Looking for threads

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help' started by ZtheInquisitor, Dec 19, 2018.

1. ZtheInquisitor

ZtheInquisitor Spark of Rebellion

Hello all, while still pretty new around here. I am looking for some threads that will get this character going on some stories, being a young man traveling the Galaxy looking for Rebel contacts, allies and the possibility of even the legendary Jedi. Many paths can be taken as he works to create one of the early Rebel Cells in hopes of striking back against the Sith.

Here is his Character sheet. If anyone is interested please let me know! :)

2. Lazy Swordsman

Lazy Swordsman Sub-par Swordsman

Hello there!

I have a Rebel that might get along with Torin. Aurelian is a rebel who has mostly worked with the Ryloth Cell in the past, only recently getting into the idea of the wider Galactic Alliance and getting working with the main HQ (as far as he's aware) on Savareen. What might be more interesting for Torin is that he's a scholar of Jedi Lore (although he is convinced they're all extinct) which is why he broke with the Empire years ago.

He's not much of a fighter and is still trying to work out how he can help the anti-Empire effort..

If he looks like someone that might be useful or fun for you to thread with just let me know!

3. ZtheInquisitor

It would be very interesting to learn about the Jedi maybe we can work on something. @Lazy Swordsman

Lazy Swordsman likes this.
  4. Lazy Swordsman

Lazy Swordsman Sub-par Swordsman

Sure I'll message you! :)

5. Headastator

Headastator n e r d

My rebel Hosk would be good in a thread with your character I think, I'm happy to do whatever you can come up with really!

6. ZtheInquisitor

Looking for some more threads hoping to join a rebel cell if anyone is interested I am always looking for more threads

7. Kayenta Moenkopi

Kayenta Moenkopi Member

Hey there! I have a rebel, Aurelian's partner @Ner Giza. I see you have a mynock too!

What if Torin decided to come over to Savareen with she and Aurel, convoy -style, when she comes back to De-Purteen to pick him up?

I need something to do, might go smuggling supplies into some folks somewhere. Mix it up a little. Would put him in a position to meet just about anyone in the Alliance there.

OOOPS: I can't take you to the super secretest base of the Alliance. we could do other things though!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  8. ZtheInquisitor

No as far as he knows he knows nothing of a larger rebellion. But sure yeah. If anything joining a cell would be interesting if you got ideas love to hear em.

@Kayenta Moenkopi

Kayenta Moenkopi likes this.
  9. Kayenta Moenkopi

Kayenta Moenkopi Member

sure. i'll send you a message!

10. Mithias

Mithias Member

Hey Z, if you are having problems with your character finding a Jedi Master, let me know. :)

11. ZtheInquisitor