Retribution OOC

Discussion in 'Story OOC' started by Darasuum, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Painus

Painus vaporwave

I'm a bad example because I just like to go back and edit grammatical/spelling mistakes that bother me since I don't proofread.

2. Dmitri

Dmitri HR Admin RP Administrator

Also to clarify, the seeds sent out by the behemoth in its death throe isn't meant to bring fear and anger and madness now, but to allow it to fester over time, a time-release slow-acting sort of psychosis.

Malon, Deviant and Darasuum like this.
  3. Valen Pelora

Valen Pelora Plot Mod, Mike, Joe Swanson

@Sreeya @Deviant I will have my edits up first thing tomorrow. My flight just landed from California and I don't think I will have the time or energy to get to them tonight. Sorry for the delay everyone.

Malon and Deviant like this.
  4. Deviant

Deviant Plot Moderator (asf) Plot Moderator

Yeah, Leviticus own onset of fear and rage stemmed mostly from the fear he absorbed from your earlier attack toward Blythe.

But that aside, I'll definitely be taking that with me in future threads! I've been looking for an excuse to have Leviticus shift into a kind of slow descent into madness and corruption since he's been getting soft his past few threads. I live off those kinda cool, angsty story arcs too. So, er, thank you for the opportunity, lmao.

5. Malon

Malon Site Co-Owner Site Owner

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  6. Valen Pelora

@Malon edited. Sorry of the delay. I also typed tentacle 8 times, so very thrilled about that.

Faster Than Light, Arclight and GABA like this.
  7. Valen Pelora

Exiles (@Sreeya, @Phoenix, @Deviant, @Orbit, @Insalius, @Dread, @Ecclessey, @Wit)

Any chance I could convince you guys to let Evalyn go for more serious damage? Or just leave her for dead? I knew @Phoenix was likely waiting to post to further counter anything I did but simply couldn’t think up something with so many other attacks.

If no compromise can we reached that leaves Evalyn free, I’ll start working on whatever her capture turns out to be.

8. Sreeya

Sreeya The Devil/Site Co-Owner and Manager Site Owner

Collectively we were going for capture. But this also means you'll have a chance to get a rescue party to interject at some point like in Malthazar's case.

9. Valen Pelora

Okie doke. Unfortunately, I don’t have much faith in a rescue considering the current level disparity between the Exiles and Jedi. However, if some brave souls would like to try I’ll see what I can muster up.

10. Sreeya

Sreeya The Devil/Site Co-Owner and Manager Site Owner

If you wanna do a quick one line KO post, we can probably end this thread. I think the abomination is about dead anyway.

11. Valen Pelora

I’m at work still so posting is annoying from my phone. Just assume she is knocked out and suffering from the injuries Phoe described.

12. Dmitri

13. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light Dapper af New Members Mod New Members Moderator

Hey @Dmitri. I'm a bit confused. So your last post has me as needing to do things, but I posted my exit out of thread two rounds ago (with Cregan interrupting you interrupting my exit, and then your post before your last one not touching on it further). Shouldn't I be completely home-free at this point?

14. Dmitri

My assumption was Spencer would be escaping already, when the Jedi's escape order went. He might have some struggles, but I don't think you'd need to post (can just operate as such if you ever mention the battle in the future). When I began destroying the catacombs it dawned on me that Spencer was down there so I thought I'd give a kudos to continuity.

Faster Than Light likes this.
  15. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light Dapper af New Members Mod New Members Moderator

Thank you sir for the clarfication and the thought!

16. Dmitri

You're free to post his daring escape from the flooding chambers if you really want (plus any effects felt through the Force), but completely optional.

Malon likes this.