1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

New yet Ready!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members!' started by Kalthonicon, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Kalthonicon

Kalthonicon New Member

Hey, i'm Kalthonicon, can call me Kal for short. Let's see, have been role-playing most of my life though i'm no master writer by any means. I've always been a fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember, though i'd never call myself a super fan (totally didn't look up alot of the race's to figure out what they were). Still I grew up on the movies as well as the games like Kotor, Jedi Academy, Battlefront stuff like that. Been especially into The Old Republic MMO recently and got me thinking...i'd never tried a Star Wars role play before so i decided to look up some options and found you guys and like what I see. So, as a noob to the site I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

P.S. Ignore the fact I have no profile picture yet, haven't been able to figure out that part yet. >.>

C.X. Jenious and Eden like this.
  2. James Steel

James Steel Galactic Fallout

Hey, I'm returning too. Welcome to the game. I'm probably not the best to answer any questions you have, but I can try. I just figured I'd post here because I'm about the only person online lol.

3. Kalthonicon

Kalthonicon New Member

Nice to meet you, so far everything has been pretty clear. Im just having issues how to change my profile picture so I look like less of a Scrub. lol

4. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

HEY HEY!!!!!

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!

5. Eden

Eden Hopeless Artistic

Hello there, and wecome to Fires of Rebellion!

[​IMG]

You will be an active member for as long as possible and reply to our threads in a timely manner. . . . Oh! While I'm at it, you will follow me and obsessively like all of my threads. . . . ;P

In all seriousness, I really hope you enjoy your stay here. If you ever want someone to roleplay or discuss character ideas with, feel free to hit me up with a DM! And if you have any further questions, our friendly, neighbourhood comminuty-admin, @Faster Than Light, should be able to answer them. You can also ask questions here, and I'll do my best to help you out if I can. n.n

See you around!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    KinkyPrawn likes this.
  6. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light The Good Community Admin RP Administrator

Welcome to our lovely home! If you need anything just let us know!