Loronar Corporation

Discussion in 'Lore Archives' started by Brick, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Brick

Brick Ironman Fanatic

[​IMG]
    Loronar Corporation Factory

Personal Lore

The Lornonar Corporation factory is well known for producing the 5U-Infantry Droid.

Exterior

The factories (2) is located in a remote area on Coreilla. The factory is big, and is a combination of 4 buildings connected to each other. There is a parking lot near the entrance for transports.

Interior

Inside the factory, two production lines produce 5U-Infantry Droids. There are minimal guards as a threat to the factories are minimal.

Intent: To provide a factory for @Cardinal Paroaria and his small but growing gang to produce droids. Here is the plot thread this is tied to.

2. Wit

Wit Character Mod/Beyond Measure Character Moderator

Why would a facility like this have minimal guards? Seems like a convenient setup for a plot.

3. AutoFox

AutoFox Tech Mod/Tech Archiver Tech Moderator

Okay, so, a few things I'd like to say, given this involves an article of tech I made.

Loronar Corporation is a vast manufacturing concern, and according the official lore one of the more ruthless and amoral ones the Galaxy has to offer. While I'll buy that Loronar would build one of their droid factories in a fairly remote location, especially one that builds what is essentially military equipment, I don't at all buy that security at such a place would be minimal.

It is a soldier factory. Even if the soldiers are sub-par, you could theoretically make as many as you want. There are likely any number of gangs and other factions that would love to get their hands on such a place, most of them far larger and stronger than Cardinal's little band. The security at a place like this would be loaded for rancor, hell, the Empire probably legally requires security at facilities like these to be high, as droid armies are illegal, and this place could theoretically produce one. I could see a small team raiding such a place, but beyond doing some damage or absconding with a handful of droids... I certainly don't see them being able to take over a place like this. Even if you managed it, Loronar or the Empire would more than likely send in an army to take the place back after they figure out what's happened.

In summary, security is too light for this sort of thing, and your intention for a small gang to capture and hold the place is not realistic.

4. Brick

Brick Ironman Fanatic

Alright so I've talked to Nefi about the plot and the end game was not to capture the factory but to only acquire the set amount of droids. I'm not sure as to wether or not a lore write up is even needed. But I understand the security will be heavy, my apologies for the misunderstanding and I intend to get this all sorted out! Thanks all of you!!, much love

5. Brick

Brick Ironman Fanatic

I've been told that because the factory is not being taken over, the lore does not need to be written and submitted. You can go ahead and archive this, though along the road after this plot and once I've acquired a good amount of resources and a bigger sized gang, I will go ahead with this again, but for now it can be archived! Thanks!

6. Arclight

Arclight Lore Administrator RP Administrator

Archived.

Brick likes this.