Ask  Coruscant Malignant revelry

Discussion in 'Deep Core and Core Worlds' started by Janiph Balguir, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Janiph Balguir

Janiph Balguir Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    doomfingers
    Character Profile:
    Link
    This club was acceptable, though he had yet to see anything that truly made it memorable. Standing on the second floor reserved for only distinguished guests, Janiph was able to avoid most of the drunken degenerates below, though there were some young men passed out at their tables, no doubt the bouncers would soon throw them out. The lights were flashing all manners of pinks and blues, the music blaring and fast paced as one would always expect in such a location. Some of the guests were dancing, some well, others not so much, of course even they were favorable to the cowards who avoided the dance floor entirely.

The sith was a man of moderate popularity in these parts, as were most sith, thankfully this kept most idiots from troubling him. Looking over the rabble, Janiph decided he would simply enjoy a drink or two tonight as he took a seat at the bar, giving a toothy grimace to the bartender, eyes appearing paler than dead flesh in the dimly lit room.

Before he could make his order, the acolyte caught the form of another in his peripherals. Next to him sat a lovely young woman, one whom he did not recognize but seemed to possess a certain fire in her eyes. There was something about her that gave off a yearning for a good time rather than someone looking to drink their sorrows away. Taking to his feet, Janiph closed the distance between himself and her, taking a seat next to her, turning his head like a curious young pup. She was clearly the most interesting person here, well besides himself of course!

With yet another grin, Janiph spoke, his voice at an appropriate volume for the current setting.​

" You look far too enamored with the night life to be sitting alone, my dear. What say you to a bit of drink and frivolous missive?" ​

@Herrith

Herrith likes this.
  2. Sylvie Corser

Sylvie Corser Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Imperial Agent
    OCC Account:
    Herrith
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Sylvie hadn't exactly been expecting company.

A man sat down beside her and immediately spoke, speech tinged with pomp and fancy phrases. She blinked and shifted the drink sitting in her hand before nodding, a wide smile forming on her face and matching the excitement that jumped around inside. She cocked her head slightly, noticing both his and her skin tinging odd colors due to the lights. She brushed hair over her ear and ordered a different drink, setting aside the previous and slightly empty glass of whiskey.

"I suppose I'll have to comply, especially with one as eloquent as the man before me. Please, do explain your plan for the evening, good sir."

Sylvie readjusted her jacket and glanced behind him to the rest of the club, making sure nothing weird was going on. Unlikely, but she liked staying on her toes here and there. Especially when she might find herself distracted in a few short minutes with pleasure. Business had no place tonight, after all.

Doomfingers likes this.
  3. Janiph Balguir

Janiph Balguir Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    doomfingers
    Character Profile:
    Link
    "Plans? Ha! Oh my dear, plans are for business, for orderly and dull activities. In regards to my free time I simply enjoy doing whatever strikes my fancy!" He let a soft chuckle escape his lips, paying no mind to the music or the eccentric lights, for now his attention was fixated purely on his newest acquaintance. Whatever would she do if she knew of his ties to the sith? Would she find it frightening, perhaps exciting in a way? Perhaps she simply wouldn't bat an eye at such a thing, not that it mattered at this moment. Pale hands gripped his glass and brought it to his lips, savoring the taste.

" I wish to revel in this odd setting, drinks filling my soul and the music ever louder in my ears."
    Janiph simply raised his hand ever so slightly signaling the bartender to bring him two more drinks, these degenerates knew not to keep him waiting, his face didn't even need to turn away from Sylvie.

Taking the glass in hand, Janiph swirled the drink around like a sea of liquid rubies, marveling at his own reflection as he spoke once more. " I suppose if I had a plan for the night, however, it would almost entirely involve learning more about a lovely young woman who's name I do not know, her beauty radiating upon me like a newborn star."

Herrith likes this.
  4. Sylvie Corser

Sylvie Corser Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Imperial Agent
    OCC Account:
    Herrith
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Sylvie could appreciate the well-versed imagery and words that this man spoke. But she was cautious. After all, she didn't know him too well. He just talked fancy. For all she knew, he was a sociopath. Unlikely, but the galaxy held its secrets and released them at the worst possible times. She knew that from experience. Either way, brght white teeth flashed once more as she laughed lightly.

"I would definitely look to pursue such a woman. She seems to be a decent fit for whoever is searching. However...what of the brave knight? Who is he?"

Sylvie winked and then took her drink in a hand as it was delivered. At least the bartender was rather fast to react. Now that she thought about it...he was a bit snappier to deliver than usual. She shoved that thought aside and went back to listening to the man across from her speak, taking a long sip of the drink she had ordered.

5. Janiph Balguir

Janiph Balguir Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    doomfingers
    Character Profile:
    Link
    "Knight!" He chuckled softly to himself. She had not satisfied his query yet but she had given him more cause to smile, that was acceptable. "Oh how we revere our knights, and why shouldn't we? They're strong, fierce and brave...so long as they are on the battlefield. Take them away from the mangled bodies and adoring public, charge them with managing affairs of state, or simply take the lord that feeds and cloths them away and they collapse under the weight of their proud armor, the whole of their might crumbling into a heap of nothing." The end of his speech was punctured with hints of contempt and irritation hidden under his normal veil of false politeness. Another sip of his drink and he was grinning yet again.

" As for who I am, I am many things to many people. To the lot in this place I am a criminal who plagued the community for years, to the Emperor I am but the newest commander of the dark side yet to leave my mark on the stars, to myself I am simply Janiph! A man looking to bring order to a disgusting and chaotic world." He gave his lovely acquaintance a smug smile, having not a care in the world. " And to you? Well I imagine you are deciding that as we speak, aren't you?"

Herrith likes this.
  6. Sylvie Corser

Sylvie Corser Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Imperial Agent
    OCC Account:
    Herrith
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Sylvie's smile faded only briefly before it returned, bright as ever, while her newfound interest appeared to become a little irritated at his own words. That impacted her slightly, and she managed not to show it. Zeltrons were empatha. Bad emotions were no fun. Soon enough, however, he returned to his previous cheerfulness and she managed to dodge most of the negative side effects of his wave of unusually powerful anger. That hurt a lot. Ow.

"Alrighr, Janiph. I'm a jester in a court of humorless human supremacists. To those within this realm, I exist as little else than an impossibly-reached dream. To myself? Whatever fits. And currently, it appears that you're thinking that up now. Call me Sylvie, love."

Sylvie downed her drink in a solid swig and leaned forward slightly, setting the glass down suddenly, as if she was about to make an important decision, but no words followed as she looked at the human before her.

7. Janiph Balguir

Janiph Balguir Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    doomfingers
    Character Profile:
    Link
    A jester she called herself? Not what he had expected but it did well to better shape his image of her. An alien who casually spoke of her displeasures so cheerfully, she must have been an upbeat woman to be certain. Perhaps she truly was angered or at the very least irritated by the Empire's views on race and it's apparent lack of humor as she called it. One might even guess she was not overly fond of her rulers, yet she was not bold or adamant enough to rebel? She was either one who accepted things as they were, simply needed a slight push in the right direction, or a completely broken slave to her masters. If the former he could tolerate such a thing, if the later ,however, she was hardly worth his time and effort.

"There are many reasons to view one's self as superior, race is....usually not one of them." He said, remembering that he was not an overly prejudice man, though he despised reptilian races. Dirty, repulsive things the lot of them, he hated anything that had scales, perhaps one could say he was even afraid of them. "...For you to be where you are with a deck stacked against you, you must be quite the formidable being. I dare say, I might have just stopped seeing you as just another nightly conquest, and rather a truly unique and memorable woman. You are...unique, I rather enjoy that."

Herrith likes this.
  8. Sylvie Corser

Sylvie Corser Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Imperial Agent
    OCC Account:
    Herrith
    Character Profile:
    Link
    The whole idea behind being a Zeltron was eternal enthusiasm. Aside from the countless pleasures, fun, and everything else that came with naturally advantageous biology, being a Zeltron in the Empire wasn't all fun and games. There were those who didn't see her race as different, those who saw her as little else than a tool, and those who simply hated her kind for not being 'normal'. The easiest thing to do was to play the stereotype that was expected. Dumb Zeltron. An easy act. The very same act that the man opposite her seemed to be sniffing out, albeit slowly. Frankly, she felt no need to rebel, despite seeing blatant injustice.

Zeltrons weren't overly criticized, unlike other species. She was paid well. Her job was simple. And she had plenty of time to party and celebrate if she felt like it. Janiph seemed to be surprised that she was more than just the usual idiot. Or maybe, surprised wasn't the best term. Intrigued. Curious. She shrugged and smiled.

"I have my moments. Get down to it, we're all the same kind of unique. If you find the right Zeltrons."

9. Janiph Balguir

Janiph Balguir Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    doomfingers
    Character Profile:
    Link
    She took pride in her race, indeed it seemed she had the idea that he cared about it as well. Perhaps non humans always fell into such traps as caring about their species, a trait that was not shared by his own kind. " I care very little what you are madam, but rather who you are." He said, amused by her yet again. 'The same kind of unique' she said, such a paradox those words were, though they implied a modicum of truth.

Taking to his feet, the acolyte squinted at her, as if he were studying some ancient proverb. So many desires all at once, there was a desire to break her against his will, to transform her into a puppet who's string only he could pull, yet there was also the desire to see what would become of her if left to her own devices. Just how strong was she? Strip away all she held dear, dissect her mind, take away everything that fed her resignation and what would he find? Would he see a powerful being who could stand on her own, or a slave who would shatter against his poisonous touch?

There was but one way to satisfy his query.

Janiph extended his hand towards her, an affectionate expression forming across rosy serpentine lips. "Send me away if you wish, but dearest Sylvie, I would be honored, and for that matter truly humbled, if you would place your lovely hand in mine and join me for a dance or two."​

Herrith likes this.
  10. Sylvie Corser

Sylvie Corser Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Imperial Agent
    OCC Account:
    Herrith
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Well, here they went. Janiph was finally making his decision. A dance or two. That was a slippery slope. She smiled and took his hand, slowly standing and finishing what remained of her drink. Her senses tingled with caution, as parts of her mind alarmed at his calmness, his even demeanor, his words. She shut those alarms off. For now, things were alright. But if whatever was going on started to enter the realm of weird, she'd stay on her toes.

"A dance sounds wonderful. I've been dying to burn all my energy somehow. Though I have a feeling that dancing won't solve all my jitters, sadly."

She smiled and waited for him to guide them along, not quite knowing who she was dealing with. And what cards were on the table.

11. Janiph Balguir

Janiph Balguir Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    doomfingers
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Her flesh was cold to his touch, how amusing that such vibrant skin would prickle him so. With her hand in his own he lead the young Zeltron just outside the crowed so that they may avoid the overly rowdy, and perhaps share a word or two. His hands found themselves on her hips, taking the lead and guiding her movements with his own all the while gazing into her eyes. She spoke of her jitterness and immediately Janiph resolved to chuckle once more. That statement either meant she was still cautious of him, as she rightly should have been, or she was hoping he would satisfy her with more than a simple night of dancing. Cold eyes studies her facial patterns as they glided through the dance floor, looking for any clues as to what might be going on in her lovely little head.

To know the mind of one's enemy made a mighty man, but to know the minds of all who crossed his path? That was the very foundations of godhood.

" You should know, my intentions with you are hardly pure in nature my dear. I can only feel your flesh and guide your bones for so long." He whispered in her ear before leading into a fluid dip, his face starring down upon her warmly.

Herrith likes this.
  12. Sylvie Corser

Sylvie Corser Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Imperial Agent
    OCC Account:
    Herrith
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Sylvie merely giggled as they danced around the room, looking up at him as the signature dip of many a being had done before.

"Of course. Why would I be here otherwise?"