Information Rebel Files (2018-2019) Completed Threads

Discussion in 'Galactic Alliance' started by Minuteman75, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Bran

Bran Pure Pazaak

Thread Name/Link: Raise The Shields!
    Participants: @Plebometer and @Bran
    Mission Summary: After a minor altercation with a wampa, the two teen rebels Valerie Tagge and Eisa Swan managed to successfully repair the shield generator later to be used in the setting up of a rebel outpost on Hoth.
    Requested reward: N/A

2. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light Gentleman af New Members Mod New Members Moderator

Thread Name/Link: Fight Club
    Participants: @Pho Gorcru @Tyler Ward
    Mission Summary: A fight against Gungan Champions on previously uncharted Naboo on behalf of the Alliance. The fight is won even if it was a weird fight.

Minuteman75 and Wit like this.
  3. Malon

Malon Site Co-Owner and Manager Site Owner

Thread Name/Link: The Spark is Lit
    Participants: @Greybok, @Evelyn Fest, @Valerie Tagge, @Eisa Swan, @Mig Cabra, @Aurelian Keth, @Hugo Ion, @Toland Vult, @Ner Giza, @Leah Reach, @Alysanne Drast, @Devrim Wolfe, @Tyler Ward, @Vuthari, @Ayasha Waya, @Horus Tempest, @Aldo Raine
    Mission Summary: Members of the Alliance attend a party thrown by the Noble Court, in which the Alliance Commander signs a treaty with the Court.
    Requested Reward: As this is Evelyn, Valerie, Ner Giza, and Aurelian's third completed mission, they all receive the Medal of Initiation. They also get a piece of advanced tech. I will let them chime in on that.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  4. Kayenta Moenkopi

Kayenta Moenkopi Member

I'd like to claim for Ner'Giza's advance tech reward, the Military Grade Power Core

5. Malon

Thread Name: Paradise Lost
    Participants: @Greybok and @Alysanne Drast
    Mission Summary: Acquired the location of Naboo from an ancient Imperial archive
    Requested Reward: This is Greybok's 5th mission, so I am requesting one of these for my reward. This is also Alys's third mission, so she should get the Medal of Initiation and @Wit is requesting one of these for her ship.

Wit likes this.
  6. Malon

Thread Name: The Longer It Takes
    Participants: @Leah Reach and @Asha
    Mission Summary: While undergoing trials of the Force, Leah and Asha uncover a Jedi holocron essential to the restoration of the Jedi Order.
    Requested Reward: This is Asha's third mission, so the Medal of Initiation, obviously. For the tech reward, I am asking for one of these for her.

7. Minuteman75

Minuteman75 Galactic Alliance FL Galactic Alliance FL

All requests approved.

Kayenta Moenkopi and Vosrik like this.
  8. Vosrik

Vosrik Harmony within, Hurricane without

Thread Name: Glass House
    Participants: @Devrim Wolfe and @Aila Roas, a hired independent slicer seeking to join the rebels.
    Mission Summary: Undergoing efforts to reveal the atrocities of a forced labour camp on Mimban, Devrim and Aila sneaked into the police headquarters of New Cov to steal the slicer tech Aila needs for the job.
    Requested Reward: With this being Devrim's fifth mission, I am requesting this ship upgrade.

Nightfall likes this.
  9. Braden Drake

Braden Drake King of the Castle

Thread Name/Link: Metal Head
    Participants: @Freyja Storm @H5PAD
    Mission Summary: Freyja, located a large shipment of Durasteel being transported through Bespin. Hiring the assassin droid H5PAD, the pair stole one of the Mynock Freighters with 20 tons of steel for the growing Alliance.
    Requested reward: N/A

Minuteman75 likes this.
  10. Minuteman75

Accepted

Vosrik likes this.
  11. Mithias

Mithias Member

Thread Name: Traces of the Past
    Participants: @Vuthari and @Luy
    Mission Summary: Rediscovered and established a Jedi Enclave from an existing nexus on Anoat in Operation Stardust
    Requested Reward: This is in conjunction with five completed missions, so for the 3rd mission completion, I am requesting THIS advanced ship upgrade and a Medal of Initiation. As for the reward for the 5th mission completion, I am requesting THIS advanced ship upgrade. Both of these upgrades will be applied to a ship to be acquired in the near future. The five completed missions are as follows:

1 – Broken Laser Swords
    2 – Fires of Rebellion
    3 – Tatooine: Supply and Demand
    4 – Kashyyyk: The Spark is Lit
    5 – Anoat: Traces of the Past

12. Minuteman75

13. Braden Drake

Minuteman75 likes this.
  14. Shalken

Shalken Valiant heart, Unwavering resolve

I also forgot to get a piece of advanced tech for Toland's third mission, and as such I would like to acquire a Quickdraw Blaster Pistol.

15. Braden Drake

Vosrik likes this.
  16. Minuteman75

Great job Braden. However, you can’t request a ship upgrade for three missions when it actually takes five. You can still request single advanced piece of tech for your character and she will be rewarded with the Medal of Initiation.

17. Braden Drake

This is what happens when you do stuff on your phone. There is no real advanced tech which would work with Freyja's character so I am happy to leave blank for now. Thanks.

18. Minuteman75

If that is your wish. Nonetheless, she still will get the initiation medal, symbolizing her achievement.

19. Mithias

Mithias Member

Thread Name/Link: Luck of the Dice (Rimma Effect)
    Method: Dice Rolling
    Participants: @Vuthari @Ayasha Waya
    Mission Summary: Vu'thari and Ayasha go to Dunari's Rest posing as high stakes gamblers and set up a trap to catch The Jester. The Jedi and his padawan spring the trap, capture The Jester, and take him to Hugo Ion to see if he will work as a slicer for the Galactic Alliance. Though the pair had to work through some adversity, the mission was completed.
    Requested Reward: N/A

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Wolf and Minuteman75 like this.
  20. Mithias

Mithias Member

Thread Name/Link: Head of the Snake (Ruusan)
    Method: Dice Rolling
    Participants: @Vuthari @Jake2
    Mission Summary: Vu'thari and Jake raid a bunker that the rebel leader is held up in the Ruusan Mountains. Though the operation was difficult and their plans did not go as they anticipated, the battered pair were able to capture the rebel leader.
    Requested Reward: N/A

@Andrewza @Minuteman75

Minuteman75 likes this.