1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Sarok Magnarus

Discussion in 'Character Profile Archives' started by Darth Magnarus, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Darth Magnarus

Darth Magnarus The New Guy

NAME: Sarok Magnarus
    FACTION: Sith Order
    SPECIES: Zabrak
    HEIGHT: 5.10 feet
    WEIGHT: 154 lb
    EYES: Hazel
    HAIR: None (Species-Zabrak) Spikes
    SKIN: Black and Red
    CREDITS: 1000 credits
    DISTINGUISHING MARKS: A scar across my eye which was received in a sparring lesson
    FORCE SENSITIVE: I am force sensitive

STRENGTH: Darth Magnarus is quite strong but does not no how much strength he holds yet
    DEXTERITY: Darth Magnarus does not let his mass get the best of his agility and can balance a strong attack and fast reflexes without one overwhelming the other
    CONSTITUTION: Darth Magnarus quite healthy
    INTELLIGENCE: He is not the brightest sith but can make quick decisions in the middle of a war
    WISDOM: He is the person you want to come to for wisdom
    CHARISMA: He is quite charismatic when influencing others to trust him

PERSONALITY: He is quite cunning and can act quite quick when put in a tough spot. When angered he can be a foe you do not want to mess with. He has a way with words and doesn't need to even speak more than 2 sentences until he has his victim begging on their knees to help him in his conquests
    BIOGRAPHY: Darth Magnarus wasn't always so fierce he once had a soft side but it was soon diminished when he was brutally trained and taught to show no emotion under no circumstance. These words were drilled into his head for years until he could memorize them. His real name was Sarok and these teachings made him who he is today but he was showed the dark side of the force for the first time was when he felt this surge of power flood threw him. He consulted his father on what he felt and was then exiled as the Zabrak species did not want a uprising where the sith might return so he further discovered his powers by testing his limits and he has now started seeking for further guidance in his quest for power.

FORCE POWERS: He is quite powerful but only knows simple powers eg. force push and force choke

SKILLS: Skilled in the art of parkour

LIGHTSABER/SWORD FORMS: Lighsaber: Red
    Sword Form: Makashi

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES: Strengths: Strong, agile and able to with stand alot of damage
    Weaknesses: Short tempered, Eager to impress at any cost

GEAR:
    Scavenger armor; Legs body and head

Mandalorian armour (Scavenged from a ship) - Shoulders and arm pads

SHIP: An old smuggler ship from the old times barely works

DROIDS: none

PETS: none

KILLS: Malko (sparring battle back on home planet)

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: none

DUELING RING MATCHES: none

GRAND TOURNAMENT MATCHES: none

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  2. Darth Magnarus

This is my first roleplay character so give me some tips on how to improve

3. Dmitri

Dmitri Admin Emeritus

We are about to switch timelines, I'm afraid. Information for the new timeline will come up today/tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience.

4. Darth Magnarus

Will I have to change my character

5. Dmitri

Dmitri Admin Emeritus

To some degree. All non-faction members will start out as Sith (equivalent to Jedi Knight), unless they choose to be the optional acolyte. Darth is reserved for the next tier up, Sith Lord.

6. Darth Magnarus

Okay will I change it now or wait for the announcement

7. Dmitri

Dmitri Admin Emeritus

Best to wait, as this and all other profiles in this board will be archived.

8. Darth Magnarus