1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Shady's Back

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members!' started by James Steel, Aug 15, 2019.

1. James Steel

James Steel Galactic Fallout

So after three years of mysteriously disappearing, I have returned to Star Wars RP. I had to leave earlier for various RL reasons, but I'm back now. I'm also significantly older than before, and the quality of my writing has improved greatly (College does that I suppose). Anyhow, I look forward to jumping back in, but have a question before I do.

I noticed in the announcements, that a new timeline will be coming soon, so should I even bother creating a character now, or wait it out until the next line starts? Thanks, I look forward to coming back!

C.X. Jenious and Eden like this.
  2. Brick

Brick For the Greater Good of the Company

Hey there and welcome back! The answer for your question, is that yes we will be having a new timeline, but it should happen around December. You can still create a new character, and rp them out as we still have some time!

Cheers!
    Brick

Eden likes this.
  3. Eden

Eden Hopeless Artistic

Welcome back! Yeah, it's totally worth getting another character going before the next TL. We still have four months or so, and in that time period I imagine a lot will happen.

Hope you enjoy being back, and feel free to hit me up if you want someone to RP with ^^

Brick likes this.
  4. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light The Good Community Admin RP Administrator

Welcome back! As the others have said plenty of time to make a new character and get back into it.

If you have any questions or anything just let us know :)

Brick and Eden like this.