Mission Pack Hello, Ithor Me You're Looking For?

Discussion in 'Galactic Alliance' started by GABA, Mar 13, 2019.

1. GABA

GABA Legendary Fun Killer PVP Moderator

Settled in the Mid-Rim, Ithor is a beautiful and lush world of untouched jungle for several millennia. However, with the spreading darkness, the world has fallen victim to poachers and other profiteers who take the challenge of illegally entering the jungles in order to conduct hunts of the fauna native to Ithor. As pacifists and without outside aid, the Ithorians have been at a loss of what to do in order to protect their Mother Jungle and have watched from their floating cities as off-worlders take advantage of their home. Upon overhearing talk of hunting tournaments on Ithor, Jedi Arda Breaux has requested help from other Jedi to aide Ithor in protecting their jungles.

[​IMG]

The success of these threads will allow an alliance and trust to build between the Jedi and the Ithorians.​

1. The Most Dangerous Game [ASK/Self-DM] FULL
    While investigating a possible hunter's camp, you and your team come under fire by the hunters who last occupied it. It seems as though they were waiting for you to show up, the camp was bait and you sprung the trap. Your enemies are clever but not impossible to defeat; your goal is to survive the assault and apprehend the illegal hunters if possible. However, Jedi, remember your training if you feel things are dire. Trust in the Force and it will light your path.

(@Firen, @Ashlyna Talmount, @Devrim Wolfe)

2. Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me [ASK/Self-DM] FULL
    An unauthorized vessel has touched down on the surface, by the looks of it, Ithor patrols believe it is carrying weapons used to hunt the creatures in the jungle. However as you and your team investigate, not only are they supplying weapons, but they are also transporting game animals off world for use in gladiator arenas in the lawless Outer Rim. Interrupt the operation, release the animals and apprehend the criminals. However, be careful if you encounter a Molsume which has toxic flesh to the touch and poisonous fangs. They are also known to run at high speeds with its multiple limbs.

(@Arda Breaux, @Vesper T'Rahm, @Luu Karr Rhulain)

**Preference given to Jedi members first, but all GA members are welcomed to sign up, if interested please sign up below with your character name and link to their profile, rank, and mission preference**​

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Zay likes this.
  2. Raydo

Raydo Lord of Naps Plot Moderator

@Firen (Jedi Hopeful/Padawan) for thread 1

GABA likes this.
  3. Algarus

Algarus Lord of the Meh

GABA likes this.
  4. GABA

Added!

5. Rom

Rom Memes, dawg. Memes.

6. Vosrik

Vosrik Harmony within, Hurricane without

7. GABA

What about mission 1?

8. Cazar

Cazar Member

I'd do mission 1 but this seems full >.>

9. Vosrik

Vosrik Harmony within, Hurricane without

Sure!

10. Andrewza

Andrewza Mr Dyslexia

Jake is up for it

11. GABA

Added!

@Cazar @Andrewza
    If you guys want to sponsor a mission pack I can give you some ideas that will help out. Just DM me on Discord for more information.

12. GABA

13. Algarus

Algarus Lord of the Meh

@GABA I was waiting for Raydo to post the thread, but I'll get started on it. I think he thought I was going to post it based on our last discussion.

GABA likes this.