1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Interest check - Newly Knighted runt

Discussion in 'Sixth Timeline Archives' started by espectre, Apr 26, 2017.

1. espectre

espectre New Member

Hey all!

new guy here. Looking to get tossed into the RP so I don't feel silly for having created a character so soon before the timeskip (actually had no idea about that until i already posted xD)

I'm looking to set up a thread that's based more on, say- adventure and exploration than it is combat focused (not that it wouldn't happen). Maybe looking for some dark side relics to capture and hide away... Or some jedi artifacts or something- rumored to be on 'x' planet. Maybe running into some rogue security droids, or a dark side cultist or two... maybe tomb raiders unwilling to part with their scavenged goodies.... I dunno.

Anywho. My Character is Anaro- a younger jedi sentinel type. Naive, slightly overconfident, but always means well. Just looking to get a jumping off point. Since the timeskip is happening to soon- maybe linked with an older jedi to begin to grow with- that way after the timeskip maybe formed a closer bond with- or something.

Thanks for listening to my rambling! Let me know if any are interested in coming along :P

Zay likes this.
  2. jamessour

jamessour Somewhat busy....

If you still need someone to help, let me know!

3. espectre

espectre New Member

@jamessour
    You're the only response so far... ha.

So, more than happy to have you along! Is your jedi character still a jedi? Or is he more independent now?

4. jamessour

jamessour Somewhat busy....

Very Jedi. a master even.

5. Alhon

Alhon Member

I have a young, new Jedi in the works who might make a good friend.
    I'll be posting him soon and then we could maybe do a thread?

6. Stryker

Stryker Negative. I'm a meat popsicle.

I think I would be interested in this. Or more specifically Ra'taak. That is if you dont mind a new member hanging around.

Hit me up if your interested.

7. espectre

espectre New Member

Wow thanks for all the replies- unfortunately this somehow slid away from me.

I'm still looking for a friend within the Jedi Knights, though :P.

I'm not sure how to get a normal RP thread going- and if it'd be feasible- but I'd like to start a storyline involving my character and a team or duo of others who are tasked with tracking down a dark side artifact. Likely at least one more Jedi, and a few non force using crewmembers or something (again, at minimum).

Thanks again for taking a look!

8. Topher Ridge

Topher Ridge The Ever-tired

Yo @spectre I'd be down to come along with my Jedi Barad. Check him out in my signature. He'd honestly fit perfectly for this as he's a Jedi Justicar. His job is essentially exploration and spreading the will of the Jedi.

9. espectre

espectre New Member

@Topher Ridge sounds delightful, actually.

Would you mind if we took this to PM or something to discuss some particulars?

10. RyseQuinn

RyseQuinn New Member

Is it too late to tag along? My padawan could use some experience

11. espectre

espectre New Member

sure, though I must apologize, i do post rather infrequently these days

:(

12. RyseQuinn

RyseQuinn New Member

lol it's cool