Ask (Nu TL backstory building) The Siblings

Discussion in 'Diverse RPs' started by One For Sorrow, Nov 23, 2018.

1. One For Sorrow

One For Sorrow Two for Joy

Ooc: character sheet for quick reference:

Rakk Saxon

FACTION: Mandalorian
    SECT: TBD

SPECIES: Human
    HEIGHT: 5’ 9”
    WEIGHT: 180 lbs
    SKIN COLOUR: Pale White
    HAIR COLOUR: Dark Brown
    EYE COLOUR: Ice Blue

FORCE SENITIVITY: Negative
    • ALIGNMENT: N/A
    • TRAINING:
    N/A

HOMEWORLD: Mandalore

VOICECLAIM: Link

• STRENGTH:
      █████████
      DEXTERITY:
      ████████
      STAMINA:
      █████████
      INTELLIGENCE:
      █████████
      WISDOM:
      █████████
      CHARISMA:
      ████████

• Blahblah

Stuff

• Rakk Saxon can be describes as many things. Clever, witty, daring (or stupid if you ask his sister), sooo modest. But one thing that no matter who you ask stays a constant is that Rakk is fiercely loyal, especially to his family. Though he is generally regarded as a hothead Rakk takes quite a lot to anger, and when he is truly enraged he goes cold. More likely to make calculated cutting comments than to get violent, unless the source of his anger is someone hurting, threatening, or in some cases even looking at his sister.
      Rakk is a little cocky at times, he’s good, And he knows it. He is usually quite aloof and makes jokes frequently. Often at the expense of people around him. A trait that irritates his opponents to no end.

• Rakk thinks he’s dashing, handsom, and other words less fit for a public profile. And really he’s not wrong. He is of average height, has a muscular build with wide set shoulders and a chiseled jaw line. His pale skin and piercing light blue eyes contrast sharply with his dark hair. Which he keeps short and stylishly messy. He also has a neatly trimmed goatee.

The one feature he is not so fond of is the large scar that runs diagonally across his face, gained at the hands of the imperials that held him and his sister during one of their many many sessions of pain. It would look worse but Ebisu has a damn good pair of hands when it comes.to patching.

• Thing
      • Thing
      • Thing

• Thing
      • Thing
      • Thing

• Skill
      • Skill
      • Skill

• Language
      • Language
      • Language

• Place
      Holder

• Place
      Hodor

• Place
      Hodor

@Nommie

2. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

Here is Ebisu's profile template for reference

IMPERIAL RECORDS FILE #2P9050
    Ebisu Saxon
    • Password:********

▪ ▪ ▪

Clearence Verified

▪ ▪ ▪

ACCESS GRANTED

Homeplanet: Mandalore
        Faction:
        Face Claim: Yifei Liu
        Force Sensitive: No

Family:
        1. Rakk Saxon = Brother
        2. Bo'r = Brother

1. Mandalorian Armor
        2. Mandalorian Vibrosword
        3. Vibrostaff
        4. Blaster Rifle
        5. Blaster Pistol

H2H: 7/10
        CQC: 6/10
        Scouting: 7/10
        Marksmanship: 5/10
        Leadership: 7/10
        Piloting: 3/10
        Medical: 7/10
        Computers: 2/10
        Espionage: 5/10
        Demolition: 0/10
        Tactics: 6/10
        Negotiations: 7/10
        Charisma: 6/10
        Mandalorian: 10/10
        Galactic Basic: 10/10

• Standing at five foot and seven inches tall this twenty year old is at an average height for a young lady her age. Her slim body is well built. Her skin is somewhat tan with dark hair and eyes.

Clothing she wears when not in combat varies day to day but is usually some sort of casual clothing with a few elegant pieces when she is required to wear them.

Casual 1, Casual 2, Casual 3, Casual 4
        Elegant 1, Elegant 2
        Handbag

• Caring and protective of those closest to her, Ebisu is very protective of her brothers. So much to the point that anyone who harms them will get a painful lesson as she attacks with the ferocity of a mother bear. This does not mean her attacks are blind and straightforward. No her attacks are always calculated and intelligent. Her tactics are always changing. No two attacks are exactly the same, though they will always have the same brutality. Enemies be warned, she will not always grant mercy. Only those who truly deserve it will be shown mercy.

When it comes to what she is like off the battlefield, Ebisu is rather elegant with how she holds herself with pride. But is never rude to others, and never puts another down just because of his or her status in society. Never showing weakness or tears when out in public, she gets rather embarrassed when she even shows a smidge of emotion. Her sweet, calm temperament can and will change on a dime when pushed. She hates being around drunk men, but does know how to deal with them that can be rather entertaining to others. But to those who do try to win her affections while drunk will only get an embarassing lesson why not to try that approach again that may just a little bit damage a man's pride.

Here

1. Name = Link = Status
        2. Name = Link = Status
        3. Name = Link = Status
        4. Name = Link = Status
        5. Name = Link = Status

Template by @ZayPat

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  3. One For Sorrow

Rakk walked the streets of the village, looking for his sister as per usual. He wore his armor and carried his pistols like he usually did, but his helmet and carbine were locked up safely in his room in their home.

"COME ON EBISU!" he called out for what felt like the thousandth time.

"Girl better not be getting herself into trouble." he muttered as he paused to look around.

@Nommie

4. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

Ebisu had just started heading home after her little encounter with Kaj. Well not little since it was a rather tense one. The teenager had a lot of questions for her brother once he was settled after coming home.

Thinking that she heard Rakk's voice booming over the commotion of the busy streets. The girl came to a stop and listened. It is indeed her brother calling for her.. But wasn't he not getting home until morning? She swore that all the chores were done to Rakk's expectations. Swallowing the girl started walking in the direction of her Ori'vod's voice.

She heard what Rakk said under his voice as she walked up to him from behind, "I thought it was boy's who have the reputation of getting into trouble?" She asked curiously while coming to a stop just behind him. The girl wondered why he was back so early.

@One For Sorrow

5. One For Sorrow

Rakk jumped slightly as his sister appeared as if out of the aether,

"Ebisu, where have you been?"

He demanded, putting on his best serious voice as he held his arms open for a hug.

6. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

Ebisu held back a giggle as her brother visibly jumped once her voice reafhed his ears. For such a fearless warrior Rakk sure is easy to scare from time to time.

"I was just walking around getting some air and I happen to bump into someone while on my way home." She explained hoping her big brother won't press her for more answers like who she bumped into.

The girl gladly hugged her brother though. Though the seriousness of his voice told her that something is up. And not just for not being home.

@One For Sorrow

7. One For Sorrow

"Someone eh?"

Rakk smirked as he held his sister back at arms length to look her over, he had been on a long mission and wanted to see if he could assess Ebisu's feelings as he usually could.

"Bah, no matter. What does matter is that you are safe, as usual."

He looked around and released his hold on her shoulders, smirking and brushing his messy hair out of his face. He decided not to press her for more information about who she was with, if it mattered it would come out.

"Now then, I am starved. Let's get some food."

He chuckled, tossing a large bag of credits at his sister. Both to indicate that she should pick what they eat and to play the usual game of testing eachother's reflexes.

8. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

"Yes, someone.. Who you do not need to be concerned about. I promise." She said quietly, looking away a bit embarrassed as Rakk looked her over to make sure she was alright. And as usual he was able to read her emotions. Which currently were of concern for the person she bumped into and relief that her brother came back safely as he always does.

"You should know by now Ori'vod. That I am quite capable of standing on my own two feet." She teased as Rakk released her shoulders. The young lady brushing a dark strand of hair off her face as the breeze once again caused that one strand to block her line of vision. Perhaps later she could ask her brother about what Kaj told her when they go home.

"When are you not hungry? Almost every time I look at you at home you have some sort of food shoved in yoir face." She teased once again as Ebisu caught the large bag of credits. She didn't need to look in the bag to know that the job Rakk did had a large payment. She could tell by the weight.

The girl put a finger to her chin in thought of where the two can go to get a bite to eat. More so for Rakk before he starts feigning he will pass out. Well there is quite a few choices. But one struck a cord since it will allow Rakk to pig out on massive Bantha steaks, "I know just the place to get you fed." She placed the bag of credits in her hand bag. Knowing that the credits will not get lost or stolen. The last guy who tried stealing her bag got a very painful lesson as a result. Ebisu then grabbed Rakk's gloved hand, "Now let's go before you start whining about fainting again." She said as she started guiding her brother through the crowds.

9. One For Sorrow

Rakk chuckled and patted his belly, his armor making a clank as he did so.

"Well I just get soo weak when I'm hungry."

He laughed and pretended to fall against Ebisu as they walked.

"So sister, what has been happening around here in my absence?"

@Nommie

10. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

Ebisu giggled in response to Rakk's reply. Her brother really did come up with silly excuses for his behavior, "No. You are just a drama queen when you get hungry." She jabbed playfully knowing he hates being called a drama queen.

She laughed as her brother pretended to fall on her. Putting his arm around her shoulders to hold him up. She may be smaller than him but she knew just how to hold him up, "Nothing much. Besides some Imperials causing some drama and chased out of the village as a result. It has been quiet while you were gone." She told him.

"I uh.. Came across Kaj Merrick earlier today though." She admitted knowing she won't be able to hide who she was seeing from him forever. And eventually he will find out.

@One For Sorrow

11. One For Sorrow

Rakk's eyes narrowed slightly grumpily at the drama queen jab, but he was in too good spirits to be all that mad about it, so he just laughed.

He grunted at the mention of imperial drama. "Impy duse. We won their damned war for them, why can't they just let us be?" he sighed and kept walking, then, then Ebisu dropped the big one on him.

"Merrick? Vod'ika you know we do not associate with dar'manda like the Merricks."

He sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose between his left thumb and forefinger, sometimes he felt he was becoming their father.

"I'm sorry Ebisu, I just. You know. We can't be seen with them. What would father say?"

TWD26 likes this.
  12. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

Ebisu knew that Rakk hated the 'Drama Queen' jab but it was a true title to the teenager since her brother is rather dramatic when he is hungry. Not that she coupd blame him since the missions he does are very demanding and require alot of energy to stay aware and not to mention on the move so he doesn't get captured. The young lady honestly had no idea what she would do if she lost her brother.

"Perhaps it is because they think that they are on top of everyone. Including us despite us being the reason they won their war in the first place." She said quietly before she dropped the big topic on her brother. Even though his grip on her hand didn't tell her Rakk was not pleased with the young lady being around Kaj, she could hear it in his voice. Ebisu knew that there was a chance that despite his easy going personality, he will not be pleased with his little sister being around a Merrick, "Yes, Kaj Merrick."

Ebisu looked to her brother, "I know Ori'vod. But should he really be pubished as well for what his father and uncle did?" The girl looked away from her brother to the ground as they made their way through the crowd to the resturaunt the girl figured her brother would be excited about if she told him where she is leading Rakk, "I.. I imagine he would be angry. But.. Wasn't there something someone said to you some time ago when you were in doubt about raising me? Gar taldin ni jaonyc gar sa buir, ori'wadaas la. Was it?"

The girl always had the reputation of being rather soft and caring when not on a mission. It was part of her that always showed. Ebisu thought it was unfair for anyone to be labeled a Dar'manda just by being associated in someway. Especially if that person was a child at the time. There are others besides Kaj that recieved such a label. The girl looked to her brother, "So shouldn't he be allowed to cin vhetin no matter the reason why he is Dar'manda even if it was because of his father and uncle?" Of course the girl had no idea what sort of crime that Kaj's father and uncle did to deserve being exiled and kicked out of the clan.

As the restaurant came into view the young lady hoped that her brother may perhaps drop the topic. At least until the two got home. Ebisu didn't want any tension in the air while they are getting a bite to eat.

13. One For Sorrow

"Their honour is blemished Ebisu, whomever did the act. You are young and I know it is hard to understand, it's not cinyc to be associated with them."

Rakk knew he was being harsh, but it was what he had to do. Finally recognizing where they were headed however he decided the topic would be best put to rest.

"Now then, I will have no more talk of Merricks. I forbid you to see him, end of story."

Finally they were in view of the resteraunt, and Rakk's stomach growled so loudly an old lady jumped and then glared at him before carrying on her way. He chuckled lightly and grinned.

"Ahh! Excellent choice! I was just thinking a few bantha steaks would do me well as I landed."

Their conversation weighed on him still, the time was fast approaching that he would have to tell his little sister the whole story about the Merricks. Amd he just did not want to.

14. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

The girl opened her mouth to say something. Her brother's words were harsh. But she was not the one to argue with his reasons no matter how much she wanted to say something. Ebisu knew that her brother was right that she should stay away from him or risk ruining her reputation just by being around him, if they are seen. But the young lady thought that it wasn't fair at the same time. What happened to the saying "you can choose your friends but not your family."?

The girl pondered the idea that she could spend time with Kaj while her brother is off on a mission, without him finding out "I understand Ori'vod. I will stay away from him." She said in defeat as the place she is leading her brother to came into full view. Ebisu blinked then laughed when Rakk's stomach growled so loud that it startled an old lady.

"I thought that coming here will do you some good." She looked to her brother. Though he looked relaxed his eyes told Ebisu that his mind is still on their previous topic. Noticing the barrel full of de-shelled peanuts she took a tiny handful and shoved them into his mouth, "I think you better eat before your roar brings in the cavalry." Ebisu released her brother's hand as she walked over to the small counter where a woman and droid stood, "Table for two please. Saxon."

The woman looked down to her datapad, "It will be a ten minute wait." The lady said. Ebisu nodded, "Thank you." then walked back to her brother, pushing her way through the crowd, "It will be a ten minute wait. Do you think you can wait that long?" She asked teasingly. Ebisu sat down on the bench, her handbag placed on her lap.

15. One For Sorrow

"I shuposhe sho." Rakk mumbled jokingly through another mouthful of penuts.

Rakk felt a little bad, he could see Ebisu's sadness at his insistence that she not associate with the Merrick boy. If she knew the whole story maybe she would see things differently, but she was still to young for such harsh truths. He knew it wasn't exactly the Mandalorian way, but he wanted to shelter her and protect her innocence if he could. They never spoke of it, but he knew she had seen enough of their parents' corpses before he'd gotten his hand over her eyes to remember the grizzly scene.

He was suddenly snapped out of thought by the hostess telling them their table was ready, had he really been in his head for a whole ten minutes?

"Sorry, got lost in thought there."

He said with a meek shrug to his sister, he didn't like doing that around her but it seemed to be happening more frequently along with his missions.

Once they were seated he leaned over the table to whisper low enough that only she would hear him.

"Have you heard the whispers of late? They speak of rebellion. It seems we will not have to atiniir the imperial slime much longer."

He sat back and grinned as if they had just shared a joke so as not to arouse suspicion, even here one never knew how private their privacy was. Yet another reason Rakk hated the empire so wholly.

16. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

Ebisu giggled as her brother spoke through a second mouthful of peanuts. Her brother really is a bit of a goofball sometimes. The girl could not quite wrap her head around why Rakk forbidded her from seeing the young Merrick. Yes after their parents were murdered, her brother pretty much sheltered her as much as he could. So in one way sye has maintained her innocence. Ebisu next wondered if the reason is because the Merrick's, whatever was left of the clan at the time, were behind the death of Rakk and Ebisu's parents. Though if the Merrick's were involved, it will not change her mind about being around Kaj.

The girl looked over to a small family that was across from them, and down a little ways. The young lady frowned when she saw the girl in the family was around her age when the two Saxon's parents were murdered. Ebisu was snapped out of her thoughts though when the waitress called out their name and got up. Slinging her bag over her shoulder the young lady looked to her brother, "It's alright. I kind of spaced out myself." She told Rakk as they followed the waitress to a table.

Setting her bag down next to her the girl paused when her older brother leaned over the table. Whispering in her ear something that was a topic they kept to themselves, "Yes. I have heard them Ori'vod. I have heard that there are groups actively doing.. Activities against the Empire. Hopefully we won't have to put up with their osik or the siit for much longer. Tired of their di'kut officers." She replied in a hushed whisper to keep their conversation between them. Both her and Rakk didn't like the Empire at all, perhaps there are others who share the same views. But it did not mean that one can speak openly.

17. One For Sorrow

"Indeed.

Aaanyway. What have you been up to while I was gone?
    "

Rakk always enjoyed stories of home, he didn't get to be here often lately with his work and the stories helped keep him sane while he was out doing....things. He never told anyone, but deep in the last bit that believed in that kind of thing, he believed that it was the stpries of home that always made sure he came back.

18. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

"Just the usual. Housework and training every day. In fact the man you hired to train me when you are not home said that I am ready to start my trials when you give the word." Ebisu told her brother before thanking the waitress as she placed a glass of water in front of each of them, along with a pitcher filled with what the young lady guessed was either more water or alcohol.

Ebisu decided to stick with her glass of water as she took a sip of the soothing fluid. She looked to the waitress as she asked if the two Saxons has decided on what they would like to order, "I will have the grilled Endorian Chicken please."

When the nurse left after getting Rakk's order, Ebisu looked back. She leaned back in her seat, placing her hands on her lap, "That same Imperial Officer tried advancing on me again while you were gone. I doubt he will try again after I broke his nose in front of his men." She told her brother knowing he will want to know about that.

19. One For Sorrow

"Excellent! I will have to see for myself of course."

He said teasingly, he was sure that she was ready of course but a sparring match would be some well needed quality time.

"Three bantha steaks for me. More on the rare side of medium rare please and thanks."

He hadn't been kidding, he was starving.

As the waitress walked away and Ebisu told him about the imperial making his advances again, Rakk's left eye began to twitch.

"I'd like to see that piece of osik try it when I'm home, the Impies would be down an officer and any of the troops that tried to save him."

It was guys like that who made Rakk despise the empire so, had it been like the stories he had heard of when the Empire first came to be maybe it would be better. But Andraste was long and her legacy had been tarnishd by the fools who now sit in Coruscant.

20. Nommie

Nommie Space Kitty

"Of course you do." Ebisu said softly. The young lady could not hide her giggle when she saw the look on the waitress's face after Rakk finished telling her his order. Even when he isn't starving her Ori'vod has a big appetite. But when he is starving it seems to almost triple. Which Ebisu is used to, but all the same is glad she is not having to cook dinner tonight.

As the young lady told Rakk about that same Imperial Officer that keeps making unwanted advances on her; she saw her brother's left eye twitch. Which is usually the warning that he is getting upset.

Ebisu wouldn't mind the Empire's presence if they didn't suppress the Mandalorian's traditions, religion, and if their officers didn't think they were entitled to everything. Including who they want to bed. It seemed to the young lady that the officers and their soldiers didn't understand the meaning of the word 'no' or choose to ignore the word.

"I warned him that if he tried his.. Advancement on me around you that he will receive something worse than a broken nose. Even his superior isn't doing anything about it." The young lady told her brother before taking a small sip of her water. She had gone to the officer's superior to tell him about the poor behavior of that officer. Ebisu doubts that the man will do anything about his subordinate. Andraste's era is gone, and with it officers and government officials that respected the wishes and words of their civilians. Now it seemed that the Empire was governed and ran by people that are selfish, dishonerable men. Tarnishing the woman's reputation, and perhaps damaging the Empire's reputation permanently.

One For Sorrow likes this.