1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Mandalorian Marriage? New TL

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help Archive' started by EmilyHuene, Dec 8, 2018.

1. EmilyHuene

EmilyHuene The Lightbringer

The position had been filled. Thanks all!

Hey everyone. I've been talking with some friends on here about making a Mando for myself. I've got a lot of work fleshing her out still, but I was wondering if anyone (someone who is playing a Mandalorian) would want to have our characters be married. This would work best for the idea I'm stringing together as an arranged marriage. Though I'm not opposed to having them be in love and possibly even have had kids. But that's not important right now. My character wants to increase her reputation due to some social issues growing up. Again, not all written up or fleshed out yet. But she feels her family name was disgraced and that's her motivation and drive to joining up with the army, and being there for her people, etc etc. Having someone from a well-known clan name would be another way of her getting that respect she feels she lost.

If this doesn't happen, no biggie. But I thought it would be cool to work towards this even if no one is interested now. I'd just like to have it already in my bio come start.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Brick likes this.
  2. Brick

Brick For the Greater Good of the Company

I've actually had the same idea for my Mando next TL. I'll take the offer.

3. EmilyHuene

EmilyHuene The Lightbringer

I've actually already got someone who took the job. He and I were telling about it all night. But we can still roleplay when the timeline starts!

4. Brick

Brick For the Greater Good of the Company

Great!

EmilyHuene likes this.