1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion: Epilogue is ending January 4, 2020. The new timeline will launch when the Epilogue ends.

Hey all!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members!' started by Malave, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Malave

Malave New Member

My name is Eric and I will be the player of Kyram Nynirr. I have done play-by-post games for years now, my most recent being Mizahar which is a high fantasy game. I have been a star wars fan for years and have also taken part if Star Wars themed table top roleplays, as well as online RPG's through Knights of the Old Republic and other play-by-post sites that are unfortunately closed.

I look forward to getting the opportunity to roleplay with all of you. If you ever want to do any runs together feel free to direct message me

2. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light The Good Community Admin RP Administrator

Hey there @Malave, welcome to the boards!

It looks like you posted with your subaccount, I changed it to your OOC. Subaccounts are for posting in character areas. OOC accounts (Malave) are for every other area of the boards. Also might want to set up your subaccount correctly so you don't have issues when trying to roleplay :)

Anyways, if you need any help with anything just let us know!

3. Malave

Malave New Member

Thank you for the clarification with everything. My work computer is acting a little foolish, so sorry for all of the trouble. As well, thank you for the heads up on posting under my main name while OOC.