1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Republic Officer

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help Archive' started by MoonDogg, Nov 5, 2018.

1. MoonDogg

MoonDogg New Member

I just recently created a new character. I am also new to this site. In the workshop forum there's a thread called "Thorosen." He is gonna be added to the future timeline in 2 months. I need a second opinion. In his backstory or biography at the tail end is his quest to join the Republic. He's interested in becoming a commissioned officer in either the Republic Army or the Republic Navy. He is to be at a starter rank. He also needs the name of a planet where he begins his career. Can anyone help me with this?

2. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light The Good Community Admin RP Administrator

Hey there. If this character is for the new timeline, then the Republic isn't going to exist, as it would be taken over by the Sith Empire four or five centuries ago ICly. The occupied territory would be Imperial Republica as part of the Empire instead.

And ranks and additional details for Imperial Republica have yet to be announced.

I'd take a look at some of the announcements regarding the timeline in the announcements section, and stay tuned for more.

3. MoonDogg

MoonDogg New Member

Okay I switched him over to Sith. He still needs the name of a planet where he takes council with the Sith. Any suggestions?

4. Kharnov

Kharnov New Member

It will depend on which of the two Sith factions he is going to be aligned with. They have not yet released the introductions for them like they have the Mandalorians, the Rebellion, and the Jedi, so we don't know quite as much yet. The Sith will be split between the 'Old Empire' that occupies the traditional territories, with Korriban/Moraband as the capital, and the 'Imperial Republica' mentioned above consisting of conquered Republic territory, ruled from Coruscant. There is some degree of conflict between the two, though that's still kind of vague from what I've managed to dig up. From the sounds of it, the Imperial Republica is concerned more with political authority and ambition, while the Old Empire is tied more to Dark side mysticism; based on these assumptions, I'm planning for my first character to be a member of the latter ^_^

Narsi and Arclight like this.