Open  PvP  Alderaan Is that a moon?

Discussion in 'Deep Core and Core Worlds' started by Sabrina K, Mar 26, 2019.

  1. Sabrina K

    Sabrina K Character

    Sith Empire
    Level 1
    741

    Sith Crusader
    Messages:
    168
    OCC Account:
    Sabrina
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Crusader Kotass, was on a stolen imperial shuttle, with her the rest of the strike team. They had empires troops with them, this includes an Imperial Republica spy, who defected @Harrison Fletch. Then there was an annoying acolyte, he paid his penance, so she no longer held a grudge towards @Draven Unduli. She was dressed in her usual gear, with her lightsaber by her side. She did not want a blaster, as she consider it uncivilised to carry one, and demeaned her to carry one.

    She looked at soldiers and people in her strike team, this was risky business. They where hoping they defect over to them, but if not they would kill them for the station. That way of the strong, they had to fight they would not shirk it, if they didn't that was better.

    She addressed the strike team, Today we take this station, and help secure Alderaan for our empire. The people on station, are not necessarily our enemies. Though any that resist should be purged, those that surrender can be re-educated, to our way of thinking. Though that said, if it in doubt, kill them as your lives are worth far more than theirs.

    As she finished her little speech, the shuttle docked with the space station. The doors opened, and hissing noise happened again This was caused by equalisation of pressure, between the two a they mixed. She stepped forward lightsaber lite up, with its crimson red blade glowing out of darkened shuttle The words came out, GO GO GO! As she the words the strike team soldiers, ran forward to take hanger bay. She herself stepped of the shuttle, and surveyed the battle.

    @Faded Truth @Brick
     
  2. Harrison Fletch

    Harrison Fletch Character

    Sith Empire
    Level 1
    385

    Imperial Agent
    Messages:
    64
    OCC Account:
    Brick
    Character Profile:
    Link
    .

    Another day, another mission. More importantly Harrison was in the field, going to do some infiltrating. At least they brought seem troops with them. Harrison was in his battle gear, blaster ready. Harrison checked his blaster one last time before looking up and listening to what the Crusader had to say. Shortly after her little words of encouragement, though somewhat horrifying that Harrison would have to kill fellow Imperials, especially co-workers as he hadn't formally defected yet. Nevertheless, Harrison would do what he had to do in order to join the ranks of the Old Empire and promote. The ship docked, and the shuttle opened. Harrison was towards the back alongside the two Sith. Harrison's rank was still higher than the troops, and would have some privileges over them say, getting shot last. "Lets do this!" Harrison rushed out as the last of the troopers ran out. He could hear the Sith's blades activate, the bright red beam reflecting off of Harrison's armor. There was little resistance in the hanger bay as the enemy wasn't necessarily expecting them. The main fight would be further in and in the command center. Bodies were already strewn all over the floor, all casualties flight crew as of now. A chant of victory was spread from the Sith troopers, but was short lived as red klaxon alarms blared and Imperial troopers began to pour out. Harrison took out a grenade, primed it, and threw it towards a cluster of enemy troopers, limbs flying everywhere. Harrison smiled satisfaction touching his lips.

    @Faded Truth @Sabrina




     
  3. Draven Unduli

    Draven Unduli Character

    Sith Empire
    Level 1
    114

    Sith Acolyte
    Messages:
    18
    OCC Account:
    Faded Truth
    Character Profile:
    Link
    .


    The Mirialan Sith was an unruly being from the start, however, on official Imperial business he conducted himself with a differing demeanor in contrast to what the Crusader may have witnessed in a social setting. As the shuttle landed, Draven activated his most primal delivery, responding to the threats with absolute brutality and carnal promise. He was dressed in his Sith Juggernaut armor, a towering menace of strength and invincibility. Lightsaber was strapped to his belt along with his side arm pistol. Two fragmentation grenades and two smoke grenades in his thigh pockets while he unsheathed the Sith long Sword off his back and wielded it with gruesome perfection.

    He would advance to the Crusader's right, bringing his blade in a whistling blur of steel storm, cutting down opposition as it challenged him. Blood and flesh asunder, as crimson stains tainted his once polished and shiny durasteel armor. Several Sith Troopers nearby had Gladius blaster rifles, and if ranged hostility became an issue, he would easily grab one to utilize as necessary.

    @Sabrina @Brick
     
  4. Burkhart Kelborn

    Burkhart Kelborn Character

    Mandalorians
    Level 3
    2,300

    Field Marshal
    Messages:
    334
    OCC Account:
    Darasuum
    Character Profile:
    Link

    ____________




























    THEME
    Drinking and driving was a bad idea. That was why in the last hour Burkhart had sobered up completely and aside from being mildly dehydrated he felt fine. Cracking his neck he plugged in the controls for activating his scanners. Following the action with a dog breath filled yawn he stretched his arms. "Wish I ahd a fookin caf machine on this ship." He grumbled.

    His mouth was a little numb from the amount of drinking he had done earlier that night. But nobody had ended up in the cockpit whe drinking. It had been strictly off limits. While the Morling was fine being the Burkuber driver and star party bus organizer his baby, the Effervescent was still his prized possession. Towards the end of the previous 'night' he had locked the cockpit door behind him to get away from the rowdiness of the Solus clan member, letting them finish up their drinking where they pleased. Chances were they had ended up in the medical suite with a saline drip each to rehydrate themselves. It still amazed him how much such small people could drink.

    Well his beviinir armor smelled of booze, and sweat, and probably a spatter of bile from somebody puke on him earlier. Oh well, it had been a good time and it he would quickly do it again. The station was soon coming into view. It would be a good idea to see if he could get some fuel before heading out. They still had plenty but Burkhart wanted to be on the safe side. The Morling hoped nobody had puked on the flight suit he was planning to use as an alternative to his beskar'gam. He couldn't very well wear his mandalorian armor in imperial space even though it lacked a T visor. He had Jaig eyes now after all, as a mandalorian field marshal, had apparently gained a bit of a reputation.

    As they got close he squinted through the cockpit view port what he was seeing. What the Kelborn Alor witness before him made him refrain from landing entering the hangar. Instead, queuing the internal ship's communication link he would try to rouse his comrades, whatever state they were in. "Um... vode, looks like weh got froont row seets ta some civil war between the empire." Lightsabers and obvious aggresive movements of the small people in the distant were plain to see even from his stationary position as the scout ship came to a full stop.

     
    Sabrina likes this.
  5. Dax Vizsla

    Dax Vizsla Character

    Mandalorians
    Level 1
    631

    Supercommando
    Messages:
    55
    OCC Account:
    Wit
    Character Profile:
    Link

    Somewhere in the back of the ship Dax was busy polishing his bowcaster, whistling an old tune from his days on Tatooine as he wrapped up the regular weapons maintenance that he had learned to undertake since Solus had taken him in. He loved the thing, considering it to be the most valuable item out of all the odds and ends he had accumulated over the course of his time as a Mandalorian. One of them was the quickdraw, which he had recently acquired by turning in the lightsaber he had held onto for so long, one last perk gained from the rebels before their alliance had come to an end. He was contemplating giving it a quick polish as well but just then Burk's voice emerged crackled out of the ship's PA system and drew his attention away from the weapons.

    Raising his eyes from his weapons, he heard what the field marshall had to say before getting to his feet. Putting on his helmet, he slipped the weapons back into their various holsters, the bowcaster slung by his side, as he made his way to the cockpit. "Damn spoilsports," Dax muttered with a chuckle as he leaned against up close to the viewport to get a better look at the going ons inside the hangar, "how are we supposed to kill these fools if they insist on taking each other out?" He let out another chuckle before straightening up. "So, are going in to help them out? What's the plan here?"

    @Darasuum @Logan @Sabrina @Brick @Faded Truth
     
    Sabrina and Darasuum like this.
  6. Reyna Solus

    Reyna Solus Character

    Mandalorians
    Level 1
    723

    Supercommando
    Messages:
    54
    OCC Account:
    Relent
    Character Profile:
    Link

    Inside her room aboard the Effervescent, Reyna sat holding her head in her hands and staring straight down at the floor. A few occasional burps and them some soft hacking were the only sounds anyone would hear should their ear be to the door, clearly the sounds of someone doing their best not to blow chunks all over the floor of a nice room someone had been so kind to lend.

    Under normal circumstances Renya was one who could hold her liquor with the best of them, but her ego had sort of taken the front seat when she, Dax and Burkhart had been out doing what they do best and now she was paying for it. Everyone told her there was no way a tiny human girl was going to beat a Karkarodon in a drinking contest, that she'd probably end up dead before the next sunrise from alcohol poisoning. Well, despite paying for it heavily at the moment, she had shown them when the shark man keeled over drunk as a skunk and she managed to stumble her way back to the ship.

    Burkhart's annoying accent cracking over the speakers shook Reyna from her dry heaves, even managing to make her crack a sinful smile. There was no better cure for a bitching hangover than spilling some worthless Sith blood all over the duracrete. Standing up, Reyna cracked her neck and her back and walked over to the closet to where her beskar'gam was hanging. She figured if they were going to go out there and kriff someone's day up, there was no reason not to do it showing the Solus colors on full display.

    Pulling on her armor but keeping her helmet under her arm, Reyna went to the cockpit to meet up with Burk. "Lets kriff these kids up," Reyna said idly, walking up behind Burk and giving him a friendly slap on the shoulder while leaned in and looked at some of the screens and such littering the dash of the ship. She couldn't read ship readouts for shit, but she liked to pretend. "We can probably get in and get out in quick enough order that we can still make SpaceDonald's breakfast." With the possibility of violence on the table, Reyna's appetite had made a sudden and unexpected resurgence.

    She'd let the others decide if going in to ruin some Sith's day was the plan or not - Reyna wasn't one to make unilateral decisions. Not everyone got all revved up just thinking about sticking a beskad through a Sith's forehead like she did - which was a shame.



    @Darasuum @Wit @Sabrina @Brick @Faded Truth
     
    Sabrina and Faded Truth like this.
  7. Sabrina K

    Sabrina K Character

    Sith Empire
    Level 1
    741

    Sith Crusader
    Messages:
    168
    OCC Account:
    Sabrina
    Character Profile:
    Link
    The hanger bay was putting up a fight, but losing drastically. They where not ready for the attack, as they did take them by surprise. They had begun falling back, into the corridors, she noticed they had low ceilings in them, which would be bad for people to use jetpacks in. The hanger bay would soon be theirs, and they could press ahead towards the hangar module. She did not expect it to be easy, then again anything what worth doing never was. Though as long as a load of hungover mandalorains turned up, and giving that resistance some real back bone, they would be fine. They need to get control of the command center, as soon as possible. As soon as they took over the station, they would not be vulnerable to any counter attacks.

    @Logan @Darasuum @Wit @Brick @Faded Truth
     
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  8. Harrison Fletch

    Harrison Fletch Character

    Sith Empire
    Level 1
    385

    Imperial Agent
    Messages:
    64
    OCC Account:
    Brick
    Character Profile:
    Link
    .


    Harrison continued to fight, more hostiles pouring out, but he was pushing further even harder. Harrison was full of mixed emotion as he blasted fellow Imperials. Some would call him a Traitor others would call him a hero. Harrison was full of contempt and disappointment, these men and women were fighting a war already lost, a cause no one believed in any more. Nonetheless, Harrison continued to shoot. He blasted a Imperial in the chest, and ran to a cluster of crates, crouching as blaster fire zipped by harmlessly. Harrison glanced around, bodies strewn everywhere, and nodded to his comrades. He got a alert on his comm. "Sir, we have a ship hovering near the station. We will begin calling it, but we do not know if it is hostile, could be spectating, but we will inform you if it attempts to land or does anything suspicious." Harrison nodded, and acknowledged. He hoped who ever was out there was just to watch the show. It would be bad to have a two way war. Harrison jumped back up and ran into one of the corridors, heading for the command center. As he ran, he blaster guards on their way to the hanger. Two sith troopers followed behind him, blasting any survivors. The bulk of the guards were still in the hanger fighting the rest of the OE troopers and the Sith, however there were still a considerable amount of guards left. The plan was to reach the center and shut everything down. Harrison was an expert with command centers, and his previous ties with the Imperial Republica should grant him access to the room.
    @Faded Truth @Sabrina @Wit @Darasuum @Logan




     
  9. Draven Unduli

    Draven Unduli Character

    Sith Empire
    Level 1
    114

    Sith Acolyte
    Messages:
    18
    OCC Account:
    Faded Truth
    Character Profile:
    Link
    .


    Draven was busy slaughtering his opposition to really concern himself with the looming danger that had shortly presented itself. The way he looked at it? If the Mandos wanted to die, then his blade was as good as any.

    The juggernaut moved with grace beyond expected for the heavily armored warrior, though somewhat irritated now that his once polished and pristine combat suit had been tainted with enemies' crimson fluids. Regardless, as a majority of the opposition in the hanger was slain he turned his attention towards Sabrina who appeared to be running the operation. Following her lead, he hoisted up a slain Imperial soldier's face to the retinal scanners, allowing the doors to swing open as the trio would head inwards. For safe measures, he reached down to pluck a gladius blaster rifle off one of his own dead troops. It was always good to keep options as one never knew when ranged combat would be necessary.

    As he did so, he caught an approaching vessel in space in the corner of his eyes, naturally causing the Mirialan to loft a brow in amusement before he followed Sabrina into the space station. He shut the switch behind him, closing the Hangar door as they advanced inwards through the network of corridors towards the command module. If these newcomers were hostile and wanted to challenge them, they would have to first dock and make their way inside.

    @Sabrina @Brick @Darasuum @Logan @Wit
     
    Sabrina likes this.
  10. Burkhart Kelborn

    Burkhart Kelborn Character

    Mandalorians
    Level 3
    2,300

    Field Marshal
    Messages:
    334
    OCC Account:
    Darasuum
    Character Profile:
    Link

    ____________



















    SpaceDonalds, Burkhart was feeling a bit hungry and that would not prove good for anybody trying his patience. He turned in his chair as Reyna spoke, letting his pilot droid guide them into the hangar. He was happy to take out some Sith. Their glowing lightsabers clear to see even from this distance as his pilot droid guided them towards them into the hangar. "Oya." His tone almost horse from all the shouting he had been doing the night before. He needed some lemon water, with honey maybe.

    He would wait until Reyna was headed to the cargo bay before getting the controls primed for the dual laser cannon turret on the scout ship. The ship would be moving in on open space in the hangar bay, a dozen meters to the side of the imperial shuttle at that point. The saber jockeys clearly already moving towards one of the side corridors to push into the station and in a few seconds would be trying to get out of the hangar if the Field Marshal did not do something about it. But Burkhart was not too worried about them at the moment. He had an idea that came to him in that moment and chose to turn the turret's weapon towards the edge of the handar's shield generator and open fire, blasting it with the weapons system. This was all while the sith were still halfway through Republica forces.

    Blasting the hangar's shield projectors would cause them to fail and open the entire hangar to vacuum. The sudden depressurization would cause everything, even the Effervescent to halt for a moment as everything was drawn to impossibly fill the void of space. The imperial shuttle, dispit its size would screech against the deck plates of the hangar until it nearly reached the edge of the hangar's opening. Bodies of people would be drawn out into the blackness of space. Crates and cargo flew past.

     
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    Sabrina and Faded Truth like this.
  11. System Defense Force

    System Defense Force Staff SWAT

    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    10
    [​IMG]

    Alderaan. This was supposed to be one of many of normal, routine days for Imperial Director Arcturus Augustus. It hasn't been since the old Battle for Alderaan - five-hundred years ago - that war came to Alderaan. Until today.

    Before the attack, Arcturus was looking at the latest progress report on the holographic screens in the control room. When the Old Empire forces started their attack. The Director shouted orders to get men in positioned as he watched on the cameras as the Old Empire group cut through his men. They appear to have gotten by using a stolen IR shuttle. He saw the crude Sith Sword of one of them, the red lightsaber of the woman, and the other one as well. It's for sure the Old Empire. There have been rumors of plans for the Old Empire to absorb Imperial Republica whole, but Arcturus will not stand for it. He is a proper Republica officer and he isn't going to fall before barbaric tyrants regardless of Republicas woes as of late.

    Not long after, he saw that there was an unknown ship approaching. He was hearing dozens of voices on the communications channel and for some reason the station didn't start shooting it down. Groan worthy. This station is supposed to be protecting Alderaan's space... Arcturus was grinding his teeth.

    When the hangar's shield projectors went down, he saw on the cameras as the hangar was depressurized and would be sending debris and dead bodies out. It be threatening to the Old Empire group as well as the Mandalorian scout ship. Arcturus would order for damage control on over the comms. The physical doors for the hangar (leading towards other parts inside the station) will seal pretty much immediately after the hangar shield went down. There will be nobody else getting in or out. Meanwhile, he would request starfighter backup (@AutoFox) to help protect the station. While he can't single it out as a Mandalorian vessel, it is still nevertheless very unwelcome.

    Inside the space station however, as for standard protocol any exits in the hangar leading towards other sections of station would be magnetically sealed shut while the hangar bay's big opening are shutting.

    While damage control is going on, three Imperial Marines in line formation have been dispatched, going down a wide corridor inside the hangar. Once it's safe inside the hangar, Arcturus will have the crack squad of marines go inside and eradicate the intruders. The grunts and flight crew may have gotten slaughtered, but their deaths will be avenged. The three Imperial Repulica marines will soon be assembled 5 meters from the door. Draven tried getting into by the time the large emergency starfighter-exit doors would be shut.

    The Imperial marines are wearing Sith Enforcer Armor with the purple patches, Gladius Blaster Rifles (with three spare powerpacks), 2x frag greandes and smoke grenades, a vibroblade, and a Purgio Blaster for backup.The three Marines are known by their codenames: From left and right facing the door, they would be Defiant, Ice Hawk, and Falcon. Their weapons would be ready, their rifles leveled and everything. Their powerpacks are fresh as well.

    Arcturus is watching what is going on in the hangar via the control room and when the Imperial direction gives the word, the marines will go through and engage the enemy. The Old Empire forces will be grinded into dust surely, now all he needs is back-up against the scout ship.
     
    AutoFox likes this.
  12. System Defense Force

    System Defense Force Staff SWAT

    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    10
    Ensign Jarvis Vichtofen liked his job.

    As an adolescent, the Gotal had been a great admirer of the Sith Empire's sleek, nimble starfighters, and had vowed to fly one someday. When he was old enough, he had gone to the academy, and through hard work, had worked his way into the Imperial Navy's starfighter corps. He had trained to fly the Vexatious-class interceptor, the fastest, nimblest and - in Jarvis' opinion - best looking craft in the Imperial arsenal. He had past the exams in a high percentile, and had expected that the Empire would send him to the front, battling as they were the barbarian forces of the so-called "Old Empire."

    Jarvis had been disappointed, however.

    Alderaan was not what anyone would call hard duty; the planet below was at best ambivalent toward the Empire, but its people were still friendly, its weather and terrain pleasant, and its wine excellent. However, in all the time he had been assigned to the Imperial Navy's Alderaan garrison, the most combat the young pilot had ever seen was intercepts on a handful of smugglers that had managed to outwit the local law enforcement. Jarvis was happy to dispense proper Imperial justice, but it was hardly prestigious work.

    The Gotal had been assigned patrol duty that morning, alongside two wing-beings, fellow Vex Fighter pilots from his squadron. The sweep of the local system had been uneventful, and Jarvis had been turning for home anyway when the call came in.

    Apparently, one of the orbital platforms that stood sentry over the planet below was under assault. Hostile boarders - likely Old Empire forces - had gotten loose in the main hangar bay, and were raising hell. The station security team were fighting them, but meanwhile, aerospace control had spotted another ship, a pinnace of some kind, also on approach to the station. At visual range, Jarvis keyed his comm unit to hail them.

    "Attention unknown vessel! This is Ensign Jarvis Vichtofen of the Imperial Republica's Alderaan Garrison! You will break off your approach and identify yourself at once, or you will be fired upon!"

    As Jarvis watched, however, the vessel - a customized Waxa-class scout ship, it looked like - opened fire on the station. The Gotal cursed, edging the throttle of his Vex Fighter forward a few more notches. He switched his comm channel to that of his two wing-beings.

    "This is Xesh Actual to Patrol Xesh! I'll take the center, you two spread out and flank! Take this scum down!"

     
  13. Reyna Solus

    Reyna Solus Character

    Mandalorians
    Level 1
    723

    Supercommando
    Messages:
    54
    OCC Account:
    Relent
    Character Profile:
    Link

    Whelp, things really seemed to be going to hell in a handbasket. When the communications started coming through from local law enforcement, Reyna knew that the only way they were getting out of this one was to fight and fly their way out. The sith would that managed to live through the spacing would likely be killed by the ground forces, unfortunate as it was. Reyna had been looking forward to murdering more useless force using idiots.

    Dashing off towards the manual controls for the Effervescent's turret, Reyna hopped in and made a mostly unilateral decision - albeit a very Mandalorian one. Grabbing the controls, Reyna moved the turret into position to fire on the center fighter - the one that had been communicating with them. Responding on the same hailing channel, Reyna told them exactly how she felt. "Choke on a giant bag of hutt dicks, you Imperial morons."

    She fired the laser turret several times at the fighter, not really expecting many results outside of making their hostility known. If they were going to go down to some Imperial scumbags, they were going to go down swinging.
     
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  14. Dax Vizsla

    Dax Vizsla Character

    Mandalorians
    Level 1
    631

    Supercommando
    Messages:
    55
    OCC Account:
    Wit
    Character Profile:
    Link

    He had been chuckling after seeing Bukhart's attack on the hangar, bet the Sith hadn't been expecting that. But then a curse escaped his lips as the response teams started showing up. With Bukhart flying and Reyna having run off to take control of the ship's gun, Dax was momentarily unsure of what he could do. Then he noticed the debris flying out from the destroyed hangar and ran off to find another control panel.

    Slipping into the seat, he pulled up the controls for the tractor beam, and began using it to push away any debris that came too close, using other pieces of debris to slam into any potential threats to knock them away.

    "Why don't you have more guns?!" He shouted over the comms to Bukhart, "How am I supposed to have fun with a tractor beam??"

    @Darasuum @Logan @Sabrina @Brick @Faded Truth @AutoFox @Faster Than Light
     
  15. Draven Unduli

    Draven Unduli Character

    Sith Empire
    Level 1
    114

    Sith Acolyte
    Messages:
    18
    OCC Account:
    Faded Truth
    Character Profile:
    Link
    .


    Funny thing was, similar to Reyna @Logan , he too was thinking about SpaceDonalds. He especially enjoyed the value menu where you could get breakfast for only 1 credit. In either case though, it seemed his culinary desires would have to wait for the time being. He had finished slaying down some Republic soldiers and was heading towards the main door when it appeared that the ship in the distance decided to fire. However, instead of attacking them, it destroyed the shield generators and plunged the hangar bay into a darkened void without atmosphere. He shrieked at the sudden gravitational pull yanking him backwards, natural reaction to take in a deep breath but as the unbreathable space mixed with oxygen, he held his breathe until the station's natural defenses began pumping hospitable air back into the bay.

    He was largely unaware of the Marines that lined behind the main door, but his stumbling armored form staggered backwards until he drew the force around him and applied a burst of speed to his movements. The addition of force augmentation allowed him to combat the negative pull to the outside, allowing his body to travel several meters and sandwich himself deep into a corridor. The door was sealed off, but the structural walls provided both cover from attacks and line of sight of enemy soldiers as well as since they were built into the station's foundation, they wouldn't be moving. This allowed him to relax a bit and lean against the wall for support; he sheathed his sith sword and instead ignited the crimson light-saber, knowing full well that he may need to rely on deflecting several bolts as the emergency sirens began echoing through the chamber.

    @Brick @Wit @Darasuum @Faster Than Light @AutoFox
     
    Brick likes this.
  16. Harrison Fletch

    Harrison Fletch Character

    Sith Empire
    Level 1
    385

    Imperial Agent
    Messages:
    64
    OCC Account:
    Brick
    Character Profile:
    Link
    .


    Harrison shot a soldier in the face, and ducked as a bolt flew over his head, barely missing the side of his face. Harrison ran to a nearby entrance of a corridor providing support for the station. Harrison kept his back against it, reloading his blaster. He glanced out into the space to see the curious ship suddenly fired at the station. The shield generators blew up, and suddenly there was no gravity. Everything started to be sucked out towards the dark space. Harrison yelped in surprise, but since he was covered by the walls, he was safe from the suction. Harrison held on tight to the fixture, and saw men and women being sucked out into the dark void. He even saw his fellow partner, Draven, the mighty sith fly out into the space. Because Harrison was a former Imperial Intelligence agent in the Imperial Republica, he knew the layout of the space station, and knew that this corridor led to the maintenance room. Each corridor was marked with a number and letter, corresponding to their appropriate purpose. Harrison knew that soon the hanger doors would shut, and the other doors would open.
    @Faded Truth @Wit @Darasuum @Logan @AutoFox @Faster Than Light




     
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  17. System Defense Force

    System Defense Force Staff SWAT

    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    10
    [​IMG]

    Imperial Director Arcturus watched on the surveillance feeds inside the hangar as the woman with the lightsabers and the heavily armored man with the sword get blown away into the cold void of space. At least for now, those bodies will freeze up, but they will be burnt to a crisp and incinerated in re-entry in Alderaan's atmosphere. They won't even hit the ground. Director Arcturus had nothing but contempt for those Sith.

    Arcturus was pleased that a fighter squadron has came in a timely manner to engage that scout ship. They will be taken care of or driven out of the system either way.

    The Imperial Director's attention turned to the one remaining life-form in the hangar, the one that was wearing an Imperial uniform and was fighting alongside those Old Empire Sith. Somehow, that one had the wits to avoid being jettisoned into space, but his luck will run out soon. The huge door for starcaft will be shut and barred now. With that, safety protocols for the hangar will be lifted and the magnetic seals for the smaller doors are undone. With the normal environment in the hangar being restored, personnel can freely walk inside the hangar again.

    The Director had his eyes on him, Fletch was positioned closer to the maintenance entrance. The director had a bit of a smile, knowing his men will have him trapped and cornered in the maintenance room.

    There is no way out for the man.

    "There's only one left inside. Kill him."

    He said once the hangar clear to proceed in. His orders were short and two the point, cold and emotionless. With that, the three Imperial Marines went through the door and got into position. With the marines together, with their weapons already leveled they would spot the traitorous Imperial Republica officer with 10 meters distance across. Since Fletch was covered by walls against being ejected into space, he would be exposed on the opposite side well in front of the marines and there would be no obstructions in the line of fire (with it all having been ejected into space and all). The marines would fire two shots each, totaling to six shots threatening to hit Fletch.

    Should Fletch be able to survive this onslaught his marines will be ready to follow up and ready for anything that the rogue officer might throw against them. Arcturus is still monitoring the situation from the safety of the control room.

    go get em @AutoFox
    @Logan @Darasuum @Brick @Wit
     
    AutoFox and Brick like this.
  18. The Storyteller

    The Storyteller Member DM Account

    Messages:
    2,431
    Likes Received:
    1,170
    Jarvis bore in on the scout, reaching out to twist a knob on his interceptor's targeting computer. The Vex Fighter's engine issued its characteristic hissing wail, the sound no doubt becoming more and more audible to the target as Jarvis approached.

    The Gotal's features split in a predatory grin behind his helmet face-plate. At the reply that came over his comm channel from the scout ship, the expression turned into a grimace. His response was incandescent, albeit not as well aimed as it could have been; Jarvis' cannons cut loose with a flurry of laser bolts. Seeing the enemy vessel's turret track toward him, however, he jinked his craft to the side, narrowly missing the incoming fire.

    Kriff, I hate it when they shoot back!

    As he moved to dodge his target's defensive fire, Jarvis commed the other two interceptors which had accompanied him. They had split to the left and right, coming in at the enemy from both sides.

    "Xesh Actual to Xesh 2 and 3! Make your runs and watch out for that turret! Show them that we do not take kindly to insults!"

    @Faster Than Light @Darasuum @Wit @Brick @Relent @Faded Truth
     
    Faster Than Light likes this.
  19. Burkhart Kelborn

    Burkhart Kelborn Character

    Mandalorians
    Level 3
    2,300

    Field Marshal
    Messages:
    334
    OCC Account:
    Darasuum
    Character Profile:
    Link

    ____________




























    The Effervescent was not immune to the sudden turbulence as the artificial atmosphere of the hangar changed, trying to pull anything and everything out into space. He would watch and see as the sith's shuttle skidded across the deck and stopped with half of it across the edge of the now airless door though not fully outside. Its weight and landing gear giving it enough friction for the ship to partially remain inside the hangar while the rest of the bodies of imperial personnel, cargo and other objects had been flung out into the dark void. "Use yer imagination!" He said back to Dax at a bit of a delay since he was focusing on keeping all of them alive, multitasking his speedy pressing and movements of the controls of the ship along with his pilot droid at his side.

    Burkhart easily changed the direction of the ship so the nose was pointing back out into space as it was already facing one side of the hangar walls. Hitting a big red button he activated the XXX sublight boosters. "Uh, me no speak basic. Heckin doin me a soopriz!" He said in his thick accent back to the Imperial forces had tried to hail his ship as the event transpired before cutting the link. The mandalorian already knew it was much too late for the old 'this is all a big misunderstanding' but he did it anyways.

    He had thought he would just need the boosters for a moment to get them past the large closing doors but instead would keep them going after they exited. It would take the ship out of the hangar, past the threshold and with the assistance of the emptying of air would allow the Effervescent to be on the outside of the station by the time the safety measures on the large hangar completely closed. However the hanging shuttle would likely be crushed in two by the hangar door closing. With a hard pull on his ship's controls he would pull up and the quickly fired medium laser cannon shots would impact the closing hangar doors behind him. It was close though, making him almost expect to be hit by the shots which the Effervescent probably would have had Reyna not fired at them and forced the interceptor make a course correction.

    Now they had to deal with the external threat, the Empire's starfighters. Hopefully Reyna was doing a good job at making them think twice about approaching the ship with her laser turrets. He had the pilot droid begin calculating hyperspace jump while he prepare to make an evasive maneuvers should the Republica interceptors decide to open fire on him and his ship.

     
  20. Reyna Solus

    Reyna Solus Character

    Mandalorians
    Level 1
    723

    Supercommando
    Messages:
    54
    OCC Account:
    Relent
    Character Profile:
    Link

    Reyna cursed audibly her target enacted defensive maneuvers and dodged her fire. There wasn't much she could do outside of keeping at what she'd already attempted. Reyna hoped that Burk was doing what he did best an was figuring a way to save all their asses. She didn't know much about the ship she was on, but she knew it was pretty suped up. Hopefully it was going to be enough.

    Trailing her initial target, Reyna let loose a flurry of more laser fire - leading her target a bit so that maybe he'd maneuver himself straight into a fiery explosion.