1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

FTL Factory

Discussion in 'Player Workshops' started by Faster Than Light, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light The Good Community Admin RP Administrator

[​IMG]

"Manners Maketh Man"

Brick and Nefieslab like this.
  2. Faster Than Light

[​IMG]

_N A M E
    ALTAIR HAWKES

_F A C T I O N
    TBD

_R A N K
    TBD

_S P E C I E S
    HUMAN

_A G E

_H E I G H T
    5'10

_W E I G H T
    157 lb

_G E N D E R
    MALE

_F O R C E_ S E N S I T I V I T Y
    TBD

B I O G R A P H Y
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. I like pie. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
    P E R S O N A L I T Y
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
    A B I L I T I E S
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

S T A N D A R D _ E Q U I P M E N T

⇀ Armor
    ⇀ Weapon
    ⇀ Weapon
    ⇀ Misc.
    ⇀ Misc.
    ⇀ Misc.

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

TBA

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019 at 7:02 PM
  3. Faster Than Light

[​IMG]

_N A M E
    SPECTRE

_F A C T I O N
    INDEPENDENT

_R A N K
    N/A

_S P E C I E S
    HUMAN

_A G E

_H E I G H T
    5'9

_W E I G H T
    144 lb

_G E N D E R
    MALE

_F O R C E_ S E N S I T I V I T Y
    NO

B I O G R A P H Y
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. I like pie. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
    Spectre has a fair amount of quirks to say the least. First and foremost though he isn't much a people's person. Socially awkward and very reserved, he's not a social butterfly in the slightest. Spectre is self-centered, seeing himself as more valuable above the common boring ever-day rabble in the galaxy, but he does see the value in having friends and allies for mutual benefit.

Entertainment, pride in his craft, and credits are what drive Spectre. The young slicer yearns for excitement and thrills that come with being a criminal, seeking to improve his craft instead of being stuck complacent in a desk job. The credits are an indication of success to the slicer, as the more he has the more successful he is and can look forward to a happy retirement if all goes well.

In his craft Spectre strives to be efficient and is cautious while working, presenting himself to be professional. The slicer isn't a man of moral reservations, as he is fine with killing if needed. He doesn't do drugs or spce and is hesitant with supporting slavery.

The most distinctive thing about him at glance is his appearance, his hair usually has a messy consistency to it and is dressed nicely with a nice suit more often than not, although perfectly able to change his attire for the situation if required.

Also does not usually tolerate things like people touching him, tardiness, being unprofessional, stumbling into trouble, and in general being annoying.

A B I L I T I E S
    The dapper man is a slicer first and foremost, and a good one at that. He is able to hack through terminals and get past most security system and not leave any loose ends behind. Due to his background he is also proficient with code, software, and computers in general.

Although not physically the strongest, Spectre is a capable gunman, being a decent shot with a blaster pistol. He can also use a rifle if need be but he prefers to travel light.

Spectre usually leaves any flying done to another droid or person, and as such is not much of a fighter pilot.

S T A N D A R D _ E Q U I P M E N T

⇀ Buisness Suit + Armor Vest (write-up TBA)
    ⇀ Blaster Pistol (write-up TBA, two spare reloads)
    ⇀ Eyeglasses
    ⇀ Vibroblade
    ⇀ Slicer equipment
    ⇀ Slicer equipment
    ⇀ Slicer equipment

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

TBA

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019 at 10:18 PM