1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

PvP OOC - Gunning for a Gran

Discussion in 'Story OOC' started by Nor'baal, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Arclight

Arclight Active Member

Whether Aks-ree is out of combat is up to @Nefieslab, but his combat capabilities would be extremely diminished.

As far as Markus is concerned, again, I'm not going to rule on a character who has yet to post his defense based on hypothetical damage that he might take.

2. Versok

Versok Space Jamaican

Well, you heard him, @Nefieslab you're up for some edits and @Faded Truth you can post now, and youcan still take my offer

Nefieslab likes this.
  3. Nefieslab

Nefieslab Formerly Staff; Currently Evil Sith Empire FL

4. Faded

Faded Veteran Member

5. Versok

Versok Space Jamaican

So, this is the last round unless you want to try something, if you don't, tell me so we can collect our bounty @Nefieslab

6. Nefieslab

I'll check it dude but probably cool :D

7. Versok

Versok Space Jamaican

So, may I then?

8. Nefieslab

I'll be honest I think he's probably dead XD

But sure end sounds fine by me

9. Versok

Versok Space Jamaican

I personally think he could survive, in real life people get badly injured by explosives like he did and survive, and while it is true that it would take a while until he was taken to a real hospital, with kolto and Star War's more advanced medical stuff he could be stabilized at the ship's medbay, which I am positive we would reach in time, while Aks-ree would have died because of blood loss at first, the tourniquets should buy enough time. So I am submitting this as him being alive under you think we need to discuss this

@Nefieslab

10. Nefieslab

irl people bleed out in minutes from those types of wounds, not to mention the shock would be what typically made saving someone in his situation rather difficult. Would all be possible - save your ship has no medbay so I'm not sure how you plan to stabilise him

11. Versok

Versok Space Jamaican

People die in minutes if they haven't been treated, that's what the tourniquets, which are very utilized in military settings, are for, but I thought my ship had a medbay, so I guess I'll edit it so I head to the closest hospital in the planet, which I reckon shouldn't take that much either. Not saying that he would be all right though, while it may save his life, the tourniquets can damage his legs further.

Nefieslab likes this.
  12. Nefieslab

Sounds better so no issues from me