1. A new timeline set some 500 years after the events of the current timeline will be launched on December 15th!

Greetings

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members!' started by Kayenta Moenkopi, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Kayenta Moenkopi

Kayenta Moenkopi New Member

Hello to everyone. Excited to be here and see what sort of stories I can get up to.

Been a star wars fan forever, but I can't claim any major geekdom over it. {hides her collectible action figures} This will be my first Star Wars rp site though.

Currently I am unemployed but life is busy anyway. Activity level won't be a problem however I can't commit to living online everyday.

Herrith, Lazy Swordsman and Dread like this.
  2. Mithias

Mithias New Member

Welcome! Kinda new too, but seems like decent enough folks around here. DM if you have questions!

3. Gamov

Gamov Mr. Slow Post

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay.

4. Zay

Zay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello frand, based on your intro on Discord I'm sure you already know, buuuuut just to make it a little easier on you:

Check this out! <---- this link will take you to the beginner's guide which has a literal crap ton of helpful information and frequently asked question to ease your transition into the site. I also recommend checking out the Rules, just to get a feel for what's cool and not cool in the boards. Finally, cause I'm bored and don't wanna start cooking dinner, here's a few links to the main factions in the upcoming timeline!

Jedi/Rebels
    Mando's
    Empire/Sith

The info above will get you pretty much caught up on what's been released so far regarding the NuTimeline. Hope this was helpful, enjoy your stay and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :D

Faster Than Light likes this.
  5. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light Gentleman af New Members Mod New Members Moderator

What ^ said! Welcome. To our lovely home! If you need any help you have any questions just let us know!

Zay likes this.
  6. Dread

Dread Community Admin RP Administrator

Welcome to SWRP! Please let me know if you need any help.

7. Kayenta Moenkopi

Kayenta Moenkopi New Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The links are greatly appreciated!

Gonna just dive into character creation, so will be a bit MIA for that. But be assured I will rear my head if I get into any snags!

<3

ha ha. I just wanted to brag a bit about how well organized everything is. Like the beginner's guide and all? Literally, I have been on sites for years and still got lost trying to find the links I needed. So, wow!

Dread and Zay like this.
  8. Andrewza

Andrewza Mr Dyslexia

9. Brick

Brick Expensive Suits and Shiny Guns

Hello and welcome!

Hope you have a great time here! ANy questions, just ask!

Cheers!

10. Dread

Dread Community Admin RP Administrator

Glad you like my guide! It's always nice to hear it's being used and received well!

Kayenta Moenkopi likes this.