Interest Check Deployment Ready 2

Discussion in 'Story OOC' started by Ediwa, Sep 13, 2019 at 4:03 AM.

1. Ediwa

Ediwa Godspeed

Can't get enough gear for your character? Czerka's hiring the lowest forms of human life, scums of the galaxy, suicide squad expendables to do the dirty work.

1. Dice — The all wet administration sold two Technical prototypes they shouldn't have. They are not telling details, but Czerka wants them back. Repossess the vehicles from one of Coruscant's lower level swoop gangs.
    @Jayscreec Alecwit + @Cardinal Paroaria + @Kassanda O'Ryana
    2. Dice — Enough is enough, said Kolin senator in attempt to ban blaster rifles. The situation's hectic, activists organised his meetings. Infiltrate docking bay 74 and assassinate Kolin when he arrives. Ironacally he hired armed mercs from The Blue Suns.
    @Jayscreec Alecwit + @Kassanda O'Ryana + OPEN
    3. Dice — Czerka utilzies black sites to maintain covert development of whatever sells. Our team is supposed to get briefed on Trandosha. Which floor, do you remember? 18 or 80? The elevator opens, revealing an army of Rakghouls behind reinforced glass in scientific environment. Czerka wants to keep their secrets.
    @Jayscreec Alecwit + @Kassanda O'Ryana + OPEN
    4. Dice — Payments didn't arrive. Not a single credit. Break into the Czerka manager's secure home and make her compensate us for our efforts.
    @Jayscreec Alecwit + @Cardinal Paroaria + @Kassanda O'Ryana

This is a tech plot to acquire new equipment from Czerka Arms. I am looking for two criminals mercenaries to join me in each thread.

ALL threads will be dice rolled. Please only sign up if you have time for daily posts.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019 at 10:43 AM
    Judis likes this.
  2. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 9:12 AM
    Ediwa likes this.
  3. Judis

Judis Panda Fan

4. Ediwa

Ediwa Godspeed

Thread two and three good to start!

5. Brick

Brick Silent, but Deadly

Ediwa likes this.
  6. Ediwa

Ediwa Godspeed

7. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

@Ediwa I've decided to withdraw from all my threads. I got way too many threads ongoing as it is, plus all this dice is gonna be the death of me.

Brick likes this.