Ask Homecoming

Discussion in 'Expansion Region and Mid Rim' started by Roa Roa Grisbaw, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Hask Jen

Hask Jen Character

Independent
    Level 2

Exchange Operative
    OCC Account:
    KinkyPrawn
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Hask looked at Rayne, then back to Roa. He was definitely having mixed feelings. On the one side he felt bad for Roa and her past, on the other side he was very curious to see what she meant by underwater cities. So far the only ones he's heard about were the megastructures on Mon Cala.

He waited for her to finish, running what she said through his head and going through the options. "Well, its all up to you. I'm ready to start walking and we can also learn a bit more about each other on the way. I'll be lying if I said I'm not curious in the slightest to see what you mean by 'underwater cities'. So it's all up to you Rayne. What are you in the mood for?" he said to the group, turning to face Rayne as he finished.

Frankly he was hoping to see what Roa meant by "large predators" but that could also be done later, if the manage to find this 'tribe' of hers.

He rested both hands on the pommels of his lightsabers as he waited for Rayne to reply. He wished he could read their thoughts right now. Something was telling him it could be quite funny to see what's going on in each one's head.

@Mad Dog @samdragon

2. Rayne Kelborn

Rayne Kelborn Character

Mandalorians
    Level 2

Supercommando
    OCC Account:
    Mad Dog
    Character Profile:
    Link
    I'm itching to pull a trigger.. so let's get a move on.. Rayne said, sort of walking ahead of the two, she had no idea where she was going, so she stopped and acted like she was impatiently waiting to get moving. Her men followed suit, she had a feeling these two drop out Siths hadn't seen this much Mandalorian firepower in one place before, so she was excited to show them why leaving the Empire was the best move either of them could have made..

We waiting on something? Rayne added for emphasis.

OOC: sorry for late reply, and short post, I don't really know what we're doing next?

KinkyPrawn likes this.
  3. Roa Roa Grisbaw

Roa Roa Grisbaw Character

Independent
    Level 1

Gungan Freedom Fighter
    OCC Account:
    samdragon
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Roa looked at Rayne and her men. "Better if they remain here, I don't want that my tribe thinks we're invading them. Additionally I'm sure they'll manage to guard our ships well" she said with a soft smile, idly playing with her lightsaber hilt in a hand, and then turned to the two. "Alright, off we go then!"

Ten minutes later, the trio was walking through the thick jungle, the Gungan using her lightsaber time to time to cut down eventual obstacles as they proceded. "So, my people doesn't know Basic yet, so I'll do as translator for us. My people usually is pacifist, but they don't trust strangers too much. Give them the time to get used to the idea of having two strangers be brought in, alright?" she said as they kept walking...

4. Hask Jen

Hask Jen Character

Independent
    Level 2

Exchange Operative
    OCC Account:
    KinkyPrawn
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Hask followed casually behind Roa, alongside Rayne as they made their way through the forest. She mentioned that her people had not yet learned to speak Galactic Basic. This could prove to be a big problem if things did not go according to plan.

"Hopefully we won't need to say anything. If they can't speak basic getting into an argument or something with them could be a disaster." Hask spoke as they walked. He was pretty relaxed, taking in the overwhelming amount of green that surrounded them.

This would prove problematic, however, when Hask was tackled to the ground all of a sudden by some creature. It proceeded to hammer and punch at his face, but its hits bounced off harmlessly against his durasteel armour. In no time at all Hask got his feet in underneath the creature and kicked it off.

He got back onto his feet and before the creature could rush him again. Hask grabbed it by the throat with the force, lifted it off the ground and slammed it into a nearby tree. It almost looked like a gungan, but had rather normal ears and mouth compared to Roa's floppy ears and beak-like mouth. Hask unclipped his lightsaber but before he could ignite it, a blue ball flew past him and hit a tree next to him, covering it in some blue, electric goo.

Turning to face where it came from he saw what seemed to be a...Gungan, with some strange stick in his hand. The other one by the tree managed to get back on his feet, saying something incomprehensible to the sith's ears. Frankly it sounded like gibberish...

"Roa, talk to me! Do we shoot or not?!" Hask shouted, holding his lightsabre at the ready but still not igniting it as he awaited Roa's word...

@samdragon @Mad Dog