1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

I R Noob

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members!' started by Sif, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Sif

Sif New Member

Hi all!

I've loved Star Wars all my life. Had the toys when I was younger, played a lot of the games, read some of the EU books. Now that I'm a little older my interests have shifted a bit so I'm not as fresh on the lore as I used to be, but I thought I'd give it a try since I've never written/rp'ed anything Star Wars before. I really like gritty, adult, serious style roleplays - I try to put as much emotion into my writing as I can without being too over the top. That being said, I've been away from roleplaying for a while so take it easy on me folks!

TWD26 likes this.
  2. TWD26

TWD26 Member

Hey there, enjoy your time here. You're joining at a good time, it seems that a new timeline / story is about to start. It might be hard to find some RP with the timeline winding down, but try and jump in and get your feet wet!

3. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light The Good Community Admin RP Administrator

Welcome @Sif to our lovely home! If you need anything or have any questions just let us know!