1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Bugs & Issues Credit Deletion?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting, Requests and Suggestions' started by Wolf, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Wolf

Wolf Awwooo!

I received a notification on my sub-account today (Ayasha Waya) saying that due to my recent post deletion, I have lost 7 credits but I have not deleted a post! :(

2. Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light The Good Community Admin RP Administrator

If you edited out words or deleted at any time during the past few weeks it will reflect on your credits. The credits recount every once in a while. Just an FYI, so probably just that.

3. Wolf

Wolf Awwooo!

I rarely, if ever edit to remove words, only to fix spelling errors. :(

4. Aberforth

Aberforth Technical/Org/S&P Admin Backend Administrator

You posted the thread "The Crow and the Butterfly" twice. You deleted one, but the credit count was only recalculated today.

Wolf likes this.
  5. Wolf

Wolf Awwooo!

I really didn't though. :/ Maybe there was a glitch while I did? I didn't actually consciously post it twice and then delete one though.

6. Wolf

Wolf Awwooo!

Thank you for answering my question so quickly, regardless @Aberforth , I appreciate it all the same. :)

7. Aberforth

Aberforth Technical/Org/S&P Admin Backend Administrator

Well, you did. I am sorry, but I have the logs to prove it. You must have forgotten about it.

Wolf likes this.
  8. Wolf

Wolf Awwooo!

I don't recall, friend. Thank you for the quick answer! :)