1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

I need to Mando.

Discussion in 'Sixth Timeline Archives' started by TheMorrigan, Sep 18, 2017.

1. TheMorrigan

TheMorrigan My Ravens See All

Hello, fellow Mando'a! I am here today because of my newest character, Dane Rodarch. Suffice to say, he needs a proper introduction into the wonderful society of warriors that are the Mandalorians. Now, I am no stranger to Mando lore, but considering the only experiences I've ever had with Mandos on the site have been fighting against (and occasionally losing to) them, I really don't know what I'm doing. And as much as I want to believe Mandalorians are basically just sci-fi Spartans that listen to Manowar all day, I know there's more to it. So it's kinda a character introduction and a how-to Mando thread.

If anyone's interested please let me know below. The link is in my sig, just click on the armored gentleman kicking the crap out of everyone.

2. Minuteman75

Minuteman75 Active Member

Count me in with my Mando, Shiro. Do you have an specific idea in mind?

3. TheMorrigan

TheMorrigan My Ravens See All

Probably some sort of "Fight happens where we meet each other" situation you see in most 80s fight movies

Minuteman75 likes this.
  4. Minuteman75

Minuteman75 Active Member

Sounds good to me.