1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

PvP Crystalline Chaos

Discussion in 'Story OOC' started by KinkyPrawn, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Caught in Strangereal

Caught in Strangereal Creatively Addicted

Keep in mind that if you're still positioned behind Amur and she's getting effected by the grenade then so would you, or atleast it makes sense to me. You would actually be closer

2. Algarus

Algarus Lord of the Meh

Then I missed the part about him being airborne. I still don't know how Amur is being hit by the grenade however given she would be at the edge of the range at the very minimum, hence why I took it ad a hit. I'll edit the senseless section out.

3. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

The attempt at blinding of Amur was meant to be an attempt to disrupt her as well. I figured that staring at an explosion even outside of its range would still daze a person a bit. But reading my post again it does seem like I wrote it as an autohit as well so I apologize for that.

Algarus likes this.
  4. Algarus

Algarus Lord of the Meh

Understandable. All good, like I said we're just trying to work stuff out so we can keep this going. :)

KinkyPrawn likes this.
  5. Algarus

Algarus Lord of the Meh

Kinky, I changed my post to accommodate for the fact Sumas was airborne. Apologies my shrimp.

KinkyPrawn likes this.
  6. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

@Caught in Strangereal I'm a bit confused over something in your post.

"She didn't have time to wonder if the Mandalorian she was pulling was under the effects of the Flashbang from getting a direct view of it as she got flung back 3 meters along with Tanx. Having the wind knocked out her she would find herself under the Man, the arm his bola launcher was attached to now against her chest."

Why would Tanx be on top of her if she got hit in the back by the concussion grenade? It would throw her forward and, if Tanx is in the blast radius, him too. So I'm a little lost at how she would have him on top of her in this situation.

Edit: Also if she was indeed caught in the blast radius of the concussion grenade, she would be totally disoriented and messed up for the entire round. Same with Tanx if he was also in range at the time of the explosion. Cuz he was a bit of a distance away from Amur as she tried to pull him in.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  7. Caught in Strangereal

@KinkyPrawn the after image of the flash is more to acknowledge that the grenade did go off, even if it was out of range(as specified when Algarus edited his post). It's more flavour especially with how chaotic this fight is getting.

As for the Tanx comment, I put that there because Tanx would have it going off in the center of his vision, especially when you tried to make a point out that in my earlier post. Keep in mind I wrote that to be open ended he can say no, the flash has no effect.

Also I should clarify the comment about being flung back was as a result of them colliding not the explosion. I apologize for the confusion and I'll make edits

KinkyPrawn likes this.
  8. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

So she's falling backwards thanks to him falling on top of her? Shweetio

9. Caught in Strangereal

10. Algarus

Algarus Lord of the Meh

So prawn, I have just one question. How do you drop a grenade and set it's fuse with no hands? Because you're deploying 2 with no hands with remarkable accuracy

11. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

He's just gripping the stuff partially while having a pistol in his hand. So you could say he's balancing the pistol by the trigger guard or just resting it in his palm. It doesn't take much to simply drop a nade from his belt while he's hovering above Amur.

Also I thought I said in the second nade he holstered his pistol >.>

Gonna have to reread that column

12. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

I edited the actions to include how he's doing it. Does that look better?

Algarus likes this.
  13. Caught in Strangereal

@christhebarker I just want to make sure I get the image right.

Tanx is essentially coming towards Amur like this?

[​IMG]

KinkyPrawn likes this.
  14. christhebarker

christhebarker Mr.Photoshop

well i was think his arms would be more crossed but that works too

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  15. Algarus

Algarus Lord of the Meh

@christhebarker Just tagging you so you see this. I dmed kinky on discord last night because it was late af for me. I have no issues making an edit. (:

16. Algarus

Algarus Lord of the Meh

17. christhebarker

@Caught in Strangereal so kinky and I, have talked about your post and both think that Amur should be knocked unconscious by the frag grenade due to fact she has already taken substantial damage from two direct medium damage attack and a glancing one to unarmoured areas of her body, this alone according to the tech rules is fatal. so we think it's a fair offer as we don't want it to go to reports because there chance it might be ruled it kills amur and i think neither side wants that.

18. Caught in Strangereal

@christhebarker I've already aired my grievance with @KinkyPrawn about the nature of this ultimatum. I do think it's unfair to use this after I've trying to keep things non-lethal on my end. Ngl I feel taken advantage of. Still I might be willing to do this if you agree to a compromise.

I'll be knocked unconscious if Tanx gets his arms dislocated or broken as described in my post. I feel this is a fair.

Algarus and KinkyPrawn like this.
  19. christhebarker

I'm fine with Tanx's arms being dislocated and so is kinky, so if you can make edits I'll post as soon as I can with my post

KinkyPrawn likes this.
  20. KinkyPrawn

KinkyPrawn Snappy Boi

Ok with this sorted out I just wanna make sure about our placement. Cuz I'm a little confused

@Algarus in your previous round when you threw the concussion grenade you ended in that corner of building 24 by the street. After that I am a bit confused how you moved. From your post I understood it as you ending up at that alley between 24 and 25, hence my reversing. Is that the same alley you meant or did you mean you chucked lightning from the alley between 24 and 26?