Ask  Alderaan Found but still hidden.

Discussion in 'Deep Core and Core Worlds' started by Seth Varsan, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Seth Varsan

Seth Varsan New Member

Seth needed time away from his masters within the old empire, they may look for him so I decided to ask himself. “Where is the last place they would think to look?” Well that question had him bring himself to the heart of Alderaan, with vast land and beauty it was a relaxing place for him, somthing he had never known. Well out of the reach of the old empire, and well enough in the territory of the enemy so to speak, that either side would never suspect him being here, nor would recognize him. His ship well a distance from a major civilization he would walk to a small city not too far away. His black jacket, jeans and boots a bit different from his normal attire. His dual blaster pistols could stay at his waist but his saber stayed within his jacket concealed so not to raise any questions. As he came off his landing pad he took a deep breath, he had no mission, no threats at hand. He was finally able to taste a little freedom that so many spoke of but he never had. He began to walk and hoped this day would not turn out as anything other than a nice and pleasant experience, he wanted to see things from the other side. As he walked the grass. Swayed slightly in the afternoon breeze, the sun was Shining giving off a pleasant warmth to whoever stood in its light, Seth walked slow taking in all the smells colors and wildlife of his surroundings and kept in his way, wondering what else might happen as the day progressed.

@Axym

2. Naala Re

Naala Re Character

Independent
    Level 1

Covenant Jedi
    OCC Account:
    Axym
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Naala had come to Alderaan just for some peace and quiet. Her life had been filled with searching out the Jedi for the sole purpose of being trained in the force, and it had yielded some good results, for which she was grateful. But right now, she needed a break.
    Alderaan for the most part was a beautiful planet. Lush with green grassy plains and forests, a great place for a vacation.

She sat on the edge of a small slow flowing river, with her staff on her right side and her pack on her left. Her boots were placed to the side as well so she could put her bare feet into the river and feel the cool water flowing through her toes.

Despite her training, she became quite relaxed and soon was falling asleep.

@Alejandrø77

3. Seth Varsan

Seth Varsan New Member

Seth walked for some time, knowing he was not in any rush to get to the city off in the distance he decided to take a small break and not rush his trip. He walked a bit further through the grass and passed a few trees there and again, finally coming to a stop and leaning against one. He stroked his short black hair with his right hand, and gave a small sigh as he rested against the tree standing. He looks forward to see a small river flowing past and his thoughts drifted for a moment, though he found it a little of a struggle to really relax, he was still some what tense. Then he snapped out of his thoughts to see a woman sitting near the waters edge, Seth eyes fixated on her and he readjusted to stand up a little straighter from his leaning position. He was surprised he hadn’t seen her to begin with, how long had she been out here? He wondered why she was out here like him, he didn’t disturb her not yet, for now he would only observe a little then avert his attention back and forth, he didn’t know what it was but he found her interesting for some reason.

4. Naala Re

Naala Re Character

Independent
    Level 1

Covenant Jedi
    OCC Account:
    Axym
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Naala smiled as the sun hit her face. It was warm and comforting, and that coupled with her feet being in the water, made for a perfect day.
    Out of her throat came the humming of a song she knew as a child. It was taught to her by her parents to help her as she grew up. Her mother would sing it to her when she was hurting, when she was happy, and during all sorts of times as a youth.
    But today, it just felt appropriate for the time and place she was at. It reminded her of home.

The Echani almost could feel them nearby, almost like they were watching over her.
    In the back of her mind she felt something different tho.. like she was really being watched. She made no move to indicate that the feeling was there, nor did she stop humming.
    In fact she just relaxed even more... if someone or something was out there, she knew she would be fine. She was an Echani warrior after all... even while relaxing she was someone ya didn't want to mess with.

@Alejandrø77

5. Seth Varsan

Seth Varsan New Member

Seth after a period of time leaning against his tree stood and readjusted his attire. He looked around for a moment then back to the female, he didn’t have the slightest idea who she was but her voice hit him with the force of a mother’s love. So gentle and kind warming the heart of who may be lucky to hear it. This feeling was new to him, he never knew his parents, after a year or two since his birth he was sold into slavery where he revived beatings daily never being told a kind word or pleasant jesture. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts since he was not here to relive that painful time, rather he wanted to say somthing but was at a loss of words. He wasn’t the best of talkers though he wished he was, but he decided to at least make his presence known by being a small distance away walking to the river. It was a bit warm so he got on one knee and cuped some water to his face rubbing it in and putting through his black hair. This would at least bring his presence to the attention of the woman as to not startle her. He could tell she was not an average female sensing a stronger connection to the force so he made sure not to start anything rash like he would in battle or training with his fellow sith. This was a time of learning and renewal for him and he wanted to do it right. “What should or would I say?” Popes into his mind, though as he tried he decided to keep to himself until she made conversation if she choose to, he was unable to think of somthing on the spot to start conversation due to his up bringing.

6. Naala Re

Naala Re Character

Independent
    Level 1

Covenant Jedi
    OCC Account:
    Axym
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Naala knew someone was there, and waited until they came out of their "hiding spot" before deciding if they were friendly or not. She opened one eye and looked in the direction of the man who was now kneeling at the river.
    Stretching, she sat up and fully looked his way. "Hello. I didn't know anyone else was out here." she decided to play "dumb" a bit to see what the man's intentions were. Her staff was close enough just in case things went sour... And she could feel a bit of the force within him.
    Yet so far his actions seemed honorable..."Do you live around here, or are you on vacation as well?" It was ok for her to mention a vacation, that way it let him know she wasn't there for a confrontation.

@Alejandrø77

7. Seth Varsan

Seth Varsan New Member

Seth heard the woman speak to him but fell silent for a moment thinking of what to say. Finally answering with “neither did I know anyone was here either, I suspected I was alone. But no I don’t live here I am on a vacation of sorts. Just trying to get away from the straines of everyday life as we all need from time to time.” He was glad to be able to answer the question without looking like a fool to the woman. Then asked a question of his own feeling a little less tense “And what about you? How is it you came to be out here today?” He asked in a soft tone wanting to come off as non threatening, as he stayed on one knee admiring the views and looking back to her for her response just figuring out what to do and say as he went along. Not used to friendly conversation, by now head be at some ones neck not out of bad will, but of natural response from his upbringing to do as he pleased and get what he wanted whenever he liked. The lesson beaten into him many a time, but felt he would try and let go of his usual feelings, to try be more normal after all she who ever this woman was, would be the first to give him a kind welcome.

Axym likes this.
  8. Naala Re

Naala Re Character

Independent
    Level 1

Covenant Jedi
    OCC Account:
    Axym
    Character Profile:
    Link
    She smiled. "I was in need of a vacation too." She looked around and studied the river and the small rocks the water flowed over. "It is so peaceful here, one can almost forget about the rest of the galaxy. At least for a little while."
    There were birds flying overhead and a gentle breeze that came up. Naala smiled once more and then looked up at him. "Care to sit? We can chat if you like? I'm Naala by the way. Echani of the house Re."
    She wasn't worried about giving her name, she could still take care of herself, and she felt no aggression from the man. And a chat wouldn't harm anyone.

@Alejandrø77

9. Seth Varsan

Seth Varsan New Member

Seth listened to the woman and took in all she was saying. Until the point she offered for him to sit and to talk further with her. He hesitated but felt no reason not to so he walked over and sat down near her left side in the grass near the river. He heard her name and thought it was pretty to him, he responded back with “I can chat for a while, I have nothing planned for today. Anyway nice to meet you Naala, I’m Seth Varsan. Glad to have met you here today,” putting out a hand and shaking with Naala, after this he took in a small breath and relaxed waiting for any questions that Naala may have to ask, though Seth would be careful not to reveal his true upbringing since most would not take kindly to it even if they got to know him more than likely wouldn’t want to be near him. He learned to adapt to it but he did feel alone most times, so this was a good change for him so far, and he wanted to see where it would go.

10. Naala Re

Naala Re Character

Independent
    Level 1

Covenant Jedi
    OCC Account:
    Axym
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Naala smiled as the man sat down next to her. She didn't feel threatened, so she relaxed slightly and stuck her feet back into the water.
    "So where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?" she was trying to "shoot the breeze" with idle talk figuring things could go well from there.

@Alejandrø77

11. Seth Varsan

Seth Varsan New Member

Seth sitting crossed legged on the ground took the moment to think on the question just asked. Then after a few moments responded “I am from a small outer rim planet, I was there not even a few years until I was sold into slavery, but now that I’m no longer a slave I visit the planet from time to time. My parents long dead it’s nice in a way to see the place I came from and what it’s become.” But then after he finished telling her, he asked the same question and waited in the nice warm sun by the river waiting for a response.