PvP Operation: Bespinian Liberation OOC

Discussion in 'Story OOC' started by vamp, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Killa Ree

Killa Ree Give her a knife, and she might like you.

Most excellent. Edited. btw.

vamp likes this.
  2. Killa Ree

@Nor'baal Hey, she didn't get hit. She dodged by sliding to the front of the vehicle. She's in front of the truck.

3. Nor'baal

Nor'baal That guy who RPed Hutts all the time.

You did however not block or deflect anything, and from previous rulings, I don't think you can dodge this many shots.

4. Loco

Loco Tech Admin / Site Mascot RP Administrator

We received a report alleging an autohit and a time out both, which is... unusual. While reporting an autohit is totally normal, if you think an opponent has timed out then you really don't need to involve the Admins- just tell them they timed out and should remove the post.

Ruling: Both parties failed to post a defense and are autohit by the respective attacks against them. Nikka is struck multiple times by light repeater fire as she exits the cab and moves to the front of the truck and tries to push it. She loses balance due to the impacts and falls to the ground halfway between her cab and the buildings door, and suffers from moderate bleed through damage on her upper right arm and upper right chest and back. Gideon's remaining shots are thrown off as his cover barrels into him, sending him sprawling backwards across the ground. He rolls to a stop several meters behind the truck with some road rash, a dislocated shoulder, and a minor concussion.

@Killa Ree, it's considered polite to let everyone in the thread know you've filed a report so they know that the clock is stopped. Also, you should double check your math next time- @Nor'baal had exactly one minute left on the clock. Norbs might as well edit his post to reflect the damage, and then the next round can continue from there.

Ruling is final.

@Killa Ree @Nor'baal @GABA @vamp

vamp, Killa Ree and Nor'baal like this.
  5. Killa Ree

You're right Loco, and I do apologize for the lack of communication Norbs. I should have done that, and it was my mistake.

Loco likes this.
  6. Nor'baal

7. GABA

GABA PVP Moderator PVP Moderator

Hey Norbs, you also need to reflect Gideons dislocated shoulder, I didn’t see any mention of it in your edits.

8. Nor'baal

9. Killa Ree

Just giving y'all a heads up, GABA is kinda busy atm, so we'll be switching it up real quick and I'll be posting first. Just FYI.