang member and leader. She by no means fits in with the nobility of the sith courts, and her peers frequently do not easily accept her. This fact is not lost on Shikari and she resents the way the other sith look down on her. This resentment further fuels her efforts to increase her own power and rank and title within the empire, if nothing else to spit in the eyes of all those who once looked down on her and make them kneel before her.

But, there is a further reason for her lust for power and prestige. Having been forcibly removed from her family at a very early age and thrust into a life of squalor and crime, Shikari never really knew the love and acceptance of a family. She has a hidden, but deep-seated desire to be acknowledged and accepted by others, and resents those who do not give her the recognition she desires. However, it seems less and less likely that she will ever find the acceptance she seeks as she drives herself further and further into a place where she can trust no one.

Despite all of this, Shikari remains confident in herself and continues to develop her own power and ability. Unlike some sith, though, who focus on the inner aspects of the dark side and increasing their own personal strength within the dark side, Shikari has a strong focus on the galaxy around her. She is not above using normal weaponry in her fighting styles alongside her lightsabers, and she works to develop military power as much if not more so than her ability within the dark side. In some ways, she would almost make a better Moff than a sith, but nonetheless, she has her strength within the dark side of the force as well.

BIOGRAPHY:
    Shikari is Pantoran, and thus was born on the planet of Pantora in the outer rim. The Pantoran people are largely independent of the rest of the galaxy. Aside from participation in the Republic at certain times throughout history, they keep mostly to themselves with the exception of a small percentage of outliers. Shikari's father was one of these outliers. As a merchant, the man took advantage of the fact that most Pantorans neglected to travel to other parts of the galaxy and did so himself to bring back exotic merchandise and wares as well as resources. Goods such as these were hard to come by on Pantora, and sold well. Shikari's father created a very lucrative trade organization, and perhaps because of his experience traveling outside of Pantoran space, thought nothing of taking his lovely wife and daughter on one of his trips to see and experience the galaxy. Shikari was seven years old at the time.

Traveling on one of her father's several trade vessels, the young family didn't even make it out of the sector before disaster hit. The ship ran into a meteor shower and took significant damage. Their ship crashed on Susevfi, a habitable moon of the nearby gas giant Suarbi. Most of the crew, including Shikari's mother, were killed in the crash, leaving only the young Shikari and her father along with two crew alive. The remaining crew set up a beacon in hopes of rescue, but this would prove to be their undoing. The beacon did attract the attention of a passing ship, but this was not some good samaritan that happened to be passing by. The space around Pantora was littered with pirates and spice dealers. It was one of these vessels that the beacon attracted, and the occupants were out for a payday, not a rescue mission.

Shikari's father was killed trying to stop the pirates from taking his cargo. The two cowardly crew members were taken without a fight and along with the young Shikari, were transported to Nal Hutta where they were all sold into slavery. Shikari was handed around between numerous masters. At times she was used as a servant, carrying the master's belongings or serving food to the master's guests. Her last master was quite cruel, and beat Shikari on multiple occasions. It was under this master that SHikari first became aware of the force and felt the draw of the dark side. She eventually lashed out at her master with her newfound power and killed him. Shikari escaped into the streets of Nal Hutta and left behind her life of slavery.

For a time, Shikari survived as a simple thief and pickpocket, discovering more and more about her new force awareness. Over time, she began to build street credit and took some other rouges under her wing. It wasn't long before she had formed a significant gang as rumors of the crime queen with the bizarre powers rippled through the streets of Nal Hutta. It wasn't long before Shikari was being hunted by the bigger predators that were the sith, seeking to wipe out the threat to their peace and order. It wasn't hard for the imperials to locate and systematically destroy Shikari's gang and the resources they had amassed. However, upon subduing Shikari, the sith learned of her aptitude for the force and rather than kill her or sell her back into slavery, Shikari was instead sent to a reconditioning camp for several months. Upon being released, she was immediately enrolled in the Imperial Academy and then received training in the dark arts from the sith.

SKILLS:

Technological Expertise - Having spent much of her time studying a multitude of subjects, technology comes easily to Shikari.

Combat Expertise - Years of combat experience have given Shikari a plethora of skills to draw on. Physical combat, weaponry, explosives, all are areas in which Shikari could be called an expert.

Piloting - An avid and experienced pilot, Shikari has tons of hours logged flying her ship and others, and looks forward to logging more.

Astrogation - Having spent much of her time studying a multitude of subjects, Shikari was able to pick up and learn astrogation quite easily. The mathematics actually bore her at times.

Marksmanship - In her studies Shikari has become an adept hunter and skilled marksman.

Force Powers:

Push/Pull -XXXXX

Choke - XXXXX

Lightening - XXXX

Mind Control - XXXX

Swordsmanship - XXXX

Sense - XXXX

Illusion - XXX

Speed - XX

RELATIONSHIPS:

N/A

DROIDS:

5U Infantry Droid
    MIA-01 Astromech

NPCS:

30 Imperial Pilots - Here

COMBAT:

N/A

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    Herrith likes this.
  2. Darasuum

Darasuum Skilled-Scrub/Plotting Mod Plot Moderator

the coloring of the letters is cool. I was thinking of eventually using that FC eventually if nobody else did.

3. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light Gentleman New Members Mod New Members Moderator

Hey there, this isn't a review or anything. But you are allowed only one droid to start off with as per the character creation guide. Can't start off with five. :)

Same with a ship, only one to start out with. It says you also have 5 of the Gladius Blaster Rifles. I'd knock that down to one. Not sure if that's a typo.

4. Yuan

Edited. Yeah, I thought there was some sort of rule on that stuff, but I couldn't remember what it was so I thought I would roll the dice and see. I know the rules are all there for us to see, but there is soooo much info sometimes it's hard to keep track of it all. XP

5. Darasuum

Darasuum Skilled-Scrub/Plotting Mod Plot Moderator

Ay gurl how you doin? I'm no were-wolf but full moon or naw I'd howl for ya ;-)

6. Yuan

You know I'm a dude IRL, right?

Wolf likes this.
  7. Wit

Wit Character Mod/Beyond Measure Character Moderator

The gang she built would be appropriately small to fit the constraints of level 1, and the armor you have used is okay but won't have any functions. Please add the character's height and weight, will approve this after that.

8. Yuan

Of course! The gang was intended to be small and unknown to most anyone, and should be considered to be non-existent at the current time period. It was simply a part of her backstory. More flavor than anything that might be used in the future.

Do you mean that the armor won't even have the functions that it normally comes with? I suppose that is alright, but may I ask why? I was under the impression that open market pieces could be freely used by anyone?

Added height and weight.

9. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light Gentleman New Members Mod New Members Moderator

Force users, since two timelines ago, per the tech rules haven’t been allowed to use armor functions

10. Yuan

Ah! I see. This is only my second force user, and my first didn't have armor. That's fine. Do i need to make a note of that or is it alright as is with that just being know?

11. Yuan

12. Logan

Logan Lore Administrator RP Administrator

List it specifically. Something like Ranger Scout Armor - Doesn't use functions.

13. Wit

Wit Character Mod/Beyond Measure Character Moderator

Specify on the profile itself, besides the armor, that there are no functions used.

Approved!

14. Yuan

Specified in the Gear section, no functions.