1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

First Character

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help Archive' started by MoonDogg, Nov 4, 2018.

1. MoonDogg

MoonDogg New Member

I completed my first character profile application. Just wanted to know how long it will take to post.

2. MoonDogg

MoonDogg New Member

I may have unintentionally left out a couple parts to my character application. Is there a way for me to edit it?

3. Wit

Wit Beyond Measure

Did you post a thread in the Character Profiles board for the character? Can't see a post there from you.

4. Dread

Dread Backend Admin Backend Administrator

You need to post your character profile in the Character Profiles forum. The title of the thread must be the characters name or nickname. If you ever want to edit it you can do so by clicking the Edit button on the bottom of your post.

To learn how to do the basics on the forum please read the Beginner's Guide to SWRP. Also, if you haven't already, read the Beginner's Guide to Character Creation otherwise you may end up needing to correct a fair amount of the profile.

5. MoonDogg

MoonDogg New Member

Yes I did. Under the name "Thorosen." Did it not appear?

6. MoonDogg

MoonDogg New Member

Characters name is "Thorosen" and that's what I posted the name of the thread as.

7. Dread

It isn't there. :c I suggest trying to post it again.

8. MoonDogg

MoonDogg New Member

A question for you sir. I'm on an android phone. Took an hour to type in everything. Little flustered all that information just disappeared. Could I post the main identity information then if it posts I will come along and fill in the rest?

9. Arclight

Arclight Active Member

If you're a mobile user I would suggest doing the bulk of your writing in Google docs or some other writing program before copypasting it over onto the site.

10. MoonDogg

MoonDogg New Member

I will try that. Thanx.

11. Dread

Sorry you lost that information. That sucks. As for your question, you cannot post unfinished profiles in the Character Profiles forum unfortunately. @Arclight's advice is legit though.

12. MoonDogg

MoonDogg New Member

Just posted my character application again. Under the name "Thorosen" prefix Jedi Order. Do you see it now?

13. Dread

Yup it's there!