Previous OC Inspiring Future OC Poll

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help' started by Darasuum, Apr 15, 2018.

Which of my 6th TL PCs did you like and why?

1. Donar (mando doctor)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Fyonna (Sith Inquistor)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Geir (The most interesting man in the galaxy)

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Leveana (Indie assassin)

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Mani (Indie gunslinger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mere (Mando partier)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Shaukat (Big Fish #1)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Shaw (Sith Psycho)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Taomwata (Big Fish #2)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  10. W3SK (Indie ???)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Darasuum

Darasuum Skilled-Scrub

Hello my friends, acquaintances, fellow star wars enthusiasts. Some of you like making Player Characters(PCs)/Original Characters(OCs) even when all of our character positions are filled. For whatever reason this may be I share this trend as well. I like to think of it as just brain storming for future eventualities since existing characters (with my tendencies) sometimes die or get archived. This timeline I've made an oath to not archive characters unless they actually die through their own story. All the same I still like to think up new characters. I couldn't stop this process even if I wanted to.

Now some of these ideas are just momentary "Hey, that character from that show has a few traits that would make a great PC" and then I forget about it a week later. But What I'm curious about now is what you guys think about my past characters. Now some of you know my past characters, some of you may not. Last TL I archived characters before they died IC. However what I want to know is your input on my own roleplaying portrayal and interaction with other characters in relation to those 'old' PCs.

I'm posting their character sheets below in case some of you need a reminder of who is who. If you are new or did not roleplay with them then feel free to look at those characters and give me your input.

Basically I'm looking for I LIKED THIS PC BECAUSE OF _____ and that will allow me to make quality characters in the future. Please let me know what you think. If you don't want to post it in this thread then feel free to PM. Or if you just want to get a few lulz in feel free to reference whatever in the comments.

Thanks.

May Dara be with you.

P.S.

I can only add 10 options for the poll...so if you liked Zeff, then you can either PM me or make a comment. Whichever you feel comfortable with. Also here is a gif since a Darasuum post would not be complete without a gif.

Herrith likes this.
  2. Malon

Malon Site Co-Owner Site Owner

I liked Gier Ambros because he got killed by a Trandoshan disguised as an office plant :3

3. Darasuum

Darasuum Skilled-Scrub

[​IMG]

The Matt and Malon like this.
  4. Herrith

Herrith She's So Unusual

I think I missed an important moment of hilarity.

5. Darasuum

Darasuum Skilled-Scrub

Evrything I do is hilarious >_>

6. Commodore

Commodore El Grande

If only someone had the link to that thread.

7. Malon

Malon Site Co-Owner Site Owner

Shhhhh...

Commodore and Darasuum like this.