1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Other Hoist the Colors

Discussion in 'General OOC Chat' started by The Captain, Nov 9, 2019.

1. The Captain

The Captain Villainous Scum, Scummy Villain

[​IMG]
    Well, it's been a minute, hasn't it?

Consider this my official attempt to dip my toe back into the waters of SWRP after the...drama of my departure last year. All I want to say on that whole situation here is that I stand by why I left, but realize now I definitely could have voiced my concerns and left in a more tactful way. Not to mention how abruptly I left and all the people I left high and dry in my snap exit.

But, after graduating, getting a new job, trying to get a different job, and getting back into old hobbies, I decided to look up SWRP again and see what was up. The timeline, the staff, the rules, it looks like everything has changed since I was gone and I decided to poke my head in and try to reintroduce myself to the site. This is more of a tentative reintroduction rather than jumping right on in to the site again, but I'm eager to try and get back into the story. Hopefully it'll stick this time.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  2. TWD26

TWD26 Member

Welcome back, let's get back into it buddy.

The Captain likes this.
  3. Versok

Versok Space Jamaican

It's good to see you again, welcome back mate.

The Captain likes this.
  4. Ecclessey

Ecclessey Active Member

Hope you stick around and do me the honors of a thread (or plot) next TL. :)

The Captain likes this.
  5. The Captain

What about this TL?

6. Ecclessey

Ecclessey Active Member

I got a Pirate-turned-Rebel and a former Sector Ranger.. I'd be game with both!

7. The Captain

I'll get on my characters as quick as I can.