1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Need Advice Getting back in the Game

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help Archive' started by Boxarox, Oct 18, 2018.

Are boxes cool?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only if Snake is inside

75.0%
  1. Boxarox

Boxarox New Member

I was never really good but I've more experience while I've been away so I think I'm ready to do this for real. Unfortunately my homeslice @Prudence has disappeared, but maybe if I tag him enough times he'll magically poof into the forum.

I really want to see the whole setting, meet the peoples, participate in main story stuff, you know- the works. I have a very VERY rough idea on the character I want to make. I want him to be something of a young Rahm Kota.

A possible, multi-faction inspired approach:
    Escaped Hutt Cartel something criminal as a child. Falsified data to enlist in GAR too young for free room and board, only to end up fighting in trenches. Gets good at fighting and gets to observe Jedi and/or Sith where he feels an attraction to The Force for the first time. After timing out of military contract looks for Forcey training.
    (EDIT:Something I personally want is for his Force training to be started and ended ICly)

I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but I'd need a hand to learn the site and story again. Any ideas?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018