Pending  Galactic Alliance Eve Celeborn

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Alexandra, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Alexandra

Alexandra New Member

• • •
    rose of all roses, rose of all the world
    you, too, have come where the dim tides are hurled
    upon the wharves of sorrow, and heard ring
    the bell that calls us on; the sweet far thing.

• • •

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[​IMG]
    BASIC INFORMATION
    Full Name: Eve Celeborn
    Nickname: Evie
    Homeworld: Alderaan
    Parentage: Unknown
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Character Class: Jedi Padawan
    Faction: The Galactic Alliance
    Former Master: Galen Voss [deceased]
    Current Master: None
    ---

Sex: Female
    Race: Human
    Height: 5’0” | 1.52 m
    Weight: 98 lbs | 44.5 kg
    Hair: Dark Blonde
    Eyes: Cornflower Blue
    Complexion: Fair
    Physique: Adolescent
    Distinctive Features:
    - Freckles on her nose and cheeks with excessive sun exposure
    - Hair lightens from dark blonde/light brunette to sandy blonde with excessive sun exposure

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[​IMG] [​IMG]

STRENGTHS
    [​IMG]
    - Smart As A Whip |
    Eve is a brain. She is remarkably quick to learn and is often described by elder Jedi as the brightest apprentice of her age. Her commitment to her studies is unshakeable.
    - Nurturing | Although dreams of motherhood are forbidden to Jedi, this does not prevent Eve from acting as a caretaker. She is deeply driven by empathy, compassion, and an instinctive need to tend to others.
    - Spirited | Eve exudes the magical spirit of a teenage girl. Like a breath of fresh air, she laughs often and delights in all things silly. Her lens of the world is filtered through beauty and optimism.
    - Realistically Idealistic | While many dreamers keep their heads stuck in the clouds, Eve is able to dream big while keeping her feet firmly rooted to the ground. She aspires to make the galaxy a better place, and she has the follow-through to make it happen.
    - Observant | Eve notices details that others miss.

[​IMG]
    WEAKNESSES
    - Clumsy | Eve has long legs that she has not quite grown into yet. Her willowy limbs suggest that she might be tall and graceful when she’s older, but for now, she has the coordination of a baby giraffe.
    - Immature | At thirteen years old, with hormones ablaze, Eve is commensurately emotional and petulant. Her highs are high, and her lows are low. She lacks perspective.
    - Stubborn | Never was there a more bull-headed girl than Eve. Once her mind is set on something, she is dogged to the point of exasperation. She is frequently convinced that she is right, even when she is not.
    - Inexperienced | Eve is young and has a very limited view of the galaxy. She is also quite green in her training as a Jedi, with years of learning left to do.
    - Orphan | No one knows who Eve’s family was, nor under what circumstances they abandoned her as a baby. She was completely alone, until Jedi Master Galen Voss discovered her at an orphanage when she was two and brought her to the Jedi Temple. Now Master Voss is dead, and the only familial bond Eve has ever known is dead with him.

[​IMG]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---​

ABILITIES & SKILLS | LEVEL 1
    Force Skills | Light Jedi
    Baseline Skills
    [​IMG]

- Force Jump
    - Force Levitation, Pull, Push, & Throw
    - Force Speed
    - Shii-Cho [lightsaber form]
    Advanced Skills
    - Force Healing
    - Force Persuasion, Mind Speak, Receptive & Projective Telepathy
    - Force Resonate
    - Force Sense
    - Force Shield
    - Force Stun

Non-Force Skills
    Baseline Skills
    - Blaster Pistol Proficiency
    - Blaster Rifle Proficiency
    - Starship Operation

Advanced Skills
    - Education | fluent in Droidspeak, Huttese, & Shyriiwook
    - Droid Ownership | R2-KT [astromech droid]

[​IMG]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---​

[​IMG]
    COMPANION

R2-KT | Astromech Droid
    R2-KT, affectionately known as KT, was gifted to Eve by her late master, Galen Voss. KT is a pink-plated R2 series astromech droid with feminine programming.

KT stands at 1.09 meters tall and is equipped with an arc welder, holoprojector, recharge coupling, and reader socket.

The most unique facet of KT’s programming is her personality. She is unfathomably loyal, brave, and compassionate, even beyond human standards.

LIGHTSABER
    [​IMG]

Blue Crystal | Silver Hilt
    The hilt of Eve’s lightsaber is slender and light-weight, ideal for her petite hands.

The smooth durasteel is polished like silver and bears an intricate floral pattern, which Eve’s master helped her carve.

The kyber crystal is light blue, giving her saber a sapphire cast.

The hum of her saber is unusually light and is said to resemble the sound of a bird’s song.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    HISTORY
    in Eve’s Words
    “I was born in early spring on Alderaan. I don’t know who my parents were, or if I had any siblings. Either they all passed away, or they simply didn’t want me, because I was left at an orphanage at less than a week old. I don’t remember much of that place, but I do know that I was treated kindly there. One of the nursemaids gave me my last name: ‘Celeborn’, meaning born of the heavens. That’s all I know about my life before Master Voss found me.

I was eight years old when I began displaying signs of Force sensitivity. Every now and then, when I was angry or sad, I would accidentally make small objects move an inch or two with my mind. Word of my unusual behavior reached a group of Jedi who were passing through Alderaan, and that’s when a man named Galen Voss came to the orphanage to investigate. He was still a young man then, with a fluffy black beard and glittering blue eyes that I immediately trusted. ‘Hello, young one,’ He soothed. ‘It’s time to bring you home.’

Home was the Jedi Order. It was the first real home that I ever knew. I spent the next five years of my young life learning, growing, and training there; I made memories and friends who became irreplaceable. Contentment saturated all of my days, especially my long afternoons in the Archives, where I devoted countless hours to reading. I was a voracious learner, and a devoted apprentice, eager to please Master Voss. He was the only father I had ever known, and despite the Code’s ban on attachments, I know that I loved him.

My master was killed in retaliatory attack by the Sith. Several of my dearest friends and most beloved teachers died with him. I only barely escaped with my life, but the grief that day burned into my soul still aches. I often dream of my master’s face before I said goodbye, and wake up remembering his final words to me:
    ‘Let go. Rebuild. Survive.’”

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  2. Wit

Wit Beyond Measure

Not the official review, just pointing some things that caught my eye on a quick read through. I'd suggest reading the site lore, specifically the story so far section to get a feel for the setting. Naboo was discovered just years ago and doesn't have any native human population at this time, and the Jedi were in hiding for centuries and people were only taken into the order around five years ago. And there is no Jedi presence on Tython.

Alexandra likes this.
  3. Alexandra

Alexandra New Member

Edited! Thank you so much for your help!

4. Wit

Wit Beyond Measure

It will still need a few changes, but I think we're pretty close. Firstly, at the time when she would have been discovered there were only 5 Jedi Masters in the Galaxy and they are all known player characters, so you would have to either pick one of them as the person who recruited you or have a random Jedi padawan or a new Knight do it. Also, as the Jedi were so few in number, the chances of them randomly stumbling upon her would be very very low. As most other people have been asked to use alternate routes, I'd ask you do something similar. I'd suggest having her have some run in with the rebellion and get discovered by the Jedi through that as the Jedi were super secretive about everything back then and wouldn't be just walking around looking for force sensitives.

Also, she is all too powerful for a 13 year old. I'd suggest cutting her abilities down significantly. I don't even know what Force Resonance is. I'd say start with basics, and once you age her up after the timeskip you can improve her abilities. Also, and this is more me nitpicking minor details, but all lightsabers make the same sound. Only exceptions are the cross hilt ones, and those just sound different as the crystals are messed up.