Looking for RP

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help' started by Jexz, May 4, 2019.

1. Jexz

Jexz New Member

Hey all

Planning to get my character back into being active again after a month or so away.

Was building up a bit of a history and looking to getting involved with the Galactic Alliance / Jedi.

Anyone interested in an RP.

I am thinking as both the people that I was RP with are not around (one left and the other appears to be gone for now).

I am going to fast forward my last RP as having escaped from a space station that had ended in a bit of a conflict fight with NPC Empire side, probably crash the ship as wasn't gifted in but means its around still should the previous person come back and gives a bit of a whole "this is how I escaped" situation.

Up for RP with anyone really, but would be good to make some RP friends that's for sure :P

2. Pyrenees

Pyrenees New Member

Welcome back! I've got this guy if you're interested in doing something related to the GA. I want him to make a few more connections too.

Jexz likes this.
  3. Jexz

Jexz New Member

Awesome, I would say Carthus and Vardon probably will get along actually by the looks of things.

Let me mull a quick opening and RP start over and tag you in it

Pyrenees likes this.
  4. Pyrenees

Pyrenees New Member

Great, I look forward to it!

5. Mae Senpai

Mae Senpai Impish Weirdo

I'd like to RP! I'm not that good at it, but I am a self-proclaimed Professional Writer(I love spreading that around, even if it makes me seem like an arse lol), so I'd love to RP with you! And Pyr, I mean, I have some plotlines in my head, but I'd need like, two, or three people to actually make it fun. lol -Mae.

Jexz likes this.
  6. Jexz

Jexz New Member

Sure by all means, don't worry i am certainly not a professional RPer or writer. Half the time i go back and go "Did I really just write that ! oO"

Raven_41 likes this.
  7. DeeCeeP0

DeeCeeP0 New Member

Any room for one more? I have this guy waiting to make new friend. :D

8. Jexz

Jexz New Member

Well my character is currently being rescued, but would say once that is over and sorted depending where it all heads want to join in with that ?

Or can have it as placed after the rescue (from Alliance based characters) and being in a recovery somewhere ?

9. DeeCeeP0

DeeCeeP0 New Member

Yeah absolutely! I'll keep my eye out.

Jexz likes this.
  10. Brick

Brick The Natives Are Restless

Jexz likes this.
  11. thePYRO101

thePYRO101 Semi-Professional Trombonist

Idk if Carthus would be a good match for her, but Vas could use some more connections.

Jexz likes this.
  12. Jexz

Jexz New Member

Well, I am planning to start a thread up, will tag all that have been interested. If anyone wants to start a solo meet and greet RP fine to do that as well and get that started.

The next one I am going to post will be open to a group level so anyone is free to jump in

13. Zanna Black

Zanna Black Desperately needs coffee

I have a character waiting to get involved in some shenanigans. She’s picking pockets and hustling the folks on the streets of Coruscant.
    Oddi Xon

DeeCeeP0 and Jexz like this.
  14. Fly Your Flag

Fly Your Flag New Member

I may be late to the party, but if anyone wants to, I'm down for some Alliance RP with Rao.

15. Jexz

Jexz New Member

@Zanna Black @Fly Your Flag how about an RP that involves us three? Zanna what do you think about trying to pick pocket my character who is a bit of a thief himself maybe grab something from Rao if your good with that idea and let it descend and progress from there ? (tis but a thought :P )

Zanna Black likes this.
  16. Fly Your Flag

Fly Your Flag New Member

@Zanna Black @Jexz That sounds great! But is there precedent for rebels to be on Coruscant?

Zanna Black likes this.
  17. Zanna Black

Zanna Black Desperately needs coffee

@Jexz @Fly Your Flag
    Sounds like fun! As long as you realize that it may get a bit goofy at times. Oddi is somewhat of a comedy relief character and not a fighter.

Jexz likes this.
  18. Fly Your Flag

Fly Your Flag New Member

@Jexz @Zanna Black
    Oh that sounds like a great comedy setup! Rao can play the serious foil to Oddi and Carthus' antics.

Zanna Black and Jexz like this.
  19. Jexz

Jexz New Member

Okay shall set something up later today.

Zanna Black likes this.